Lisa

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

People don't have to believe a thing you or I say. All they have to do is research or ask to get the facts.
dummy

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

Judged:

Janell wrote:
Sound like somebody has a real big problem with Debbie. She is one of the nicest ladies. She greets you when you enter the school always with a smile on her face.
It's time to get over the Douglas's and do what's right for the kids.
she is rude an hateful an so is her bald headed husband. she probably liked bobo tappin that big ass of hers. she is rude as hell an they need to get rid of her. every kid ive heard talk they all like mr walden so sounds like to me they need to get rid of red trouble maken witch.
hateful

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 24, 2012

i had him an i hated him with a passion. he always talk to me like i was stupid an wanted to hit him so bad right between his eyes an knock them glasses off his face. my child goes to school there an if they ever come home sayin he said this to them i swear i will go to that school an beat the shit out of him.idc to go to jail over my child cause thats one teacher an secretary that needs to b gone.they talk hateful to everybody an they will get what is coming to them.god dont like ugly an karma is just around the corner for the 2 hateful vindictive assholes
kindapeed

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Solve the problem by driving your kid to the state line and send them to Whitley county it is not much better but at least it is a accredited high school
welllll

La Follette, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Or instead of just complaining about it on topix, call the central office and the school board members (johnny and sarge). Tell them your not happy. If enough complain to those that matter instead of just on here, we might win one for th kids for once
the do dah man

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Judged:

Honestly wrote:
<quoted text> Your whole post is absolutely BULL HOCKEY!!!!!! I really hate to have to pull the front door open. It is always like you are a bother to her. She just has a look of dread on her face. She has never did anything to me, that is just the persona she gives off. Our tax money at work!!!
yes the big red monster looks like it makes her mad to lift a finger to do anything,why dont they can both of them insubordination
no union

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2012

Lisa wrote:
karen
Bellevue, WA
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#2920 hrs ago

how do these people keep their jobs? Not just because of son in law?
Teachers Unions! That don't allow you to fire anyone, even for doing a bad job!
Tennessee does not have have a teachers union no more
no union

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Lisa wrote:
Doesn't matter about the rate of pay and you are crazy if you think the unions can't keep you from getting fired no matter what. And of course she belongs. As well as her husband. And most all unions are bad. So talk to someone who might believe what you have to say. My Sister is a member and tells all about it. Amd she says she does it because they all do it to get protection.
Tennessee DOES NOT have a teachers union no more ....haven't had one in about 2-3 years and Debbie CANNOT be in the teachers union if Tennessee still had a union because she's NOT a teacher .....the only ones that can be in the teaches union is TEACHERS
Lisa

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

It's funny that my sister is a teacher and she belongs then, and she says new teachers join the union.. And if you get paid by the school system, then you are eligible for it, and
I believe Debbie gets paid by them. So allow people to look for themselves to find the truth instead of believing you.
Wrong

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Your sister is wrong, Debbie can not belong to the Teachers union.
Schoolboard

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Do you think Debbie and David will hurt Johnny when he runs again. I'm going to run for scoolboard next election and if I win her butt will be gone. I don't know of one thing Johnny has done to help our kids. But everyone will vote for him because they like him.
Lisa

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

I find it funny you expect people to believe what you say instead of finding out the truth on their own. I imagine Debbie is paid separately then, yea right.
FedUp

Georgetown, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Schoolboard wrote:
Do you think Debbie and David will hurt Johnny when he runs again. I'm going to run for scoolboard next election and if I win her butt will be gone. I don't know of one thing Johnny has done to help our kids. But everyone will vote for him because they like him.
Hey, I will vote for you if you run against Johnny and I don't even know who you are. There is NO way you can be worse than him.
carol

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Lisa wrote:
It's funny that my sister is a teacher and she belongs then, and she says new teachers join the union.. And if you get paid by the school system, then you are eligible for it, and
I believe Debbie gets paid by them. So allow people to look for themselves to find the truth instead of believing you.
Getting paid by the school system has nothing to do with belonging to a teachers union.lol Sounds like you need to do your homework! Union or not, insubordination, cursing, or threatening your boss is grounds for termination.
Your wrong

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Lisa wrote:
I find it funny you expect people to believe what you say instead of finding out the truth on their own. I imagine Debbie is paid separately then, yea right.
u stupid woman.....again Debbie's position is NOT a tenured position ...she is a mere secretary .....yes she is paid by Campbell county board of education like the other employees but she is not a tenured employee so therefore she cannot join what's left of what once was a teacher's union ..I work for the school system and don't have to take anybody's word for it
Lisa

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Judged:

Excuse me Carol! The teachers Union is what prevents people from being fired for the reasons they should be fired for. Sounds like you are the one in need of homework.
the-do-dah-man

Lenoir City, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 26, 2012

Crookmore wrote:
Thank Johnny Crookmore for this.
i thought it was cheatmore
Just sayin

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

I say everyone pull your kids out of school let the school suffer see how they like that .mr. walden was the only principle we've had in a long time that actually cared about the kids .
ConfusedMe

Maynardville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks to me like Elsie is still upset over her loss to Collins and he son being demoted.
What????? Where in the heck did this come from and what does it have to do with this situation?

Elsie ran for office, she lost, and life goes on. This is about the kids, just the kids! What is best for them. You think what is going on in the schools is best?

The election is over. So, stop talking about the woman. I am sure she knows she lost. Start thinking about these kids.
really

Duluth, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2012

Judged:

Every time I have been in that school and had to talk to her she has been rude and hatefull. Seems like a lot of other people have the same problem, so when she is a bitch to us let's call the school board and complain. She does it so much the school board will get tired of getting calls.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
adult store (Sep '13) 3 hr kitchen 3
sierra silcox (Dec '12) 3 hr okay 44
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 hr Augur 144,723
billy rowe and pam carbough 3 hr worker 2
why is all the big familys leaving mnt. assmeil... 4 hr Brohall 9
THE jellico chuch of GOD is falling apart!!!!!! 4 hr Brohall 15
Law Enforcement 4 hr candy 6

Search the Jellico Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Jellico Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••