WANTED : Roger W. SIZEMORE

Posted in the Jellico Forum

WHITLEY COUNTY

United States

#1 Sep 28, 2008
Roger Sizemore is wanted by the Whitley co Sheriffs Dept.to ansure thieft charges.Sizemore is in the Jellico area.Get this guy out of your town contact the Jellico police or the county Sheriff.
WHITLEY COUNTY

Clay City, KY

#2 Sep 29, 2008
WHITLEY COUNTY wrote:
Roger Sizemore is wanted by the Whitley co Sheriffs Dept.to ansure thieft charges.Sizemore is in the Jellico area.Get this guy out of your town contact the Jellico police or the county Sheriff.
HELP LOCK THIS PILL HEAD UP CALL 911
narc

United States

#3 Sep 30, 2008
WHITLEY COUNTY wrote:
<quoted text>
HELP LOCK THIS PILL HEAD UP CALL 911
I saw him on main st this weekend
WHITLEY COUNTY

United States

#4 Nov 16, 2008
WHITLEY COUNTY wrote:
THANKS YOUR TIP LEAD THE POLICE TO THIS PIECE OF SHIT ON CATHLIC AVE NOW HE IS IN JAIL WITH HIS BUDDIES
Taylor

Corbin, KY

#5 Dec 16, 2008
Listen. Okay. I know his family, they are all heart broken. And after reading all of this why wouldn't they be. I am 11 years old I knew him, I know he had problems he has 7 kids not 9.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jellico Football 1 hr Fan 1
Build a fireplace 4 hr DNL12586 3
f.d. 7 hr wayne from hambe... 66
michael marlowe 14 hr Dustin 1
Potholes on Sunset Trail 21 hr Happy 18
Poll DOES jellico read the METERS EVER TIME? Mar 27 rows 8
when is lisa estelle elliotts court date for sh... Mar 26 titiyan 17
Jellico Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web