Mother of Jena Six's Mychal Bell char...

Mother of Jena Six's Mychal Bell charged with two counts of battery

There are 15 comments on the News-Star story from Oct 17, 2008, titled Mother of Jena Six's Mychal Bell charged with two counts of battery. In it, News-Star reports that:

The mother of Mychal Bell, one of the defendants known as the Jena Six, was arrested last Saturday.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at News-Star.

from Jena

Ringgold, LA

#1 Oct 22, 2008
Why does this not surprise those of us who live in LaSalle parish?
david

Lake Village, AR

#2 Oct 24, 2008
no
justin

Lake Village, AR

#4 Oct 24, 2008
It's about time
From Olla

United States

#5 Oct 24, 2008
runs in the family obviously.
Colby

Lake Village, AR

#6 Oct 27, 2008
well i shot 3 boxes of shells and only missed 3 times if dat tell you anything...
khgyhgfhkfch

Lake Village, AR

#7 Oct 31, 2008
From Olla wrote:
runs in the family obviously.
I guess it do run in duh family....duh whole family been 2 jail...more den 1 time!!!
Larry

Statesboro, GA

#8 Oct 31, 2008
I guess the apple doesn"t fall far the tree
amy sue

Springhill, LA

#9 Oct 31, 2008
the mama of Micheal Bell should be setting a good exmaple for his not a bad one like she doing cnt stay off of jail 4 a year without in and out of jail....
Well Well

Madison, MS

#10 Nov 6, 2008
Seems like black folks think they can live like animals in society. Maybe they should go back to Africa where they can run free and spread aids sleeping with many and they can find.
bad bad

Fullerton, CA

#11 Nov 13, 2008
To Well Well
All Black people nor white are not the same, so when you say black people think they can live like animals in society, that also goes for anybody or any people. and why would you want anyone to get aids and spread them to anyone.
Well Well Shame Shame on YOU!
watcher

AOL

#12 Nov 15, 2008
Well Well wrote:
Seems like black folks think they can live like animals in society. Maybe they should go back to Africa where they can run free and spread aids sleeping with many and they can find.
What kind of "folk" are you? It is clear you've lived and told a lie so long that you believe it. Unfortunately, the world has to put up with such waste.
Beatrice

Prospect, KY

#13 Apr 2, 2009
I guess we know who Bell learned his moral values from.
a real intellectual

Marietta, GA

#14 Apr 2, 2009
I hate to be the bearer of bad news for you white idiots, but to the person that said we need to go back to Africa? Well you're family members are the real theives, it was those idiots that stole the land of America from the Indians...Stop passing the idiocy down to your children. You dummies are so smart, then stop stopping at red lights, because a BLACK man invented it. Stop eating peanut butter because a black man invented it. Don't iron your clothes, because blakc folks invented that too, I can continue if you like. There's the light switch that was invented by black people, hair products etc....LEARN THE REAL HISTORY BEFORE YOU SPEAK! Or better yet, get the hell out of Jena and explore the world, it's sad to see that there's still moron's that don't have a real education and are ignorant and oblivious to reality. You shouldn't speak on what you don't know or until you've gone through the same thing.
Beatrice

Prospect, KY

#15 Apr 2, 2009
a real intellectual wrote:
I hate to be the bearer of bad news for you white idiots, but to the person that said we need to go back to Africa? Well you're family members are the real theives, it was those idiots that stole the land of America from the Indians...Stop passing the idiocy down to your children. You dummies are so smart, then stop stopping at red lights, because a BLACK man invented it. Stop eating peanut butter because a black man invented it. Don't iron your clothes, because blakc folks invented that too, I can continue if you like. There's the light switch that was invented by black people, hair products etc....LEARN THE REAL HISTORY BEFORE YOU SPEAK! Or better yet, get the hell out of Jena and explore the world, it's sad to see that there's still moron's that don't have a real education and are ignorant and oblivious to reality. You shouldn't speak on what you don't know or until you've gone through the same thing.
If whites are "idiots" then what does that make you blacks--brain surgeons? Since you're so fond of talking about black history, let's hear your views about the murders, rapes assaults, and robberies you blacks commit every day? Tell us also what you think about the fine young black man who cut his five year old sister's head off.
Friend of Elwood Blues

United States

#18 Apr 11, 2009
If this white elephant does not tell the truth, nothing will. Too bad she did not beat up Al Sharpton!!!!!!!!!!11

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jena Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
does anybody know a Nichole Cowan (Dec '16) Sep 6 TipsyFromCentralC... 6
Looking for place to rent in Olla, Urania or Tu... (Apr '15) Aug 29 TRASH 7
News 27 suspects arrested in Alexandria prostitution... (Sep '09) Aug '17 justbeurself 23
ISO house to rent that is done through housing... May '17 ABC 9100 1
What became of Leah Wilson? (Oct '12) May '17 Bumper 2
Looking for Linda M. Of Georgetown May '17 ABC 9100 1
ball foods (Jul '14) Apr '17 kikuser 3

Jena Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jena Mortgages