jellico ambulance service

Posted in the Jellico Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
freaked out

Knoxville, TN

#1 May 22, 2009
why does jellico have one of campbell county ambulances?? are they (campbell county) taking the ambulance service..i know thats what everyone is saying..and how can the hospital let that happen..i also heard that st. marys is taking the hospital ..so what is going on
concerned

Sikeston, MO

#2 May 22, 2009
NO ONE SEEMS TO KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT THIS. Do you know how we can find out? needing to know there r alot of SICK people in jellico that need to know....
freaked out

Knoxville, TN

#3 May 22, 2009
I HAVE NO IDEAL..JUST KEEP POSTING MAYBE SOMEONE WILL TELL US
countyguy

Sikeston, MO

#4 May 24, 2009
well for what i can understand,yes the county is taking jellico ambulance service over come july 1. perkins and bowlin will run it. not sure what else is going to happen, that's all i have heard. so there is a few who wont have a job that has one there now. if i hear anything else i will post it.
freaked out

Knoxville, TN

#5 May 24, 2009
thank you,,now at least we know
1004FRED

Knoxville, TN

#6 May 24, 2009
just was reading on the lafollette side of this..and they have posted as of july 1 campbell county is taking over..now i dont know if that is a bad thing..but what is bad is they are making bruce perkings supervisor..now everyone in jellico knows that bruce is the laziest person that is breathing..i worked up in jellico when he did and all he did was lay on the couch and let the dandruff drop off his head,,oh and he tried every way possible to get out of the calls that came in..so jellico beware of the change and everyone needs to call city council and the mayor and state your concern..other wise sleeping bruce will run this side of the mountain..and i just hope it's not your family that will suffer when he dont wont to make that run, cause he's to sleepy or tired or just dont wont to go..citizens beware..make those calls now.
Whatever

AOL

#7 May 24, 2009
Sounds like to me someone is jealous cause they didn't get the job. 1004FRED stop trying to stir up trouble and get a life.
1004FRED

Knoxville, TN

#8 May 24, 2009
well i have a job dont need that one maybe you should check into things before you run your mouth cause you dont know what your talking about..just ask around
happy12

Knoxville, TN

#9 May 24, 2009
i work with bruce and 1004 fred your right..all i can say is god help jellico cause bruce perkins wont.
Whatever

AOL

#10 May 24, 2009
sounds like to me you do have a job. putting your nose where it dont belong, and running your mouth. Your job must be working with bruce or watching bruce since you know so much. I mean you seem to know everything right down to the flakes falling off of his head. Bruce is a good person, leave him alone.
Whatever

AOL

#11 May 24, 2009
And if the stuff you said did happen why didn't you go foward and complain then, why wait till now?
CCEMS vs NREMS

Sevierville, TN

#12 May 24, 2009
I think that Bruce Perkins would make a better supervisor than Danny Ivey. Danny just wants to run his dam* mouth all the time. Danny has been trying to run NREMS since he came back.
happy12

Kodak, TN

#13 May 24, 2009
sounds to me like you might be bruce..sad little man
Danny Sheckles

New York, NY

#15 May 25, 2009
I was advised by a friend to read this forum. I would like to address some issues on this forum.

I was asked by a District 5 Commissioner to loan an ambulance to North Regional EMS due to NREMS having 3 of the 4 ambulances out of service. This loan was recognized and registered with the Regional EMS Consultant and with the Department of Licensure of Ambulances. It was my understanding that unit would be used as a back-up only to the original fleet. Once I loaned the vehicle, I do not have control of it's use.

As of today, there have been no discussion about the County taking over North Regional EMS on July 1st. This appears to be some kind of scare tactic for whatever reason. I think at this time, people are trashing others needlessly. Some comments are verging on slander! Rememeber, if you are writing comments and you hold the title of EMT, EMT-IV or Paramedic. You took an oath to be professional in all circumstances. We all should be concerned with providing better patient care, not trashing each other.

If loaning a vehicle to help in the time of need brings about this much discussion, I wonder what would happen if we all worked together for the betterment of all the residents of Campbell County? I ask that you research your topic before you write a comment.

Oh by the way, I am not afraid, ashamed or threatened to attach my name to this document!

Teresa EMT IV

Knoxville, TN

#16 May 26, 2009
i work for north regional ems..there have been RUMORS of a take over by campbell county as of july 1..nothing is set in stone..we are all just waiting and wondering..i would, however like to get a straight answer from someone i would really like to know what is happening..i need to know if i need another job or if i am ok where i'm at, i have bills like everyone else and need to know. Mr. Sheckles..if you have any information, please pass it on to us, just dont know what my future will hold. Barney Bates is telling us everything is ok..i believe him to a certain point, but then i wonder if he is being told everything.
employee of nrems

Sikeston, MO

#17 May 26, 2009
Teresa EMT IV wrote:
i work for north regional ems..there have been RUMORS of a take over by campbell county as of july 1..nothing is set in stone..we are all just waiting and wondering..i would, however like to get a straight answer from someone i would really like to know what is happening..i need to know if i need another job or if i am ok where i'm at, i have bills like everyone else and need to know. Mr. Sheckles..if you have any information, please pass it on to us, just dont know what my future will hold. Barney Bates is telling us everything is ok..i believe him to a certain point, but then i wonder if he is being told everything.
GOOD POINT THERE TERESA!! WE NEED TO KNOW THE TRUTH, EVERYONE HAS BILLS AND KIDS TO SUPPORT AND WE ALL NEED TO KNOW IF WE WILL HAVE A JOB OR WHAT.. BUT I DON'T KNOW ABOUT BELIEVING MR. BATES EVEN A LITTLE. JUST WANTING TO KNOW THE TRUTH...
Ranee at NREMS

Sikeston, MO

#18 May 29, 2009
Well i am not sure what to say about any of this, but all we want to know is will we still have a job no matter what?? And what is wrong with the this side of the mountain that people can't get along and think the people doesn't know what they are doing??
2 bad

United States

#19 May 30, 2009
I know Bruce Bruce, and he is a nice guy. I think he gets the bad end of the deal on both ways at home, and at work.
2 bad

United States

#20 May 31, 2009
oh wrong one! the one I know doesn't work for the ambulance service, he lives in clinton
white man fron town

AOL

#21 May 31, 2009
i say fire them all nothing but dope head there anyways

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Deputy Ray Salas (Oct '15) 11 min Crotchfever 19
Jellico Nightlife. More than just the Starlight? 9 hr Donnie 4
Did they find angie obrian dead? 23 hr k k k 5
Are All the Good Kellogg's Dead? 23 hr k k k 6
any single black women? Thu WCB 6
Hospital gossip Thu Ron 12
Carl & Jeff Davis -A K A (Davis Boy's) (Oct '09) Wed Smartass person 54

Jellico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance