House considers whether to allow bolo...

House considers whether to allow bolo ties

There are 3 comments on the El Paso Times story from Jan 28, 2009, titled House considers whether to allow bolo ties. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

New Mexico's official state tie may finally find acceptance in the House of Representatives.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

Obama Bin Biden

Dallas, TX

#1 Jan 28, 2009
Nice to see our representatives focusing on real issues this country needs to address!

C-c-c-c-change is here!
turquoise betty

AOL

#2 Jan 28, 2009
Yeah, let's get the important stuff out of the way, and concentrate on getting the kick backs.
LyndaLBD

El Paso, TX

#3 Jan 28, 2009
I personally think they are beautiful - they are a far site better than the around the neck tie that most men have trouble tying. And some are so beautiful, they can be fashionable above and beyond the Power Suit.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jemez Pueblo Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
If Love is a crime, i want to be wanted Apr 24 Duke 1
Zia Pueblo Music Thread (Sep '15) Mar '17 Musikologist 4
Does anyone know him? (Aug '13) Dec '16 gridirongranny 3
News Arrest made in fatal shooting in Albuquerque pa... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Chantall 1
News Maggie Toulouse Oliver runs for SOS seat (Aug '16) Aug '16 Gary J 12
micheal cortez (Oct '07) Jul '16 Manny horses 7
News Pueblo becomes latest tribe to buy swath of anc... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Abdhul 1

Jemez Pueblo Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jemez Pueblo Mortgages