candy lover

Clinton, TN

#42 May 2, 2010
well tater is a DEAD BEAT DAD a sorry excuse for a so called man he needs to be taken to vet vet and cut them off so he cant make an more babies he never takes care of THANK YOU THANK YOU YOUR WELCOME
he has

Strawberry Plains, TN

#43 May 4, 2010
a boy about 15 or older looks just like him but he was raised good by another man he dont know him atall
bill

United States

#44 May 4, 2010
i know ole tater
friends

Maryville, TN

#45 May 6, 2010
tater has made some bad choices ,but that does not make him a monster and those boys love him,and everyone can not blame him for all of his and misty problems,the bible says "Ye who live without sin, let them cast the first stone"people should be praying for him, is it truly our place to judge i believe there is good in everyone and one day tater will turn his life around i just pray it will be soon
popin bottles

Murfreesboro, TN

#46 May 6, 2010
well friend keep praying cause i dont ever see it happening. he likes his life just the way it is. i myself could not live with some of the choices he has made and the kids he has abandoned. He has a daughter with that hatfield girl and another one in corbin with his ex karen which he never claimed.and someone is saying he has a 15 yr old son. I mean really ?? come on wear a rubber. I m sure he doesnt contribute time or money to any of his children, sickening. he needs to find god. so keep stomping your bible until he takes that needle out of his arm, mans up to his responsiblity and gets a job . pray for that!
i heard

Clinton, TN

#47 May 7, 2010
he took a dieing mans pain med the man thought he was his friend .the man got his pills on the 2ed the 3ed he didnt have a one how low can u get the man died ,when he gets on his death bed i hope someon takes his med .i hopeand pray tater they,u stole a dieing med u piece of shit havent forgot what u did
old friend

United States

#48 Nov 6, 2010
I was happy to hear the other day that Tater had in fact found God and is clean and doing well. It's easy to judge someone when you haven't walked a mile in their shoes. I hope God continues to bless you bro and that you continue to get your life back.
old friend

United States

#49 Nov 7, 2010
Courtney wrote:
Wtf, she doesn't belong to you now? Ha, I freakin wish,and I'm sure you do too since you owe her a small fortune, I think I will let her read this!! You want a dna test? That can and WILL be arranged.I will call my lawyer tomorrow. What an embarassment you are to your daughter, you know she's yours, quit trying to defend yourself by hurting her...
Just wondering if you ever actually arranged the test. Ya know if the man has doubts prove em wrong. The only reason I can think that you wouldn't have already done this is if you aren't sure yourself. If that's not the case and you are 100% sure, then get the test already.
Ray

Knoxville, TN

#50 Nov 7, 2010
old friend wrote:
I was happy to hear the other day that Tater had in fact found God and is clean and doing well. It's easy to judge someone when you haven't walked a mile in their shoes. I hope God continues to bless you bro and that you continue to get your life back.
Well this is a lie he is up at the lays in Newcomb every other day getting pills. Unless god in them..........
old friend

United States

#51 Nov 7, 2010
Ray wrote:
<quoted text>Well this is a lie he is up at the lays in Newcomb every other day getting pills. Unless god in them..........
I do hate to hear this, I hope it isn't true. I was hoping he had found a good woman by now and straightened up and setteled down. Settling down never was anything I could picture him doing tho, he always did think he was a player. Sry bro, but I can't help but love ya
do u have kids

Murfreesboro, TN

#52 Nov 7, 2010
Saddened wrote:
Tater, I must commend you for the apology. I ‘m sure when you wrote “the daughter that isn’t mine”that you did so in haste and did so thinking that the girl would not read it. After all, what parent would let their child read Topix, especially a 12 yr old child? Not to mention what kind of parent would purposely show their child something that would hurt them so deeply. Tater, I’ve known for 11 years. Courtney, I do not know, nor do I know the child. What I do know is that it is never too late to change the relationship. Child support is obviously very important. But so is interaction, relationships and bonds. If you are ordered to pay and cannot make that amount at this time, Send anything, even if it’s a couple bux. Because that couple bux may not be good enough for that Mom, but It will show that lil girl that you are trying. If you have nothing else to spare; then give your time. Write letters, emails, call. If this little girl has a Mother that is willing to hurt her by allowing her to read such things and is so quick to make her daughter feel even more unloved; Than I can promise you that she needs you; desperately. I hope you will find a place in her life, quickly.
Courtney, Shame on you. If you bring your child to this site to read those comments; you need more than a lawyer, You need a psychiatrist.
i have a 12 yr old and he comes in from school talking about things the kids say at school about topix they hear their parents talking about it! if shes 12 hell she can get on her herself! and have u ever had the father of ur child deny them? dont talk about someone unless u have been in their shoes!
omg

Murfreesboro, TN

#53 Nov 7, 2010
rightandwrong wrote:
Yes people get on here and talk behind fake names, and thats easy for them to do. What I dont understand is why he never tired to take care of his daughter? And maybe he is good at construction but dont u recall when he stole that stuff and all the drugs he is STILL ON.
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaa lmao u said "people get on here and talk behind fake names" hehhee aint that what u are doing? lol gosh how funny hhaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
A Friend

United States

#54 Nov 7, 2010
I know Tater VERY WELL. I talk to him or see him daily. He lives in the transition house by CHOICE, takes WEEKLY drug screens, attends Bible Study every morning, Celebrate Recovery weekly and church EVERY Sunday. He is doing everything in his power to get his life on the right track. His past, is just that, his PAST! Do you live without sin? I think not!!! At least this man is doing what it takes to remove as much sin as he can from his life, what are you doing to rid sin from your life and better yourself? Why don't you people try and lift this man up in prayer instead of stomping him in the dirt. Or even help him find work or give him a job, since we all know that a job is SOOO easy to find these days. Tater is a good man, how many of you even really know him? You obviously just think you know him based on his past or rumors. Get to know him, then comment, I promise you won't be disappointed!

