Jellico's Majestic Mayor

Posted in the Jellico Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Mr Majesty

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jan 12, 2013
Few may call Les Stiers “The Magestic Mayor” but most people call him irresponsible, delusional and
mortified!
It took him two years to dismantle the city and three days to place blame on the city recorder for the city’s lost revenue!
He is showing characteristic signs of paranoia by reporting his agenda to local and state media outlets placing blame for the demise of the city on others who has worked for the city over ten years.
He will get his day in court along with his accusers and then we'll see how many media outlets are summoned to his office for any type of report. Hopefully he won’t be allowed back into his office to retrieve his belongings which will only be a teddy bear wearing a red Alabama shirt. Lets send him back to Alabama from where he originated!!
Kim

Knoxville, TN

#2 Jan 12, 2013
You must remember that most people on topix are not most people in the town, thankfully.
jipappy

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jan 12, 2013
Kim wrote:
You must remember that most people on topix are not most people in the town, thankfully.
You also must remember that a Citizen of Jellico has the Lawsuit against your Famous Mayor along now with a bunch more Citizens. Don't think you have to worry about outside People wanting to be apart of your Financially Straped Town. Thankfully
Kim

Knoxville, TN

#4 Jan 12, 2013
Look at that citizen and consider the source. Interesting he would be elected again even with your complaining.
Jellico Born

Knoxville, TN

#5 Jan 12, 2013
Kim wrote:
Look at that citizen and consider the source. Interesting he would be elected again even with your complaining.
Oh, please! We Jellico residents may not always be the sharpest knives in the drawer but we ain't stupid. Les Stiers will NOT go back in BUT if he isn't removed before that time, Jellico won't be listed on the map. He is killing this town.
John

Knoxville, TN

#6 Jan 12, 2013
I will vote for him!
Kim

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jan 12, 2013
He tries to better the town. At least he doesn't do nothing like the rest.
jipappy

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jan 12, 2013
John wrote:
I will vote for him!
Don't believe a vote here & there will do it John.
John

Knoxville, TN

#9 Jan 14, 2013
jipappy wrote:
<quoted text>Don't believe a vote here & there will do it John.
you will be surprised if you think that. He will be your mayor for the next term. He has many supporters.
jipappy

New Market, TN

#10 Jan 14, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>you will be surprised if you think that. He will be your mayor for the next term. He has many supporters.
You might be Correct, but the Fat Lady ain't SUNG YET. LET US REMEMBER DUE TO JUDGE WHITE DIEING, THAT LAWSUIT AIN'T BEEN HEARD YET.
John

Knoxville, TN

#11 Jan 14, 2013
jipappy wrote:
<quoted text>You might be Correct, but the Fat Lady ain't SUNG YET. LET US REMEMBER DUE TO JUDGE WHITE DIEING, THAT LAWSUIT AIN'T BEEN HEARD YET.
hahahahahahahahahahahhaa, keep thinking that. What a joke! The lawsuit "get a long gang" better save their money cause from what I hear they are gonna need it.
jipappy

New Market, TN

#12 Jan 14, 2013
John wrote:
<quoted text>hahahahahahahahahahahh aa, keep thinking that. What a joke! The lawsuit "get a long gang" better save their money cause from what I hear they are gonna need it.
Why would the get along gang need anymore Money? They wouldn't have Filed a Lawsuit if they didn't have the Evidence to file it to start with, so Laugh it off if you can. When it's all said & done you'll probably be sheding alot of Tears & they won't be Tears of joy either.
Stop

Corbin, KY

#13 Jan 14, 2013
Stop and think about it , the people that has been there for a long time just mite be the one's that need getting out of the office instead of Les he has done alot for Jellico and is still doing it even if he as what 2 or 3 years left... And don't have no "money" wonder how is going to do it !!HA HA Yes he will have my vote !!!!
Sam

Knoxville, TN

#14 Jan 14, 2013
Yes and he has my vote too!
bobevans

Knoxville, TN

#15 Jan 14, 2013
Sam wrote:
Yes and he has my vote too!
That's what's wrong with Jellico now,you people voted in an Import & what has happened Jellico has gone Bust. What was the deal with Les at School, hear that was a bad deal too.If this Import ain't taught the citizens something, you people deserve all the bad inflicted on you.
Mary

Knoxville, TN

#16 Jan 14, 2013
bobevans wrote:
<quoted text>That's what's wrong with Jellico now,you people voted in an Import & what has happened Jellico has gone Bust. What was the deal with Les at School, hear that was a bad deal too.If this Import ain't taught the citizens something, you people deserve all the bad inflicted on you.
that is what we needed someone new with new ideas. Change is good. Good job mayor.
alderman

Knoxville, TN

#17 Jan 14, 2013
Mary wrote:
<quoted text> that is what we needed someone new with new ideas. Change is good. Good job mayor.
you know if you all still have a town next election maybe there will be another bunch of Imports that'll run for Council, maybe change will be good . NOT I agree with ole bobevans.
Rockefeller

Tucker, GA

#18 Jan 15, 2013
Mr Majesty wrote:
Few may call Les Stiers “The Magestic Mayor” but most people call him irresponsible, delusional and
mortified!
It took him two years to dismantle the city and three days to place blame on the city recorder for the city’s lost revenue!
He is showing characteristic signs of paranoia by reporting his agenda to local and state media outlets placing blame for the demise of the city on others who has worked for the city over ten years.
He will get his day in court along with his accusers and then we'll see how many media outlets are summoned to his office for any type of report. Hopefully he won’t be allowed back into his office to retrieve his belongings which will only be a teddy bear wearing a red Alabama shirt. Lets send him back to Alabama from where he originated!!
lol well he's from out of town ? Well there's the problem , out of Towner , I doubt his loyalty lies in jellico
Railroad man

Knoxville, TN

#20 Jan 16, 2013
Mr Majesty wrote:
<quoted text>
His loyalty to his lady friend, the city of Jellico, his Alabama family or the railroad does not exist! Like you said "lies" are the name of his game and those Jellicoans are about to lose the game. This man will be long gone and Jellico will be left to pick up the pieces. The state can't even figure him out. He is worse than Lance Armstrong at lying. As long as Stiers is in the drivers seat of the Jellico "train" there is no caboose and its never ending. CSX will give you any information you need on him and her without any privacy laws to break. They gave up those rights when they were forced to resign before getting fired a little over ten years ago!
. I disagree with you. Les is a fine man that is well respected in Jellico, in Alabama, and at CSX. I worked with him and his wife and they both are well respected people. Sounds like he has stepped on your toes. One thing that I know about him is that he doesn't give a shit what you think. He is going to do what he thinks is right.
Kim

Knoxville, TN

#21 Jan 17, 2013
I love it and I am so glad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Street walkers 5 hr ABC7474 21
Warning: Cortney Davis 5 hr bo 21
Poop Eating Tue Jjw 2
Jaybird sounds Tue Coward sounds 6
Eve Hale Tue Truly 3
Dustin Louden Tue He knows 4
Jellico football Sep 18 Fat guy 31

Jellico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance