Click on an option to vote

Yes

No

Other (explain below)

Nudy

Chantilly, VA

#7987 Sep 1, 2012
Phil Johnson wrote:
Yessiree, when I sneak up on an animal who is just strolling through the forest and I am able to aim my big ol gun at it and then....BOOM, the blood is squirting out of the animal and it twitches and jerks and then after a few moments of intense agony it falls down and dies.......that's a great time, oh yes.
Oh and I masturbate while thinking of teen boys, also.
You like huh---> http://www.topix.com/album/detail/matewan-wv/...
hunter

Smithfield, NC

#7988 Sep 2, 2012
no one cares wrote:
<quoted text>no one cares.
l do.
alfred

United States

#7989 Sep 3, 2012
Me too
Hunter

United States

#7990 Sep 4, 2012
I do

“Houston, TX”

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#7991 Sep 4, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the craziest thing that I've ever heard. Obama is the One who allowed the People in D.C. to keep a gun in their home , when the Republicans in Congress wanted to make it a "Gunless" District!
Not true. Prove it!
VFD

Marion, VA

#7992 Sep 4, 2012
Hunting is fun
Really Matters

United States

#7994 Sep 8, 2012
Only for certain species..
Whoooooooo

Bluff City, TN

#7995 Sep 8, 2012
I see there's alot of tough guys here who get enjoyment out of shooting an animal from a distance that it cant hurt you....Wow. If you want a challenge, and sense of adventure, why don't you guys hunt like the Indians did? Barefoot. Without your 500 dollar camo scentlock suit, 200 dollar boots, etc.... The ones that crack me up are the guys who go to a "hunting ranch" to kill "dangerous" animals. It must feel like a real accomplishment to kill a animal when it's fenced in with a limited area to move around. I pray for a fatakl hunting accident in those guys' future.(and I mean that literally.)You guys must be proud. Indians did it out of necessity.
Anywho, I don't have a problem with people hunting, that's there right. I don't do it but if people want to, that's fine. I just don't understand the attraction to killing an animal that is of no harm to you. I like handguns, love to shoot them, but I sure as hell don't have to carry one on me to feel like I'm Clint Eastwood. that's another one I don't understand. If you're a man and you need a gun to feel safe going to the grocery store, you might outta just sit your ass at the house, pussy. Haha, You're the last person I feel safe around with a gun. To each his own I guess.
stfu

Jackson, TN

#7996 Sep 9, 2012
Whoooooooo wrote:
I see there's alot of tough guys here who get enjoyment out of shooting an animal from a distance that it cant hurt you....Wow. If you want a challenge, and sense of adventure, why don't you guys hunt like the Indians did? Barefoot. Without your 500 dollar camo scentlock suit, 200 dollar boots, etc.... The ones that crack me up are the guys who go to a "hunting ranch" to kill "dangerous" animals. It must feel like a real accomplishment to kill a animal when it's fenced in with a limited area to move around. I pray for a fatakl hunting accident in those guys' future.(and I mean that literally.)You guys must be proud. Indians did it out of necessity.
Anywho, I don't have a problem with people hunting, that's there right. I don't do it but if people want to, that's fine. I just don't understand the attraction to killing an animal that is of no harm to you. I like handguns, love to shoot them, but I sure as hell don't have to carry one on me to feel like I'm Clint Eastwood. that's another one I don't understand. If you're a man and you need a gun to feel safe going to the grocery store, you might outta just sit your ass at the house, pussy. Haha, You're the last person I feel safe around with a gun. To each his own I guess.
well dumbazz, its's called the 21st centry. we dont have to run around barefoot and with bows and arrows made from trees. if your dumbazz wants to stay in the past,well that your dumbazz. most people have gotten smarter over the years,obviously you are still as dumb as your imbred family. the gene pool is not progresssed in the last thousand years. i guess you ride around on horses and mules too huh? maybe one day someone from your family will live pass birth and be born with a brain. i know it hasnt happen yet,but lets be hopeful.im not sure what a "fatakl" hunting accident is,but i guess you trying the christain/devil prayer for someone getting hurt hopefully comes back on you.
Now as far as a handgun goes,well you stay unarmed and when some idiot like the guy in the best buy incident takes your worthless life well then you will think to yourself wow im a complete idiot dumbazz who has had my head up my stupid azz for too long(if you live).being armed doesnt make someone a Pussy like you say. im sure thats what you are. it just makes someone ready to defend themselves or family incase something happens.well anyway dipsh*t,not that you have a chance at getting layed,but if you ever get lucky, dont reproduce. one dumbazz like you is one tooo many
Bob

Livingston, TN

#7998 Sep 9, 2012
Gov Chris Christie: Romney, Ryan aren't up to the task

At least we know that THIS guy was not a 'Paid Political Operative'. Too bad I missed this one.

Bob C

Caputo reports: "The biggest Florida speaker at the Democratic National Convention wasn't a Democrat. Yet."

President Barack Obama and Florida Governor Charlie Crist are greeted by the crowd with a standing ovation during the town hall meeting held Tuesday, February 10, 2009, at Harborside Events Center in Fort Myers, Fla.(photo: Lexey Swall-Bobay)

http://www.mcclatchydc.com/2012/09/07/167436/ ...

Former GOP Fla. Gov. Crist Says Romney, Ryan 'Aren't Up to the Task'
By Marc Caputo, The Miami Herald
07 September

The biggest Florida speaker at the Democratic National Convention wasn't a Democrat.

Yet.

After former Republican Gov. Charlie Crist's speech Thursday night, it's only a matter of time before he officially joins the party's ranks in a slow march to running for governor in two years.
Crist's high-profile role disturbed many Florida delegates, but it furthered President Obama's campaign message - that the Republican Party is too extreme.

"As a former lifelong Republican, it pains me to tell you that today's Republicans - and their standard-bearers, Mitt Romney and Paul Ryan - just aren't up to the task," Crist said. "They're beholden to `my way or the highway' bullies, indebted to billionaires who bankroll ads and allergic to the very idea of compromise."
Crist's speech was as much a condemnation of today's Republican Party as it was an explanation of why he's officially moving toward the Democratic Party and away from the conservative positions he once espoused
Deal With It

Bluff City, TN

#7999 Sep 9, 2012
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>well dumbazz, its's called the 21st centry. we dont have to run around barefoot and with bows and arrows made from trees. if your dumbazz wants to stay in the past,well that your dumbazz. most people have gotten smarter over the years,obviously you are still as dumb as your imbred family. the gene pool is not progresssed in the last thousand years. i guess you ride around on horses and mules too huh? maybe one day someone from your family will live pass birth and be born with a brain. i know it hasnt happen yet,but lets be hopeful.im not sure what a "fatakl" hunting accident is,but i guess you trying the christain/devil prayer for someone getting hurt hopefully comes back on you.
Now as far as a handgun goes,well you stay unarmed and when some idiot like the guy in the best buy incident takes your worthless life well then you will think to yourself wow im a complete idiot dumbazz who has had my head up my stupid azz for too long(if you live).being armed doesnt make someone a Pussy like you say. im sure thats what you are. it just makes someone ready to defend themselves or family incase something happens.well anyway dipsh*t,not that you have a chance at getting layed,but if you ever get lucky, dont reproduce. one dumbazz like you is one tooo many
Wow, now tit takes some intellect to call someone a "dumbazz" in a rambling, barely coherent diatribe as you just did. Maybe you should learn how to spell. I apologize about the reproducing thing you're bitching about, as it's already happened. Like I say, if you're too scared to go out of your house without a goddamn gun, You should probably do us all a favor and stay the hell inside. Not everybody wants some dumbass redneck Clint Eastwood wannabe carrying around a gun thinking if something happend they would know what to do. Please, gimme a break. Most of you gunhappy retards would shit yourself if a situation arose that required the use of force. Maybe you haven't been in one? You wouldn't know I guess. Keep on watching Charles Bronson in Death Wish while telling yourself "that's what I'd do". Lol. You probably should have to pass a mandatory I.Q. test to be able to carry one as well, and I think you've proven you're just not capable. Oh, and I will stay unarmed. I don't need a gun to compensate for a small penis like you do; Especially here in east Tennesse. Get a life tough guy.
Deal With It

Bluff City, TN

#8000 Sep 9, 2012
stfu wrote:
<quoted text>well dumbazz, its's called the 21st centry. we dont have to run around barefoot and with bows and arrows made from trees. if your dumbazz wants to stay in the past,well that your dumbazz. most people have gotten smarter over the years,obviously you are still as dumb as your imbred family. the gene pool is not progresssed in the last thousand years. i guess you ride around on horses and mules too huh? maybe one day someone from your family will live pass birth and be born with a brain. i know it hasnt happen yet,but lets be hopeful.im not sure what a "fatakl" hunting accident is,but i guess you trying the christain/devil prayer for someone getting hurt hopefully comes back on you.
You might wanna chill out a little bit there internet tough guy. I wouldn't take the internet quite as serious. I realize you're seething with anger now, so why do you just go pull out your gun and stroke it so you can feel secure. Take a xanax and calm down hot rod.
Big Dan

Phoenix, AZ

#8001 Sep 9, 2012
stfu wrote:
Sounds like your ready for a rubber room.
everybody

Crossville, TN

#8004 Sep 9, 2012
needs to hunt hogs
Big Dan

Phoenix, AZ

#8005 Sep 9, 2012
Texas offers money for wild hogs killed

$2 for each tail turned in to control population

Updated: Friday, 07 Sep 2012, 11:04 AM CDT
Published : Friday, 07 Sep 2012, 11:02 AM CDT

HAYS COUNTY, Texas (KXAN)- Hays and Caldwell counties in Central Texas have put bounties on the feral hog populations in their areas.

County officials voted to pay $2 a tail for any feral hog killed in either county, and the program begins on Oct. 1 and runs until the end of the year.

Nick Dornak, the Plum Creek Watershed coordinator and an advocate for the program, said that the hogs are present in the counties. "And when they’re present, they’re a problem."

The Plum Creek Watershed , along with the San Marcos River Foundation and the Hays County master naturalist, have all expressed their desire to control the population.

The counties are concerned about property damage and environmental damage caused by the hogs.

No permits are needed to participate in the program, and the locations and times for collection of the evidence – the tails – have not yet been established.

Hays County will also offer a series of informational meetings about feral hogs.

Hays County commissioners have put forward $1,500 for the program, and Caldwell County will offer $1,000. If the program is successful Dornak plans to ask the counties for more money.

The Plum Creek Watershed group hopes that the cull will reduce E-coli levels in Plum Creek.
Big Dan

Phoenix, AZ

#8006 Sep 9, 2012
county dad

Elizabethton, TN

#8007 Sep 9, 2012
Love the Animals wrote:
According to state officials, the fiscal impact of the proposed amendment is a one-time increase of $20,000 in local expenditures in FY 2010-11. The cost covers a one-time publication cost for local governments in fall 2010 for each county election commission to print the text of the amendment in a newspaper. Officials based the estimate on recent election publications
Just hog wash too cost the taxpayers more and confuse hunting laws more bureaucratic red tape it seems to be a bill that would allow animal populations destroyed to get more hunting licenses sold and children interested in guns, hunting and killing.
I will Vote NO! Too help save the animals for future generations to see and enjoy their Beauty and love!
Teach your children to love see the beauty of the animals not kill them.
sounds good if you knew what you were talking about. guess you are a vege.
county dad

Elizabethton, TN

#8008 Sep 9, 2012
Love the Animals wrote:
According to state officials, the fiscal impact of the proposed amendment is a one-time increase of $20,000 in local expenditures in FY 2010-11. The cost covers a one-time publication cost for local governments in fall 2010 for each county election commission to print the text of the amendment in a newspaper. Officials based the estimate on recent election publications
Just hog wash too cost the taxpayers more and confuse hunting laws more bureaucratic red tape it seems to be a bill that would allow animal populations destroyed to get more hunting licenses sold and children interested in guns, hunting and killing.
I will Vote NO! Too help save the animals for future generations to see and enjoy their Beauty and love!
Teach your children to love see the beauty of the animals not kill them.
by the way my kids get to see their beuty on the wall, most importantly on their plates.
guestguess

Cordova, TN

#8009 Sep 10, 2012
Hunters are the largest contributors to conservation and natural resource management.

Since: Sep 12

Cedar City, UT

#8010 Sep 10, 2012
i'v been hunting for 42 years . you use to not have to pay for priviledge to hunt except what law required. now you have to be a member to hunt on land that when i was younger was not required.i think its time to halt the private hunting and back to public hunting in wayne and surrounding counties.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
people can see you 3 hr laura 1
michelle russell harrison 4 hr A-N-T 1
Is she really running? 11 hr Just a friend of ... 16
Ralph Davis commissioner 14 hr Jay 23
game rooster for sale (Jun '10) Fri Jaklen chruch 102
Well Hung Men in Jellico Fri Hhhh 20
Poll does anyone know where jered wilson is these da... (Apr '17) Thu Joe 10

Jellico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance