Curious

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Does anybody have any information on what happend between Davy, Debbie and the Mr. Walden? I am sure the Douglas Duo will come out sparkling clean.

I hear that Davy took a swing at Mr. Walden and got suspended. However, Debbie did her usual and called in the troops (School Board) to protect her fat behind.

Anybody hear any news on this?
Mr Walden

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Curious wrote:
Does anybody have any information on what happend between Davy, Debbie and the Mr. Walden? I am sure the Douglas Duo will come out sparkling clean.
I hear that Davy took a swing at Mr. Walden and got suspended. However, Debbie did her usual and called in the troops (School Board) to protect her fat behind.
Anybody hear any news on this?
People like you are always trying to cause trouble, your nothing but scum bags.
Crawford's gone and now your "trying" to start another controversy.
It won't work with Me or the Douglas's. This subject is closed!!!
Waiting

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Mr Walden wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, "Mr. Walden" I hope you enjoy your new job at the alternative school. I doubt that Mr. Angel is going to enjoy his job at the elementary school since he couldn't even tolerate teaching there.

It appears that once again Mr. Poston has played musical chairs with his staff just to keep Davy and Debbie happy (and their son in law, Johnny C). Nobody seems to be one bit concerned about the children who attend that school. I don't think having to witness a fight between their teacher and principal can be good for any of them.

But, who cares, right! As long as we keep Big Debbie and her man happy, poop on the kids. What do they matter? They are just from Jellico.
confused and concerned

Loudon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

so, let me get this straight, poston moved three principals around just to keep a school secretary happy? this is crazy. poston needs to step up and explain himself on this one. so is poston related to the douglas clan in jellico or just needs creekmores votes that bad? funny how all of the pieces of the puzzle start to fit together, isnt it?
life

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Who is mr walden
misty

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

They need to move the principle from Wynn. She is horrible! Everyone hates her! She is running off all their good teachers!
confused and concerned

Loudon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Heres a good one for ya. Mr Poston let two Jellico High school students who brought weapons to school stay in school. That is a zero tolerance issue. Last time I checked knives and tazers were weapons. Guess the board will figure this out when they all get sued because some kid or teacher gets hurt or God forbid, killed.
carol

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Parents and teachers need to voice their opinions to Mr. Creekmore and Mr. Collins concerning this matter. Debbie and Davy shouldn't have that much influence because of who their son in law is.
Butt

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Did someone spank her ass again. HaHa
Michelle

Jellico, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Im bummed... I liked Mr Walden. I felt like he demanded the teachers keep their portals updated, my kids grades were getting in quicker, and things seemed to be running smoother. I dont know what happened but was told this by a parent this evening that mr walden was leaving... so i tried to look it up to see if it was true... well there goes our shot for getting organized. Home school is looking better and better all the time. heavy sigh
Crookmore

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 20, 2012

Judged:

Thank Johnny Crookmore for this.
Waiting

Kodak, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

It has been a long time since our children were the priority of the fifth district school board. They don't give any thought to what is best for the children just what is best for them. It would be interesting to see exactly "what" financial deals are being handed out to friends and family of the board. It is well known that Mr. Collins has been the reason for many of his friends and family having jobs in the school system. People's loyalty to Sarge because he "helped me get a job or somebody in my family get a job" is just stupid.

Now, we have an elementary school in the midst of turmoil just three months after the year begins (this has been going on most of the year thanks to Mr. and Mrs. D). Bob Walden is a good man that had a style of leadership that Davy Douglas (who absolutely hates the kids) didn't agree with. He also "tried" to make Debbie do her job like she is supposed to and that ain't happening.

If the parents and citizens of this community don't band together and demand something be done about those two (and the way our schools are managed) we are doomed.

This is just too wrong for words.
Jake

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Waiting wrote:
It has been a long time since our children were the priority of the fifth district school board. They don't give any thought to what is best for the children just what is best for them. It would be interesting to see exactly "what" financial deals are being handed out to friends and family of the board. It is well known that Mr. Collins has been the reason for many of his friends and family having jobs in the school system. People's loyalty to Sarge because he "helped me get a job or somebody in my family get a job" is just stupid.
Now, we have an elementary school in the midst of turmoil just three months after the year begins (this has been going on most of the year thanks to Mr. and Mrs. D). Bob Walden is a good man that had a style of leadership that Davy Douglas (who absolutely hates the kids) didn't agree with. He also "tried" to make Debbie do her job like she is supposed to and that ain't happening.
If the parents and citizens of this community don't band together and demand something be done about those two (and the way our schools are managed) we are doomed.
Looks to me like Elsie is still upset over her loss to Collins and he son being demoted.
How qualified is Big Red

Harriman, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Waiting wrote:
Sarge Collins didnt have anything to do with this move. The other Jellico board member Johnny Creekmore is married to the Douglas's daughter. That is where the problem is. Im sure Creekmore has promised to support Poston for another term if he would help with this "problem" at Jellico. It is sad when a school with two highly qualified principals and many highly qualified teachers, is being run by a mere secretary. I would be interested in knowing what her educational attainment is and what qualifies her for that job, besides being a hateful, vendictive old woman.
whatever

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

How is it possible, that a mere secretary, has so much power that she is responsible for two principals being moved. It seems like it would be much easier to just get rid of her. She nor her husband have any people skills. They are very rude, condescending, and very unfriendly. I think it shows the kids that they really don't matter or come first when they make these big changes, that upsets two schools, all for the good of a secretary. She could be replaced by just about anyone. From what I hear, she is insubordinate and picks and chooses the jobs she is willing to do, instead of doing what is asked of her. If I were Debbie, I would be too embarassed to let this happen again. POLITICS WINS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!
Curious

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Jake wrote:
<quoted text>
Looks to me like Elsie is still upset over her loss to Collins and he son being demoted.
I don't know if Ms. Crawford is still upset over her loss to Mr. Collins or not. But, even if she never gets over it, what does she have to do with this situation? She has no authority with the school system and waiting is correct. We have a problem here and it is getting worse. I think what Douglas did to her son is just another example of this problem.

People need to get over the politics and think about the kids. They are what matters.
Truth

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Mr Walden wrote:
<quoted text>
There's is no one "trying" to start anything, the truth is that Debbie thinks that if she doesn't want to do something that she don't have to on the count of her son in law Johnny Creekmore. I have heard that he has stated that Debbie is an embarrassment to him and the situations the she puts him in......as for Mr. Walden, a teacher had some money get gone and instead of big red telling Mr. Walden or Ms. Stratton she took it upon herself and called Mr. Postons office and when Mr. Walden told big red that she needed to learn to follow the "chain of command" and then she started yelling at him and sticking her finger of in his face telling him that she will call central office anytime that she feels like it and then she went and told Davey and then he went and jumped on Mr.Walden .....and it was 3 principals that had to moved around because of her.....Davey Douglas got suspended from work without pay for 2 weeks.....she's the one that should have been sent home for 2 weeks instead of Mr Douglas because she's the one causing all the trouble .....she's rude to people, ALWAYS has that sour puss look......I'm sure the only reason that they are honey fuddling big red is because her 1 year limit to file a lawsuit against the school system for Bobo tapping her on the behind isn't up yet.....and someone stated in another post " who cares about the kids" ....that seems true.....just wondering if Debbie feels like the bitch she is and does she feel any remorse for getting someone else in trouble and causing such a stir ....she's such a 2-face vindictive bitch.....her and Davey are 2 peas in a pod....both hateful sour pisses and they don't seem to like anybody
Janell

Maryville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Sound like somebody has a real big problem with Debbie. She is one of the nicest ladies. She greets you when you enter the school always with a smile on her face.
It's time to get over the Douglas's and do what's right for the kids.
Honestly

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Janell wrote:
Sound like somebody has a real big problem with Debbie. She is one of the nicest ladies. She greets you when you enter the school always with a smile on her face.
Your whole post is absolutely BULL HOCKEY!!!!!! I really hate to have to pull the front door open. It is always like you are a bother to her. She just has a look of dread on her face. She has never did anything to me, that is just the persona she gives off. Our tax money at work!!!
Really

Williamsburg, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 21, 2012

Judged:

Janell wrote:
You must be very stupid, not to mention BLIND!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 7
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

5 Users are viewing the Jellico Forum right now

Search the Jellico Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 1 hr global warming groupie 141,386
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 3 hr billl 8,593
Hospital 4 hr kim 7
JIM THOMAS beware lock ur dooors!! 4 hr grill 6
A True Star Pete "the big stick" Lawson 4 hr grill 8
Jellico Motel (May '09) 4 hr call 19
THE jellico chuch of GOD is falling apart!!!!!! 4 hr sex 7
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jellico Jobs

•••