What about her
curious

Winnfield, LA

#1 Dec 22, 2009
Im just curious to see if anyone knows a lady named Pat Jones? If so what kind of person is she?? She is now Pat Boyd.
fact

Winnfield, LA

#2 Dec 23, 2009
i heard she was messing with several married truck drivers that are friends to her husband. I know of some wives that are wanting to see her.
cat woman

United States

#3 Jan 6, 2010
fact wrote:
i heard she was messing with several married truck drivers that are friends to her husband. I know of some wives that are wanting to see her.
why are you being malicious about someone or something you have know idea about. are you jealous cause she has "male friends" her husband knows about. get the facts before you post innuendos and gossip.they are good people and are well liked in the community.
Jim

Natchitoches, LA

#4 Jan 18, 2010
I find it funny that thw ives want to see her. Why do they not want to see their husbands? If someone cheats why do people always get mad at the inocent one and not the cheater? Put the blame where it belongs people.
just curious

Winnfield, LA

#5 Feb 4, 2010
you are soo right the husbands are to blame. But you know she has a husband too and he is a good person. He needs to know what she is doing. Texting men and telling them how fine they are and asking if they will be passing through where she works. Thats ridiculous. She needs to act her age and leave other peoples husbands alone. If her husband does know this then I feel sorry for him. What is this an open marriage?? But arent these people suppose to be CHRISTIANS???
just curious

Winnfield, LA

#6 Feb 4, 2010
cat woman wrote:
<quoted text> why are you being malicious about someone or something you have know idea about. are you jealous cause she has "male friends" her husband knows about. get the facts before you post innuendos and g
Gossip.they are good people and are well liked in the community.
not being malicious. But I have the facts dear and she is after any truck driver who will give her the time of day. Does Mike know this??? I dont think he knows all that is going on or all that is being said by his little wife to these men. You probably dont either.
told

Winnfield, LA

#7 Feb 4, 2010
just curious wrote:
<quoted text>
not being malicious. But I have the facts dear and she is after any truck driver who will give her the time of day. Does Mike know this??? I dont think he knows all that is going on or all that is being said by his little wife to these men. You probably dont either.
I know what you say is true. She may think shes having friendly fun but she sould stop and think about the families she causes trouble with.Its not innocent, its wrong!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anybody know a Nichole Cowan (Dec '16) Sep 6 TipsyFromCentralC... 6
Looking for place to rent in Olla, Urania or Tu... (Apr '15) Aug 29 TRASH 7
News 27 suspects arrested in Alexandria prostitution... (Sep '09) Aug '17 justbeurself 23
ISO house to rent that is done through housing... May '17 ABC 9100 1
What became of Leah Wilson? (Oct '12) May '17 Bumper 2
Looking for Linda M. Of Georgetown May '17 ABC 9100 1
ball foods (Jul '14) Apr '17 kikuser 3

Jena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jena Mortgages