David and Debbie Douglas versus Bob W...
Haha

United States

#81 Nov 30, 2012
If your principals will stop smacking people on the asses and keep up with their money....then you wont have any issues. Secretary has to report money missing to central office....she did. Crawford smacked an ass. Bob Walden has been an issue every place he has went. Jellico was the farthest away from us (the lafollette/jacksboro teachers) and that was wonderful. Vote better (Creekmore for example) and your alls issues will improve.
its a shame

United States

#82 Nov 30, 2012
Its good that she reported it but there's still a thing called the chain of command she apparently didn't even giv walden a chance in the matter point blank she causes a lot of trouble along w her husband n to the voting in our lil curupted town its all about who u know n how much money u hav if u lack either one u don't stand a chance not to mention teachers princaples etc don't matter r suppose to b setting a example for our children not out in the parking acting lik high school kids. when my child came home n told me what he seen i was very upset the situation could hav been a lot worse thank god it wasnt douglas should b removed as well husband wife boyfriend girlfriend whatever need not to b working together lik that anyways its always trouble
ConfusedMe

Kodak, TN

#83 Dec 1, 2012
Haha wrote:
If your principals will stop smacking people on the asses and keep up with their money....then you wont have any issues. Secretary has to report money missing to central office....she did. Crawford smacked an ass. Bob Walden has been an issue every place he has went. Jellico was the farthest away from us (the lafollette/jacksboro teachers) and that was wonderful. Vote better (Creekmore for example) and your alls issues will improve.
You are a perfect example of what goes on in our school system. Never get your facts correct and lie, lie, lie. Crawford didn't smack her on the ass; she said Bobo Buckner did and Crawford didn't protect her (I guess he was supposed to jump over his desk and beat BoBo with the paddle). Secretary has to report to her/his PRINCIPAL not directly to the Board of Education secretary (her friend). The FACTS are simple. David and Debbie Douglas need to be fired and they don't need to be allowed to resign either. Make an example of them to show that our kids are the important issue in the schools, not an evil woman and her stupid husband (protected by their son in law, God bless him).
Your wrong

Corbin, KY

#84 Dec 1, 2012
Haha wrote:
First of all you evidently don't know as much as you think you do.....Crawford never "smacked " nobody's ass except maybe Darla's, his wife......it was Bobo Buckner that "smacked" Debbie's ass......it's almost close to the anniversary of this and people like you still don't have a clue ......it happened in John's office but Bo was holding the paddle, Crawford was sitting at his desk reading some papers that Debbie had brought in to him.....Crawford was told to apologize to Red for all of her distress(lol)and to write a letter to Bo explaining why he was no longer allowed at the school. Crawford refused and that was considered insubordination and he was therefore moved to White Oak.....all the trouble that has been happening at Jellico Elementary, Debbie has a hand in it.....heard she keeps a log on everyone...they are not gonna do nothing to Red until that year is up where she can't sue....then see if things are different
ConfusedMe

Kodak, TN

#86 Dec 2, 2012
Parents, teachers, and principals have been screwed over royally by the Douglas Duo and there is no question about that. Nine out of ten people detest the pair and know what kind of people they really are. BUT, the real victims of all this are the kids and that is what everybody in school administration (Board and Poston) should be thinking about but they are NOT. Anybody that says that good "christian" man serving as Director of schools is trying to do the best he can is a fool. He is doing the best he can all right, the best he can for himself. This is a shame!
noso

Corbin, KY

#87 Dec 2, 2012
theres such a thing called a petition
lets go

Seymour, TN

#88 Dec 2, 2012
noso wrote:
theres such a thing called a petition
lets start one all the parents need to be involved get them out our kids dont need them to look up to they will have a sour face and hateful as can be.
truth

Corbin, KY

#89 Dec 3, 2012
the only reason they won over mr.walden is cuz thier son in law got elected debbie didnt start this crap until he came to the office so there for they won
life

Clover, SC

#90 Dec 4, 2012
I can not believe that kids go to school to learn right from wrong and teachers can not control their attitude ; I think they should be fired ; this is wrong to let something to go on like this ;
BlueDevils

Knoxville, TN

#91 Dec 4, 2012
life wrote:
I can not believe that kids go to school to learn right from wrong and teachers can not control their attitude ; I think they should be fired ; this is wrong to let something to go on like this ;
I couldn't agree with you more. Your concern is exactly what we all should be thinking about, what is best for the kids. But, that doesn't happen.
life

Clover, SC

#92 Dec 4, 2012
They a place for everything this was not the place if u can not solved problems take it to some one higher up
Stop action like a child ;
What is becoming of our schools
Just saying;;;;
ConfusedMe

Knoxville, TN

#93 Dec 5, 2012
To me it appears that Donnie Poston has a little "trouble in the amen corner" because he professes to be one thing but his actions say he is something else.

People, there is absolutely nothing going to be done about this situation. It is what it is just like it has always been in Jellico. Right now the Douglas Duo have the upper hand because their son in law, Johnny Creekmore is a School Board Member. One wonders how just one member can have such power but one member can get enough backing to do anything if they are willing to trade their votes without regard to how it will affect the children.

Truthfully, Donnie Poston should never have been given the position he has. He is not strong enough or moral enough to stand his ground. He has a personal agenda that he is going to do his best to carry through. The Douglas Duo know that THEY have HIM where they want him right now so they do what they choose.

We do not have school board members to support what is right and we do not have a Director of schools who will try to influence them. Poston speaks of what he is trying to do in the schools. Perhaps he is trying to make positive changes on the other side of the mountain but I doubt it. He is doing what he has to do to keep his contract at least one more year. Then, he is done with us and he can care less what happens in the mean time.

When Mrs. Crawford ran for school board, she said that we needed change for the children. I agree with her that we do need change. However, I don't see any indications that we are going to force this chage to happen. If we don't step forward and do something for our kids, their education is going to continue the decline.

There is definitely trouble in our amen corner. We need to stand up and work together to help these kids. We need to be sure that we have our facts and then we need to demand our children are the only consideration when decisions are made by Donnie Poston and the Board.
its a shame

United States

#94 Dec 5, 2012
There's a petition i heard at bucks stop in n please sign lets get something done!!!!!
life

Trenton, FL

#95 Dec 5, 2012
As much as I hate to say that petition is not goning to get u all no where it will take gusts to solved this problems stand up what u believe in go to board meetings
Tell them what u think
Kids there see things that never told
We only hear very little Johnny Creekmore is not the only one setting there they are people still listen ;
one person has so much power
And stop hiding behind a piece of paper people attend meetings start helping in schools volunteer your time
See what really go on one sides of the facts not goning to get u all no where
Just saying ; teachers get paid ; but goning to school and haveing that many problems plus kids ; I guess I be fighting too
spelling

Corbin, KY

#96 Dec 5, 2012
life wrote:
As much as I hate to say that petition is not goning to get u all no where it will take gusts to solved this problems stand up what u believe in go to board meetings
Tell them what u think
Kids there see things that never told
We only hear very little Johnny Creekmore is not the only one setting there they are people still listen ;
one person has so much power

And stop hiding behind a piece of paper people attend meetings start helping in schools volunteer your time
See what really go on one sides of the facts not goning to get u all no where
Just saying ; teachers get paid ; but goning to school and haveing that many problems plus kids ; I guess I be fighting too
I don't mean to sound mean but you need to take a spelling classier get "spell check " on your computer so that it can correct your poor spelling.....but some of the things that you speak of (that I could comprehend) made sense.....something needs to be done.
life

United States

#97 Dec 6, 2012
I did not know this was a spelling class
Hope I spell everything ok
Amy

Knoxville, TN

#98 Dec 6, 2012
its a shame wrote:
There's a petition i heard at bucks stop in n please sign lets get something done!!!!!
imagine that!!!!! Another petition at Buck's hardware!!! The drama queen Rose and drunk Buck!!! Lol
Whoa

United States

#99 Dec 12, 2012
spelling wrote:
<quoted text>I don't mean to sound mean but you need to take a spelling classier get "spell check " on your computer so that it can correct your poor spelling.....but some of the things that you speak of (that I could comprehend) made sense.....something needs to be done.
what is a "spelling classier" that someone would take? Where do they hold a spelling classier at?
FedUpWithLes

Knoxville, TN

#100 Dec 12, 2012
Whoa wrote:
<quoted text> what is a "spelling classier" that someone would take? Where do they hold a spelling classier at?
Behind the at.
FedUpWithLes

Knoxville, TN

#102 Dec 17, 2012
Every crooked politician and other miscreant in this area knows if you just wait a little while, anything and everything will die down. Just like this scenario with David and Debbie Douglas has done. These two are just ugly, evil people who should not be allowed to get by with the things they have done because he is one of the "Douglas" bunch who has always been in education and has a son in law on the school board. Debbie never has been anything and isn't now except a selfish, mean, cold-hearted b----. Donnie Poston should be ashamed of himself for being such a self serving coward who hides behind his religion. I know that we are not supposed to judge others but in his case it is difficult not to. People say that "they will pay in time" but I would like to see occasional justice now. We have the most God awful school system in Tennessee and it is being led by an ignorant board and a self serving hypocrite.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Creekmore adoption - is it real? 1 hr Bill 10
Danny Hughes 1 hr Man up 1
Beech tree manor nursing home 4 hr Dan 3
New streetwalker 6 hr Gawd 5
Speed limit 14 hr Troll patrol 3
Donna Singley 20 hr Betty Boop 11
Courtney Charles Mom is an ugly idiot 20 hr Concerned 6

Jellico Jobs

Personal Finance

Jellico Mortgages