I need a good pain management Doctor!

I need a good pain management Doctor!

Posted in the Jellico Forum

Rebel

London, KY

#1 Aug 31, 2008
is there any good Pain Doctors in Jellico, I suffer from cronic pain from surgerys (triple-by-pass) and back pain (accidents) and need help getting help.
pink panther

Jellico, TN

#2 Sep 5, 2008
guess u are shit out of luck you wont find one in this town
the duke

Miami, FL

#3 Nov 6, 2008
pink panther wrote:
guess u are shit out of luck you wont find one in this town
try 4th floor at b towers, i hear they have loads of pain killers!
Old School

Gorham, IL

#4 Nov 8, 2008
Rebel wrote:
is there any good Pain Doctors in Jellico, I suffer from cronic pain from surgerys (triple-by-pass) and back pain (accidents) and need help getting help.
There is a good one in Corbin, Dr. Roger May at May Pain Clinc. Try him if you can't find one closer. You make a left off of ezit 25 and just go a short ways. He is right on 25, get well soon!
Helper

Lexington, KY

#5 Nov 8, 2008
Just go over to black oak rd. They have plenty flowing there. Have there own medical doctor, cures all the aches and pains. But don't bend over they have a queer in the house. Go with no holes in your cloths, leave with the crouch and a$$ out of them, Best buy you a Guard, Sheild.
hummerboy

United States

#6 Nov 9, 2008
Helper wrote:
Just go over to black oak rd. They have plenty flowing there. Have there own medical doctor, cures all the aches and pains. But don't bend over they have a queer in the house. Go with no holes in your cloths, leave with the crouch and a$$ out of them, Best buy you a Guard, Sheild.
better yet, just go down town, they'd meet you right at the red light! car hop service.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Crazy people 11 hr Concerned citizen 3
gurl frm Texas! 13 hr tiff 2
is this the best jellico can do for the 4th the... Mon john 8
hookers (May '15) Mon poboy 4
Prostitutes in jellico and Williamsburg Mon Pat 2
what happened to swinger topic (Jul '12) Mon Im hung 12
i hear randdell monhollin is hung like a stud Mon Im hung 18

Jellico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance