First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Sammy

Sevierville, TN

#1 Jun 8, 2010
What's up with the Crazy Quilt in Newcomb? Every time I go up there it is dead. Does anyone shop there anymore other than me. Is this true of what I have heard that they don't help people out with food or electric bills anymore.
peachfriend

Lenoir City, TN

#2 Jun 9, 2010
Sammy wrote:
What's up with the Crazy Quilt in Newcomb? Every time I go up there it is dead. Does anyone shop there anymore other than me. Is this true of what I have heard that they don't help people out with food or electric bills anymore.
lots of people shop thear.but you need to get a job to pay them bills and buy the food now sammy.were not handing out any more money in newcomb.
really

United States

#3 Jun 9, 2010
no more money!
Ann

Sevierville, TN

#4 Jun 9, 2010
I don't shop there anymore because the gentleman that is over the Crazy Quilt now, looks at you like you are scum for shopping there. I don't shop where I don't feel welcome. Also unlike Peachfriend, I have no problem with folks getting help when they need it....not everyone has a good retirement to lean on or a good job to brag about.
Cindy

Sevierville, TN

#5 Jun 9, 2010
Well I think the Crazy Quilt is a place for a woman to shop more than a man. It just don't sound right with a man being over a place like that. It has been run by a woman for many years......Feels creapy when you go there anymore.
old neighbor

Sevierville, TN

#6 Jun 9, 2010
I know that guy, I have seen him and his wife allot come up at there house or at there church unloading things out of the van that belongs to the place where he works. It looks like him and his wife are no better than the one they just got rid of. It's sad that there going to make there church look bad too. Why can't they get someone in there that want rob the place and help the people that needs help! Not there self all the time. It looks like its all about him, his wife and his church. He cant say he's not doing this cause i'm right here where I can see him all the time. I think they should come in and stop him before he gets as bad the others in the past.
LOL

Sevierville, TN

#7 Jun 13, 2010
LOL,LOL,LOL
darlene

Anderson, SC

#8 Jul 10, 2010
Yes I know what you mean about going to the crazy quilt, that man in there is a little of the wall, "creepy". The last I remember is that all things in there are donated for free, but he thinks it's a department store not a used store and also it's there to help people not just to help him and his wife, if you watch you will see his wife and him taking out all kinds of things I dont think thats what it's there for, do you? He needs to leave.
Cat

Seymour, TN

#9 Jul 10, 2010
darlene wrote:
Yes I know what you mean about going to the crazy quilt, that man in there is a little of the wall, "creepy". The last I remember is that all things in there are donated for free, but he thinks it's a department store not a used store and also it's there to help people not just to help him and his wife, if you watch you will see his wife and him taking out all kinds of things I dont think thats what it's there for, do you? He needs to leave.
You got that right.
ok ok ok

Knoxville, TN

#10 Jul 12, 2010
what they need to do is get rid of everyone that has ever worked there or anyone that is related to anyone that has ever worked there and get some honest people in there that will put the stuff all out there for the public not keep what they want or there friends want in the back till they come pick it up from the back room the good stuff has never NEVER MADE IT OUT TO THE PEOPLE and that older woman needs too retire they need to come here and watch the place without telling them they will be shocked
your right

Strawberry Plains, TN

#12 Jul 14, 2010
ok ok ok wrote:
what they need to do is get rid of everyone that has ever worked there or anyone that is related to anyone that has ever worked there and get some honest people in there that will put the stuff all out there for the public not keep what they want or there friends want in the back till they come pick it up from the back room the good stuff has never NEVER MADE IT OUT TO THE PEOPLE and that older woman needs too retire they need to come here and watch the place without telling them they will be shocked
the same thing is still going on i cant ever find any thing there they pick over it then bring out the junk i see what is going on they keep the bread and donuts until they get hard and then bring them out .but of course they all get them fresh
i need to know

Cosby, TN

#13 Jul 15, 2010
i need to know how to get on the list to get stuff from the back room like the others do the good stuff that never gets put out that you see go in the garage door and people pack it out the same way it goes in the garage door too there car or truck thats the list i want on ps pls help me get on it u know its true
me too

Knoxville, TN

#14 Jul 15, 2010
who can i contact to get on that list and get stuff from the office too
hey me too

Cosby, TN

#15 Jul 15, 2010
who is that crome dome guy that acts kie a king walking around staring at people anyone know
oh i know

Knoxville, TN

#16 Jul 15, 2010
i think his name is earnie or eadie or earnist oh it could be eddie or edd not sure
cloths hanger

Seymour, TN

#17 Jul 16, 2010
why are u all getting so irrate over used sh^t for? hell go to the good will, salvation army and the thrift store in laffollette and williamsburg! dont fight over sombodys used up drawers! nazzzzty
oh heck

Monterey, TN

#18 Jul 16, 2010
cloths hanger wrote:
why are u all getting so irrate over used sh^t for? hell go to the good will, salvation army and the thrift store in laffollette and williamsburg! dont fight over sombodys used up drawers! nazzzzty
i dont want your used drawers u idiot i want some new clothes and T V s and computers and lawn mowers sh__ like that mind your self and chang your drawers lol
pretty petals

Seymour, TN

#19 Jul 17, 2010
oh heck wrote:
<quoted text>i dont want your used drawers u idiot i want some new clothes and T V s and computers and lawn mowers sh__ like that mind your self and chang your drawers lol
you fool, sounds like your the newcomb theif! are you the one who stole my new pretty pink panties? my tv and my john deer mower?
u r sick

Knoxville, TN

#20 Jul 17, 2010
your other boy friend got them haaaaaa haa
i know

New Market, TN

#21 Jul 18, 2010
that was yo momma that stole your loot look in her closet because u pro still live with her

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clowns 1 hr dave 20
clown dropping poop in peoples yard 11 hr Juju Bean 2
Starlight Tavern (Mar '11) 17 hr Debbie 30
Diana Elliott (Aug '13) 23 hr Love it 13
JHS Principal Bullies Youth Sun Parent 5
who burnt the building Sun Slamma 5
who is the best football player in jellico this... (Aug '09) Sun Slamma 65

Jellico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance