Campbell County road superintendent p...

Campbell County road superintendent proposes alternate I-75 earthslide detour

There are 50 comments on the WBIR-TV Knoxville story from May 16, 2012, titled Campbell County road superintendent proposes alternate I-75 earthslide detour. In it, WBIR-TV Knoxville reports that:

Traffic has been diverted to either U.S. 25W from Jellico to Jacksboro, or Highway 297 for large trucks through Caryville.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WBIR-TV Knoxville.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Native

United States

#41 May 29, 2012
Why wouldn't you take picture of Mr. Blacky working out there and give them to the lafollette press. That's exactly what I would do if I had facts. You really should get your crap straight. All county projects are public record so show me that CC paid for any improvements. Show proof on all your B.S. and then I'll agree with you. Period. Dumba$$!
potters the man

La Vergne, TN

#42 May 29, 2012
Been reading this, Potter didnt have any enemys,except now at election time.Dennis Potter is a good man, you should be ashamed of yourself. If this personal attack continues I will get your ip address and give your information to Mr. Potter so he can sue you for slander.
poppie

United States

#43 May 29, 2012
GO POTTER!!!!!! ALL THE WAYˇ!!!! POTTER GOT IT GOING ON .......OH YEAH!!!!
native

United States

#44 May 29, 2012
Exactly! Thank you! He's far from a thief or a crooked leader.
potters the man wrote:
Been reading this, Potter didnt have any enemys,except now at election time.Dennis Potter is a good man, you should be ashamed of yourself. If this personal attack continues I will get your ip address and give your information to Mr. Potter so he can sue you for slander.
Concerned Citizen

Smithville, TN

#45 May 29, 2012
I thought you said "no one on this site gives a crap". You guys are starting to accuse each other of lying. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. As far as a slander suit. The last I checked, he was still an elected offical and therefore open to public scrutiny. So, find my ip address and turn it over to daddy.
native

United States

#46 May 29, 2012
Concerned Citizen wrote:
I thought you said "no one on this site gives a crap". You guys are starting to accuse each other of lying. Guess the apple doesn't fall far from the tree. As far as a slander suit. The last I checked, he was still an elected offical and therefore open to public scrutiny. So, find my ip address and turn it over to daddy.
One would think they are probably "not giving a crap" about your accusations or your lies. Scrutiny is one thing. Lies and untruthful accusauis whole different story.

I and my family are supporters of Mr. Potter and would like for you to give some proof and back it up with facts. I have known Mr. Potter for quiet some time and know that he has worked hard for all he has and most of it if not ALL came from selling a business he once owned. Now, if a man can't buy/build himself a home on the lake, what has he worked for all of his life?

Mr.Potter has my vote and support. I myself will give him a call and fill him in.
bwhite

United States

#47 May 29, 2012
Sorry about copy and paste from my spouse. But I concur with her. :)
good idea

La Vergne, TN

#48 May 29, 2012
Tip Jones is a lieing S.O.B.
HE NEEDS VOTED OUT

Knoxville, TN

#49 May 29, 2012
to concerned citizen..ha your touching some raw nerves..oh ouch how the truth hurts.i know some county workers who will tell you the same things your writing on here... keep up the facts like your doing
potters the man

Honaker, VA

#51 May 30, 2012
when they count the votes and Mr. Potter wins by a big margin they will stop with ther lies. I will be working on ip adress today.I have a good friend thats for an attourny,will ask him what constatutes slander.When i get all the information i am going to give the information to Mr. Potter.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Shelia musik 7 hr Thought about it 3
Donna Singley 22 hr Wanda 19
William Bill Brown Tue Friend 12
Jellico football Mon Hulk 59
Chris Lamb Mon Parent 4
School system to close Elk Valley Mon Parent 4
what happened to the paving Mon Bill 6

Jellico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance