Jellico's Majestic Mayor
huckabee

New Market, TN

#22 Jan 17, 2013
just what do you love & what are you so glad about? Will you still feel the same way when things finish blowing up? Don't tell me it won't,because it's gonna happen.
Stan

Seymour, TN

#23 Jan 17, 2013
huckabee wrote:
just what do you love & what are you so glad about? Will you still feel the same way when things finish blowing up? Don't tell me it won't,because it's gonna happen.
I think you are over dramatizing. This had been going on for years, you just didn't know about it. Things have been brought out in the open. It will be better now that they are cleaning house and addressing the problems.
Kim

Knoxville, TN

#24 Jan 17, 2013
Oh please Huckavee. It's been blowing up for a year and it hasn't happened. Give everyone a break from you.
geez

Knoxville, TN

#25 Jan 18, 2013
les will b out of here an idk where u all get that hes helped this town...hell the employees dont even know if they r even gonna get a check u all must b his butt lickers hell the employees aint even got no insurance that is pathetic they cant even go to the dr an get there meds an stuff this place is gone to hell an linda has got all the info promise u that
Employee

Seymour, TN

#26 Jan 18, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahhaa, the reason we don't have insurance is because Linda put the money in her pocket and didn't pay our insuranc. She has the towns money!
jipappy

New Market, TN

#27 Jan 18, 2013
Employee wrote:
Hahahahahahahahahahahhaa, the reason we don't have insurance is because Linda put the money in her pocket and didn't pay our insuranc. She has the towns money!
I think the reason Linda quit was because she was tired of being a Puppet. You people might be right about the Mayor, but that's yet to be seen. I just bet Linda has all the Proof she needs for her case in the boxes she carried out back in the Summer.
Employee

Seymour, TN

#28 Jan 18, 2013
jipappy wrote:
<quoted text>I think the reason Linda quit was because she was tired of being a Puppet. You people might be right about the Mayor, but that's yet to be seen. I just bet Linda has all the Proof she needs for her case in the boxes she carried out back in the Summer.
she did not quit on her own. Wake up!
bobevans

Sevierville, TN

#29 Jan 18, 2013
Employee wrote:
<quoted text> she did not quit on her own. Wake up!
If you ain't read the paper you might want to. The City is in debt to the tune of 454,979.00 & your Mayor wants to borrow 225,000.00 from the electric & water systems, this will leave the City still owning a debt of 269,000.00, not good.With beer sales on the rocks & other revunes down how will the City ever repay all this debt? You would've thought the Finance Director would have known this was happening way back down the road, the Mayor is there Late & even @ City Hall on some Sundays.Looks bad for Jellico to me.Guess Electric System is next to go Belly Up.
purple penguin

Knoxville, TN

#30 Jan 19, 2013
bobevans wrote:
<quoted text>If you ain't read the paper you might want to. The City is in debt to the tune of 454,979.00 & your Mayor wants to borrow 225,000.00 from the electric & water systems, this will leave the City still owning a debt of 269,000.00, not good.With beer sales on the rocks & other revunes down how will the City ever repay all this debt? You would've thought the Finance Director would have known this was happening way back down the road, the Mayor is there Late & even @ City Hall on some Sundays.Looks bad for Jellico to me.Guess Electric System is next to go Belly Up.
I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT BOBBY!!
NO Finance Director

United States

#31 Jan 20, 2013
bobevans wrote:
<quoted text>If you ain't read the paper you might want to. The City is in debt to the tune of 454,979.00 & your Mayor wants to borrow 225,000.00 from the electric & water systems, this will leave the City still owning a debt of 269,000.00, not good.With beer sales on the rocks & other revunes down how will the City ever repay all this debt? You would've thought the Finance Director would have known this was happening way back down the road, the Mayor is
there Late & even @ City Hall on some Sundays.Looks bad for Jellico to me.Guess Electric System is next to go Belly Up.
you are right about everything except Jellico does not have a Finance Director .......only the county/school system has a Finance Director.
bobevans

New Market, TN

#32 Jan 20, 2013
NO Finance Director wrote:
<quoted text>you are right about everything except Jellico does not have a Finance Director .......only the county/school system has a Finance Director.
I thought Byrge wsthe Finane dirctor,or the one that's over the mone situation for the City, anway one would tink Byrge & espically the Mayor he's there all the time. I guess the Electric & Water will e the next to go.
magician

Knoxville, TN

#33 Jan 20, 2013
bobevans wrote:
<quoted text>I thought Byrge wsthe Finane dirctor,or the one that's over the mone situation for the City, anway one would tink Byrge & espically the Mayor he's there all the time. I guess the Electric & Water will e the next to go.
The good ole boy system has dumped the recorder and now it's katy barred the door with these three fellows, Mayor, Byrge and Rowe. You can bet your bottom dollar that soon the electric system will hit "bottom" and he will have stuffed it all into a duffle bag big enough to put horseface in and they'll be on their way. Sorry Jellico you people don't have a chance in hell, even the blonde in the police dept. will do anything to keep her mouth shut. When I say anything I mean "anything!"
bobevans

New Market, TN

#34 Jan 20, 2013
I hear tale that if & when Mayor leaves Ms.Q may be left behind & another bond go with him.. just hearsay but we'll see.
Employee

Seymour, TN

#35 Jan 20, 2013
bobevans wrote:
I hear tale that if & when Mayor leaves Ms.Q may be left behind & another bond go with him.. just hearsay but we'll see.
don't get your hopes up he ain't goin nowhere and shore not without his Mrs.
bobevans

New Market, TN

#36 Jan 20, 2013
Employee wrote:
<quoted text>don't get your hopes up he ain't goin nowhere and shore not without his Mrs.
We shore hope you are wrong.
Not Married

United States

#37 Jan 20, 2013
Employee wrote:
<quoted text>don't get your hopes up he ain't goin nowhere and shore not without his Mrs.
Les and Miss Ed are not married ......I heard the blonde that may be leaving with him is his neighbor, lives across the road from him....have heard it several times.
sue
#38 Jan 20, 2013
yeah i heard him and Renee were having a thang ! Wonder if she would want him if he was not mayor?
purple penguin

Knoxville, TN

#39 Jan 20, 2013
Employee wrote:
Which one? He has three and their all blondes and two of them are married!
Les not married

United States

#40 Jan 21, 2013
purple penguin wrote:
<quoted text>
Which one? He has three and their all blondes and two of them are married!
who have u heard??
jipappy

Monterey, TN

#41 Jan 21, 2013
Les not married wrote:
<quoted text>who have u heard??
Who have you Heard ??

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who robbed 1 hr just saying--- 3
hammer packing momma 4 hr NATASHA BRUCE 14
jellico police department (Aug '13) 7 hr Snope 30
What's up with Angie 14 hr sam 12
Jarrod wilson (Oct '14) Tue USA 29
Cortney Davis (Jul '15) Tue She knows me 26
Memorial for former students of JHS (May '09) Mon Laura 444

Jellico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance