Rev. Keith Thomas' son fired from church

Rev. Keith Thomas' son fired from church

Posted in the Jena Forum

in the know

Shreveport, LA

#1 Jan 3, 2013
Rev. Keith Thomas' son has been fired and banned from the church he was working at in Natchitoches for inappropriate behavior with church members. He is also under investigation from NSU for the same thing. Allegedly he was texting and sexting students. BTW he is a NSU recruiter visiting high schools. Lock up your daughters and lock up your wife.
die on base

Lampasas, TX

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Reedie poo????
sunset red

United States

#4 Jan 22, 2013
Yes, Reed. Guilty as charged. No slander, just truth

Since: Apr 13

United States

#5 Apr 10, 2013
Well.well.well!!!! I guess every damn body is about to start slamming his ne everywhere just because Reed is INDEED a MAN... And also REED IS GOOD MAN TOO. He is human just like everybody else and if it happened in Natchiotoches then that's where his business should stay . BUT NOOOOO; this is Caldwell and we gotta get I to everybody's shit and then add a little too it till he just becomes nothing . Personally I can tell anyone who has something to say about Reed., how bout you think of all you want to say; I mean get it all good and ready and before you head out to go tell him BEINGS THAT'S WHO YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT AND OBVIOUSLY HE ISN'T HERE TO DEFEND HIMSELF: stop by a mirror on your way out and say all of those things to yourself.. You just as well did these "just horrible things" that he has because if you read your Bible :A SIN IS A SIN., no sin is greater than the other. Funny thing is this site couldn't so much as hold a third of the accomplishments Reed has made thorough out his life but I be damned if people don't decide to MAKE SURE Y'ALL TALK ABOUT HIS MISTAKE ... And then we ask ourself what is wrong with these kids, our parish , the government.... This SHIT IS WHAT'S WRONG!
What goes round comes rnd

West Monroe, LA

#6 Apr 10, 2013
WOW

Bastrop, LA

#8 May 26, 2013
Really, well that explains some things I have been wondering about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News 27 suspects arrested in Alexandria prostitution... (Sep '09) Aug 25 5hole 22
Latonya miller ? Jul '15 IDK 1
Accident on Highway 124 Jul '15 Eezy Squeezy 1
good head. Jul '15 IKNOW 2
Review: Pinnacle Training Center (Oct '13) Jul '15 Shonda Who 45
Poll who put the hoe list up in olla la (Dec '08) Jun '15 Anonymous 11
News Wood pellet plant to open in Urania (Apr '13) May '15 Skillet 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jena Mortgages