I will pray for each of you, that God will give you the eyes to see who the true judge is.

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#55 Nov 17, 2010
Been thur done that girls. Beware. This whole thing is a put on to get what he wants and needs. I kno for a fact rite now he is ho hoppin to get what he needs. Taking from one to give to the other. He is a gud talker girls, just know it's a lie. He loved me to until I stoped givin what he needs. Even the house is a joke to him. He ther to make gimself look good. How many woman you promise to now ole tater? That poor little girl you running cross mountain with. Promising the world huh? I know you are lying to her. She believes you love her and just can't tell because of church. Yeah rite pal. She told me everything. Where you take her and all. If you love her and have changed why can't she tell people you are together? Oh that's right, the other girls will find you out. She too young for you. Craddle robber

Since: Nov 10

Jellico, TN

#56 Nov 19, 2010
badgirlz22 wrote:
Been thur done that girls. Beware. This whole thing is a put on to get what he wants and needs. I kno for a fact rite now he is ho hoppin to get what he needs. Taking from one to give to the other. He is a gud talker girls, just know it's a lie. He loved me to until I stoped givin what he needs. Even the house is a joke to him. He ther to make gimself look good. How many woman you promise to now ole tater? That poor little girl you running cross mountain
with. Promising the world huh? I know you are lying to her. She believes you love her and just can't tell because of church. Yeah rite pal. She told me everything. Where you take her and all. If you love her and have changed why can't she tell people you are together? Oh that's right, the other girls will find you out. She too young for you. Craddle robber
I truly feel sorry for people like you who have nothing better to do than make up lies on people. I happen to know for a fact that "ole Tater" isn't "ho hopping" as you call it. He isn't seeing anyone. Sounds like to me he turned you down or maybe you tried to bribe him with something you only thought he needed. Did it ever occur to you that maybe a male and female can hang out and just be friends? Maybe he just don't asociate himself with your kind anymore and now all you want to do is hurt him and girl he is friends with. Tater is a good person and I'm sure he doesn't have to lie to women to get what he "wants and needs" I think you are just mad cause he isn't getting it from you. I hope he stays on the right track and finds nothing but happiness.
gosh

Warwick, RI

#57 Nov 30, 2010
Are you stupid? Who cares, Courtney would just lie about something like that and Syd is dig out of his butt. Her your nose out of peoples business unless you want to pay for a test for them. Sydney don't claim him anyway.
old friend wrote:
<quoted text>
Just wondering if you ever actually arranged the test. Ya know if the man has doubts prove em wrong. The only reason I can think that you wouldn't have already done this is if you aren't sure yourself. If that's not the case and you are 100% sure, then get the test already.
Greaser

United States

#58 Nov 30, 2010
thats why he is seeing that dople girl that drives that bug, he goes to her house, they do their business, then she sneaks him back to the halfway house. Still sleeping with a married woman.
Brenda Dople

Denver, CO

#59 Dec 5, 2010
Try reading the newspaper. I am not married.jody and me are divorced. not that it is anyones business. so u can just leave my name out of your gossip. you wanna know what or who im doing just ask, i wont lie. find a new hobby!
HMmmm

Knoxville, TN

#60 Dec 14, 2010
courtney wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay first , my daughter has not read this but I assume she will eventually be aware of the comment her so called father has left on this trashy site for all the read. Lovely huh? Delima, do I tell her, or do I let some little girl at school tell her? Secondly, you do not know me so please do not shame me or judge meand please quit leaving comments concerning me or my daughter that I feel obligated to reply to.I have tons of important things to do other than this indecent forum.
But you have nothing better to do than read it do you? If you didnt read it then you wouldnt know to reply now would you?
HMmmm

Knoxville, TN

#61 Dec 14, 2010
mommyof3 wrote:
Tater Davis......what a damn joke!!!!!! He is a piece of shit drug addict with kids scattered hither and thro, he doesn't support them, nor attempt in any way to raise them. He is a mooch, and a con artist. Give me the damn rock Tater, I'll be happy to throw the first stone, or better yet, let me get one of my boys to do that for you, it might make them feel a little better knowing you were one of the main reasons their daddy wanted to be in the bars, laying out with God only knows who, doing God only knows what, and talking their daddy into tagging right along with you. F*&^k you , you piece of shit. Sing your said judgement song to my kids whose daddy died several years, part in thanks to your influence you bastard.
Who twisted his arm and made him huh

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
parts and service lawn and garden equipment 1 hr carl or neal 1
Jellico Electric 5 hr Nugget 7
Lousie Walden 6 hr mary 5
Has anyone seen Bo? 8 hr David 1
2016 JHS Football 12 hr Fan of a fan 1
ricky rsmeys girlfriend 20 hr To all the haters 21
Hooker's 20 hr To all the haters 37

Jellico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance