Is Nancy the WORST girls basketball c...

Is Nancy the WORST girls basketball coach ever at JHS

Posted in the Jellico Forum

Jerry Sandusky

Sevierville, TN

#1 Jan 12, 2013
This woman is horrible! She needs to stick to being a janitor. What does everyone else think? None of the girls likes her and alot of them said they won't play if she coaches next year...
MEEEEEEEEEEE

Huntsville, TN

#2 Jan 12, 2013
You got that right!!!!!!!!!!
softball

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jan 12, 2013
She needs to quit softball to,
homeboy54

Lansing, MI

#4 Jan 12, 2013
nancy Who
kaylee
#5 Jan 12, 2013
talent in players goes along way
rory
#6 Jan 12, 2013
She has the player, Ayers, CR EEKMORE AND TAYLOR are all good players just can not keep them out there til the whole game needs to use the bench more give the girls a rest time some and get them out when they have three fouls to use later
sue
#7 Jan 12, 2013
She needs more plays. Stop using the same old ones. Let mike help coach some
softball

Knoxville, TN

#8 Jan 12, 2013
You can't tell her nothing, She thinks she already knows it all.I asked one of her best players what was wrong, she said it was the coach and they all hated playing for her, You can watch them play and tell they have not been coached, Looks like JR Pro. Nancy tries and works hard she just don't need to be coaching Highschool, They need someone that has played college ball that knows how to teach these girls how to play.Look at the softball team how bad they are, When Dino was the coach you should have seen them practice and they won games.Now they don't have a clue, Harry was going to fire her after what happened on that trip they went on last year but Sarge stoped him. I guess he wanted his granddaugher to get some playing time.Don't blame it on the players it starts with the coach.
sue
#9 Jan 13, 2013
coaching is hard. But when you have the talent you need to know how to use it . Players dont always like good coach but they can take average players and do more with them. Ayers has talent just lazy.
TlK

Corbin, KY

#10 Jan 14, 2013
You know some thing, You need to stop downing Nancy. I have never seen these girls play. Real did not no that Nancy was doing this until now. (1) If you can do better way are you not doing it or a lest helping her. (2) I have new Nancy all of our lives and I no she is putting ever thing she got in to this doing her best. (3) I know that she is not doing this for people to set back and downing her, she out there trying to help she don't have to do this but I guess she is trying to make a differs more then I can say that any of you are doing. (4) You know she does work and she works hard, and you people problem don't even work. Then you down some body for helping. When they don't even have to.
Send her Packing

Sevierville, TN

#11 Jan 15, 2013
Nancy is a hard worker, but if your not winning ball games then it is time to find someone else who can. And it doesn't matter if she is a harder worker or not, People want to see their kids and team winning games and if she can't do it, then it's time to send her packing and find someone who can..
jareddogs

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jan 16, 2013
back of nancy so doing the best she can work and cohing bll it will get old but not nancy so dot talk bouth her
how sad

Tucker, GA

#13 Jan 17, 2013
TlK wrote:
You know some thing, You need to stop downing Nancy. I have never seen these girls play. Real did not no that Nancy was doing this until now.(1) If you can do better way are you not doing it or a lest helping her.(2) I have new Nancy all of our lives and I no she is putting ever thing she got in to this doing her best.(3) I know that she is not doing this for people to set back and downing her, she out there trying to help she don't have to do this but I guess she is tryingto make a differs more then I can say that
any of you are doing.(4) You know she does work and she works hard, and you people problem don't even work. Then you down some body for helping. When they don't even have to.
I agree with you about Nancy on everything but heavens you need to learn how to spell. I've seen better spelling from 1st graders.....it's "know " nolest...... "difference " not differs...... "least" not lest....."knew" not new.....and sentence #1makes no sense what so ever......I love Nancy and she does the best she can......talent does go a long way ...its hard to coach if the players don't have it.....Destany Creekmore is the best player on the team from what I hear
So FUNNY

United States

#14 Feb 13, 2013
Send her Packing wrote:
Nancy is a hard worker, but if your not winning ball games then it is time to find someone else who can. And it doesn't matter if she is a harder worker or not, People want to see their kids and team winning games and if she can't do it, then it's time to send her packing and find someone who can..
I must have just crawled out from under a rock. The last time I checked I thought the players played the game and not the coach, sounds to me like these girls are just lazy and can't do what Nancy has them doing..I know for a fact that she is a damn good coach as I've played for her and one thing she will not put up with is lazy ass cry babies that think they deserve the world when all they need is a foot in their ass...
Nancy

Sevierville, TN

#15 Dec 12, 2013
Look what a good coach can do, now if they would get a softball coach they could win some games.haha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
courtney fontana in jail with a 50 thousand dol... (Jul '16) 8 hr Big Mike 8
Potter paving 23 hr joe 10
access cable sucks Sun joe 1
Creekmore adoption - is it real? Sun Really 2
Cantrells Sat The truth 4
Average jellico electric and water bill? Dec 6 joe 3
Shelia musik Dec 5 denny 5

Jellico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance