Pueblo man runs in most Indian of dis...

Pueblo man runs in most Indian of districts

There are 6 comments on the KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico story from May 28, 2008, titled Pueblo man runs in most Indian of districts. In it, KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico reports that:

Benny Shendo Junior is literally running for office. He's been touring northern New Mexico on foot and by bike in a six-way Democratic primary in New Mexico's 3rd Congressional District.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KOB.com Eyewitness News 4 - New Mexico.

roadrunner

Tonalea, AZ

#1 May 28, 2008
you have my vote!!!

Since: Feb 08

Albuquerque, NM

#2 May 28, 2008
Pueblo man runs in most Indian of districts" ??

I guess the AP, KOB or Topix don't bother proof reading the headlines (or stories) before they post them. Par for course around here I guess.

He'd have my vote, if I lived in CD 3.

Since: May 08

Las Vegas, NM

#3 May 28, 2008
Oyegi Thamu wrote:
Pueblo man runs in most Indian of districts" ??
I guess the AP, KOB or Topix don't bother proof reading the headlines (or stories) before they post them. Par for course around here I guess.
He'd have my vote, if I lived in CD 3.
I WOULD have voted for Shendo had he not brought up the sexual orientation thing. Its no one's business, especially his!

Since: Feb 08

Albuquerque, NM

#4 May 28, 2008
El Mero Vato Loco wrote:
<quoted text>
I WOULD have voted for Shendo had he not brought up the sexual orientation thing. Its no one's business, especially his!
Shendo was trying to make a point about honesty & flubbed it up big time.
Lucia M

Albuquerque, NM

#5 May 28, 2008
yeah, he can keep running for all I care. Run right out of our state. We don't need his type of politics.
buddy

United States

#6 May 29, 2008
Lucia M wrote:
yeah, he can keep running for all I care. Run right out of our state. We don't need his type of politics.
i agree with you

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jemez Pueblo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zia Pueblo Music Thread (Sep '15) Mar 20 Musikologist 4
Does anyone know him? (Aug '13) Dec '16 gridirongranny 3
News Arrest made in fatal shooting in Albuquerque pa... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Chantall 1
News Maggie Toulouse Oliver runs for SOS seat (Aug '16) Aug '16 Gary J 12
micheal cortez (Oct '07) Jul '16 Manny horses 7
News Pueblo becomes latest tribe to buy swath of anc... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Abdhul 1
News Mourners recall happy boy at memorial service (May '09) Jun '16 Raymond S 59

Jemez Pueblo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jemez Pueblo Mortgages