House considers allowing bolo ties

House considers allowing bolo ties

There are 8 comments on the KRQE Albuquerque and New Mexico story from Jan 27, 2009, titled House considers allowing bolo ties. In it, KRQE Albuquerque and New Mexico reports that:

New Mexico's official state tie may finally find acceptance in the House of Representatives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KRQE Albuquerque and New Mexico.

James

Rio Rancho, NM

#1 Jan 27, 2009
I think that the ban on bolo ties is old fashion and shold have been permittted in the house years ago. The bolo has been a symbol of the west for years.
ONLY HERE

AOL

#2 Jan 27, 2009
Holy cow, this is what the House is talking about while thousands go umemployed and the economy is struggling.... PRIORITIES PEOPLE!
smiley

United States

#3 Jan 28, 2009
First bolo ties, then shorts, then tank tops. This is the beginning of the slippery slope that will lead to anrchy and the eventual destruction of our society. A gentleman wears a necktie and a sports coat.
Del

Albuquerque, NM

#4 Jan 28, 2009
Wow! Slippery slopes and the end of civilization not-withstanding, I say allow bolo ties and get on to business. If Santa Fe was in session throughout the year then such minor topics could be entertained, but with two months, stick to saving what there is of the New Mexico economy and peoples well being.
anydaynow

Albuquerque, NM

#5 Jan 28, 2009
How much more idiotic can it get????????? Discussing what type of tie a person should wear is beyond me.
Screaming

Albuquerque, NM

#6 Jan 28, 2009
Its no surprise that nothing important ever gets accomplished in this state. While the rest of us a struggling to live, this is ridiculous!
getsomeworkdone

Albuquerque, NM

#7 Jan 28, 2009
Who gives a damn about bolo ties? Work on our budget,schools,new jobs, etc, etc. What idiots we have up there. Fire them all and hire/vote for workers up there that will get the job done. Bolo ties how stupid can they get.
slow news day

Albuquerque, NM

#8 Jan 29, 2009
getsomeworkdone wrote:
Who gives a damn about bolo ties? Work on our budget,schools,new jobs, etc, etc. What idiots we have up there. Fire them all and hire/vote for workers up there that will get the job done. Bolo ties how stupid can they get.
agree,,,,there are more pressing issues. Could dress in yard clothes far as I care. Just get something DONE!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jemez Pueblo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Zia Pueblo Music Thread (Sep '15) Mar 20 Musikologist 4
Does anyone know him? (Aug '13) Dec '16 gridirongranny 3
News Arrest made in fatal shooting in Albuquerque pa... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Chantall 1
News Maggie Toulouse Oliver runs for SOS seat (Aug '16) Aug '16 Gary J 12
micheal cortez (Oct '07) Jul '16 Manny horses 7
News Pueblo becomes latest tribe to buy swath of anc... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Abdhul 1
News Mourners recall happy boy at memorial service (May '09) Jun '16 Raymond S 59

Jemez Pueblo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jemez Pueblo Mortgages