United States

#5 Sep 15, 2008
JHS wrote:
yes,thats the same Tater davis
WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM
JHS

United States

#6 Sep 15, 2008
I herd he moved to Ga. but then I herd he has moved back to Jellico,so I really dont know....
home sick 1

United States

#7 Sep 15, 2008
JHS wrote:
I herd he moved to Ga. but then I herd he has moved back to Jellico,so I really dont know....
I HAVEN'T HEARD FROM TATER IN A LONG TIME. WAS HE GOING BACK TO HIS MOMS IN ACWORTH. LAST I HEARD KEVIN WAS IN ACWORTH ALSO
I WAS ONCE THEIR BROTHER IN LAW
JHS

United States

#8 Sep 16, 2008
Dont Have a clue.I just herd he went to GA.
wondering in ky

Allen, KY

#9 Sep 24, 2008
he lives in jellico and has two little boys hes doing good
info

Knoxville, TN

#10 Oct 1, 2008
I dont know who thinks he is doing good, a few months ago he was living in gov. housing without a job, his girlfrind was paying the bills, and he cant stay out of trouble. He has not been arrested in about a year, but still hasent bettered himself, I think she kicked him out a little while back also. hes a dead beat, and may return to jail before its over with. also on drugs, or was a few months ago, and may have hep.A be careful
info II

Goodlettsville, TN

#11 Oct 20, 2008
"info" you pegged it. the only reason tater was a father to those kids is cuz misty made him stay withy them while she worked. I think she has a new man now. Good For Her. Tater is a friend of mine, ya just can't help but like him, but he is a bit "windy" to say the least.
layla1

Dickson, TN

#12 Nov 12, 2008
Don't forget that he has a 12 year old daughter that he doesn't even see or give a dime too. I think he owes her mom, like 30,000 $ or something, that is why he keeps going to jail =)
boytoy

Gatlinburg, TN

#13 Nov 12, 2008
He is a piece of crap. He doen't take care of any of his kids. And like the person above says, he does have a daughter that he has never had any thing to do with. He is good at putting out the kids, but not taking care of them. And he is a drug addict. He spends his day buying and selling dope. I don't care if he was my kids dad, i wouldn't want them anywhere around him. The girl is so much better off with her mother. He needs to stay in jail where people like him belong.
dont ya want to know

United States

#14 Nov 22, 2008
WOW, someone is really looking for Tater? You can find him anywhere at the projects,in Newcomb(Ike Lay's, Bill Green's ), or walking up main street,(cause he don't have a car or a job....) He is def the last person I would look for, unless you want a baby.. I heard he was a sperm donor.lol
tater davis

Knoxville, TN

#15 Dec 6, 2008
picture this take everybody in jellico area,especially those posting these comments.put them in a room with a stone in there hand, hell one in each hand,and i tater davis will gladly stand in the center and allow anyone sin free to stone my drug free,employed,keeping my children every single weekend,happy ass to death.do any of you think i will have a scratch on me?everybody makes mistakes in their life.who are you to judge me,maybe you should look in a mirror and try judging yourself instead of me people.
mr hodge

United States

#16 Dec 6, 2008
hey tater what the hell u been up to haven't talked to you in a long time.
boytoy

Gatlinburg, TN

#17 Dec 6, 2008
Ok then what about your DAUGHTER?
tater davis

Knoxville, TN

#18 Dec 11, 2008
the doughter that doesnt belong to me yet i still claim had the chance to prove it also but being the piece of shit i am i chose not 2 couse problems sup patrick same shit dif day
Courtney

United States

#19 Dec 15, 2008
Wtf, she doesn't belong to you now? Ha, I freakin wish,and I'm sure you do too since you owe her a small fortune, I think I will let her read this!! You want a dna test? That can and WILL be arranged.I will call my lawyer tomorrow. What an embarassment you are to your daughter, you know she's yours, quit trying to defend yourself by hurting her...
crackerjack

United States

#20 Dec 15, 2008
all this talk is going to cause some one to get there ass kicked. what do you'all think?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jennifer Wilson Chapman 3 hr Jen 1
Where's Nathan Henderson (Dec '10) 3 hr Jen 17
GEORGE CLOUSE, charged with 12 counts of sexual... (Oct '12) 4 hr Unknown 25
Does anyone know Jammie Wilson and what happene... (Dec '10) 6 hr Jen 6
Virgil Malicoat (Sep '10) 6 hr Jen 31
Biggest ( liar) 12 hr anniemae 10
Dear Mr. Taylor 13 hr herman 11

Jellico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance