Next Last
little bit

Strawberry Plains, TN

#1 Aug 14, 2011
the beech is starting to look ruff
not!!!!!!

Dandridge, TN

#2 Aug 15, 2011
I work there, I just left there, look FINE to me!!
THIS IS MICHELLE SEYMOUR

United States

#4 Aug 20, 2011
WHO EVERY U ARE I DONT ABUSE ANYONE THEIR U NEED TO COME AND SEE ME IF U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME U CAN SAY WHAT U WANT IF I HAVE ABUSED ANY ONE WHY IS IT THAT I HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING AGAINT ME AND I HAVE BEEN A CNA FOR 21 YRS AND THAT IS SAYING ALOT SO WHO EVER U ARE SO GET SOME BALLS AND COME AND SEE ME AND FOR INFORMATION I DONT HAVE SEX THEIR I AM THEIR TO TAKE CARE OF MY RESIDENTS AND IF U THINK U CAN DO ANY BETTER GO RIGHT AHEAD AND TRY.
not!!!!!!

Dandridge, TN

#5 Aug 20, 2011
THIS IS MICHELLE SEYMOUR wrote:
WHO EVERY U ARE I DONT ABUSE ANYONE THEIR U NEED TO COME AND SEE ME IF U HAVE A PROBLEM WITH ME U CAN SAY WHAT U WANT IF I HAVE ABUSED ANY ONE WHY IS IT THAT I HAVE NEVER HAD ANYTHING AGAINT ME AND I HAVE BEEN A CNA FOR 21 YRS AND THAT IS SAYING ALOT SO WHO EVER U ARE SO GET SOME BALLS AND COME AND SEE ME AND FOR INFORMATION I DONT HAVE SEX THEIR I AM THEIR TO TAKE CARE OF MY RESIDENTS AND IF U THINK U CAN DO ANY BETTER GO RIGHT AHEAD AND TRY.
U tell them Michelle, I work there too and I have NEVER In 18 years ever seen anything like that go on, we love are residents and would never let that happen!! So please stop this, this is crazy!!!!
Concerned

Brownsville, TN

#6 Aug 20, 2011
U two are stupid hoes who really do abuse old people that's y u got so upset miss Seymour. U need to be fired cussing old people is abuse u bimbo
laptop king

New Market, TN

#7 Aug 22, 2011
Concerned wrote:
That place is been going down hill residents get abused there by alot of staff.( Michelle Seymour, christel bridges, Anthony strunk, lee from second, Jennifer brown, Elizabeth marlow, laronda cadell and brandy England. And then there's nothing but sex that goes on up there. I heard a million stories some are in humane and I don't think the people who told me would lie. That's place needs shut down
Why does pll keep putting Beech Tree manor on here???
worker

United States

#8 Aug 22, 2011
I guess bc they have nothing better to do with their lives.
Concerned

Brownsville, TN

#9 Aug 22, 2011
Because nobody deserves to be treated like the old people their get treated.
good grief

United States

#11 Aug 23, 2011
If ur not over there everyday and yoy don't kno what goes on 24/7 then keep your nose outta there business. That's how I see it.
Elii

Charlotte, NC

#12 Aug 23, 2011
THIS IS MICHELLE SEYMOUR wrote:
YELLING IS NOT ABUSE!!!!!
its very disrespectful to yell at anyone! If they are hard hearing there is a right way and wrong way of getting them to hear you. Ur wrong, yelling can be abusive.
Concerned

Brownsville, TN

#13 Aug 23, 2011
That's way I said she is a bimbo
Concerned

Brownsville, TN

#14 Aug 23, 2011
good grief wrote:
If ur not over there everyday and yoy don't kno what goes on 24/7 then keep your nose outta there business. That's how I see it.
Then why does most of the employees talk about how bad it is you Fu€king idiot
Elii

Charlotte, NC

#15 Aug 24, 2011
Lack of compassion, respect and pure common sense is whats missing in 90% of BT employees, most of them cannot get themselves out of the way long enough to give the patiants what they really need. They pretty much use the job for "social" time which means, gossiping about everyone and anyone..etc.. One day you will need the help of a nursing home and what you give now is what you will recieve when its you being helpless.. You will be the one getting yelled at, made to feel like a burden, not get attention thats needed.. So you ppl that dont give a damn, you always get yours in time.
concerned

Knoxville, TN

#16 Aug 24, 2011
U no ppl, anything is abusive this day & time, another thing that's wrong with this world now, every sob has a problem about the least thing.
nagasee

United States

#17 Aug 24, 2011
I have been a nurse for 15 yrs I worked at BTM once upon a time, the CNAS were great, however I am very concerned when I read " yelling is not abuse ", verbal abuse is verbal abuse, yelling is in fact abuse, when it is directed at a resident everyone that works in the health field knows this. I don't believe evrything I hear, but if this is true it sounds like the workers are stressed and need a break or a change in job selection.
New

Brownsville, TN

#18 Aug 24, 2011
I'm new at beech tree and I don't think I will be their long. I heard some sex stories and when I web to the Charlotte I was told to keep my mouth shut. I hope it gets better. And their is so many residents that mysteriously gets bruises on them. I also heard that Anthony boy pushes god on them people. They have the right to believe in whatever they want.
just thinking

Williamsburg, KY

#19 Aug 24, 2011
you shouldn't be discussing this on topix If there is a problem with the way the patients are being treated it should be taken up with the managment and if nothing is done it should be taken up with someone higher up until something gets done. If they care they are qualified to deal with this situation the only thing that is getting done on here is putting people down and nothing will get resolved.
Up town brown

United States

#20 Aug 24, 2011
The managment is not going to do anything,
Elii

United States

#21 Aug 24, 2011
just thinking wrote:
you shouldn't be discussing this on topix If there is a problem with the way the patients are being treated it should be taken up with the managment and if nothing is done it should be taken up with someone higher up until something gets done. If they care they are qualified to deal with this situation the only thing that is getting done on here is putting people down and nothing will get resolved.
Shouldnt be discussing this on topix? If no one else Isnt going to listen then topix is the perfect place for it to be known! Why isnt the Families being informed if somthing is going on there?
Concerned

Brownsville, TN

#22 Aug 24, 2011
Those poor old people will just have to endure til god takes them. It's sad but nothing will ever get done about it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
terrys up on hugger street makeing meth ?? 1 hr Jerry W 5
Did Lindsay Burns and Dan Dan get married? 6 hr Johnson 7
Hooker's 18 hr stay-away 33
Lousie Walden 22 hr mary 3
looking for some good cheap fishing gear. Sun fisher guy 1
Brittany Lashea O'Brien (Dec '15) Sun gay gay 13
Kim ledford Jul 23 Bitch 9

Jellico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance