First Prev
of 2
Next Last
bob noe

Beattyville, KY

#1 Oct 16, 2010
wake up look at your city no jobs your streets full of pot holes that has been patched when you go to vote think real hard then dont put no one in so your city can die on out
sam

Sevierville, TN

#2 Oct 16, 2010
Alvin-Hell NO
get them out

Sevierville, TN

#3 Oct 28, 2010
i say replace them all.
jellico citizen

Knoxville, TN

#4 Oct 28, 2010
I agree, replace them all. Vote a new crew in. These guys have had plenty of time to something beside pad their pockets. Get rid of all of them!
country boy

Knoxville, TN

#5 Sep 12, 2011
i agree, replace all of them. i say vote on people we dont know. this town allways votes on people they know. I say votein a sheriff that we dont know.and dO something in the electric for jellico. plus i think we need a demacrat governor. the reson i say that is the other states that voted in republicans are taking away from the working people. and are laying off faster then in history. i all so think thaT the annex is a joke. they want us to pay city tax with no garbage pick up,no sewer, no road work. all w will get out of it is the right to vote on city things and the police can come out here. WOW!!!!! I say no to annex.all they want is city taxes with no return. maybe and i say maybe ok if we got garbage pick up and sewer.
Rufus

Sevierville, TN

#6 Sep 12, 2011
country boy wrote:
i agree, replace all of them. i say vote on people we dont know. this town allways votes on people they know. I say votein a sheriff that we dont know.and dO something in the electric for jellico. plus i think we need a demacrat governor. the reson i say that is the other states that voted in republicans are taking away from the working people. and are laying off faster then in history. i all so think thaT the annex is a joke. they want us to pay city tax with no garbage pick up,no sewer, no road work. all w will get out of it is the right to vote on city things and the police can come out here. WOW!!!!! I say no to annex.all they want is city taxes with no return. maybe and i say maybe ok if we got garbage pick up and sewer.
If U get the SERVICES U speak off,U still hafta pay for them, I drather pay someone 15 or 20 bucks a month to haul my trash than have anything the City of Jellico has to offer..... THAT TOWN IS A JOKE....HAHAHA
unemployed

Knoxville, TN

#7 Sep 12, 2011
bob noe wrote:
wake up look at your city no jobs your streets full of pot holes that has been patched when you go to vote think real hard then dont put no one in so your city can die on out
You have county commissioers, Terry Singly and Alvin Evans in oppisition of 50 jobs coming to Jellico. Also, John Crawford, principal at the elementary school along with his mother Elsie Crawford handing out petitions to keep the jobs out. It was ok for Alvin and Terry to raise county taxes and add a new wheel tax to everyone. Please remember them and Miss Elsie the next time you go to the polls.
country boy

Knoxville, TN

#8 Sep 13, 2011
This town is a joke, all the big fish think of is what is good for them. They dont want no one else in this town that mite put them as a little fish. like the liquor, we should have voted it in then we would have a good resturant to go eat with out having to go 70 plus miles and itwould have brought in a lot of taxes to this town. so all we got is nothing and can still get it now at 141 and just helped out the boot leggers with out no help to the city. so i say no to (ANNEX)Why would we want to pay more taxes and get nothing out of it.Thats a no brainer.give me sewer, garbage pick up. then may be the taxes would at least be getting that. but still would have to see what the taxes would be.all this town thinks about is pain clinics, drug stores.
volfan

Knoxville, TN

#9 Sep 13, 2011
unemployed wrote:
<quoted text>You have county commissioers, Terry Singly and Alvin Evans in oppisition of 50 jobs coming to Jellico. Also, John Crawford, principal at the elementary school along with his mother Elsie Crawford handing out petitions to keep the jobs out. It was ok for Alvin and Terry to raise county taxes and add a new wheel tax to everyone. Please remember them and Miss Elsie the next time you go to the polls.
I agree, the people running Jellico SUCK. They only look out for themselves. I have thought that John Crawford is a asshole, but now knowing that this douche bag and the others are trying to keep jobs out confirms my thoughts. I have been out of work for awhile and we have been stuggling to get by and knowing that people who have good jobs and dont worry about money are keeping jobs out, well that pisses me off. The thing is, if we vote the elected turds out, are the people who replace them going to be any better? I have seen some good people run for and be elected to offices, they start out doing good and after a few months they quit doing anything and become the typical big headed, wind bag politicans like we have now. So what to do?
vol fan too

Knoxville, TN

#10 Sep 13, 2011
volfan wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree, the people running Jellico SUCK. They only look out for themselves. I have thought that John Crawford is a asshole, but now knowing that this douche bag and the others are trying to keep jobs out confirms my thoughts. I have been out of work for awhile and we have been stuggling to get by and knowing that people who have good jobs and dont worry about money are keeping jobs out, well that pisses me off. The thing is, if we vote the elected turds out, are the people who replace them going to be any better? I have seen some good people run for and be elected to offices, they start out doing good and after a few months they quit doing anything and become the typical big headed, wind bag politicans like we have now. So what to do?
Come to the City Council Meeting Thursday night 9-15-11 at 6:30 and stand up for the industry wanting to come to jellico and bring 50 jobs. John Crawfor, Terry Singly, and Alvin Evans will be there in opposition. Voice your opinion. Alvins says no one in Jellico will work and Stan Marlow says everybody in Jellico is sorry and won't work, to hire everybody from Jacksboro. Terry Singly says we don't need jobs and he doesn't want it in his neighborhood. Show these assholes they have no say in bringing 50 jobs to Jellico.
sorry

United States

#11 Sep 13, 2011
When did Stan Marlow say people in Jellico was sorry. He's the sorry ass who want support his kids ask his wife who is a sorry ass.
WOW

Knoxville, TN

#12 Sep 13, 2011
Alvin just got a truck load of new forniture delievered and Terry Singly just gave his home a makeover they raised taxes dont want jobs coming to Jellico WOW!
voter

Knoxville, TN

#13 Sep 13, 2011
Don't forget that Terry Singly and Alvin Evans, your fine county commissioners raised your county taxes and added a wheel tax as soon as they got into office. John Crawford and his mother Elsie are against the jobs and Elsie conviently forgot to tell everyone that when she was on city council that she voted to bring this industry to Jellico. John doesn't have enough sense to get out of the rain let alone be a elementary school principal so mommy has to take care of him.
Sammy Joe

Seymour, TN

#14 Jul 18, 2012
Sounds like Sarge and his boys are p late tonight trashing as many people as they can. You all play nice what kind of example are you setting for the young people of today. You should be assamed of your selves.
suey

United States

#15 Jul 19, 2012
Jellico need jesus
Idiot

Corbin, KY

#16 Jul 19, 2012
Rufus wrote:
<quoted text> If U get the SERVICES U speak off,U still hafta pay for them, I drather pay someone 15 or 20 bucks a month to haul my trash than have anything the City of Jellico has to offer..... THAT TOWN IS A JOKE....HAHAHA
Well DA if u have to pay to have your garbage hauled off then that means that u live in an outlying area that is unincorporated so that means that where u live is a even BIGGER JOKE because where u live isn't even a city or town. Boy u sure are a smart one. Ha/Ha, what a Dunba**. You must be sloowwww
REMEMBER

Corbin, KY

#17 Jul 19, 2012
Sammy Joe wrote:
Sounds like Sarge and his boys are p late tonight trashing as many people as they can. You all play nice what kind of example are you setting for the young people of today. You should be assamed of your selves.
Remember a couple of years ago there was a picture of one of the school board meetings on the front page of the Lafollette Press and Sarge Collins said that the lids in Jellico was dumb/stupid...does anyone remember that? So why would anybody want a School board member that is suppose to be helping us on this side of the mountain referring to our children as dummies. Call Lafollette Press and have them pull that paper and ask them if that isn't what he said. Shame on him
Teacher

New Market, TN

#18 Jul 19, 2012
REMEMBER wrote:
<quoted text>Remember a couple of years ago there was a picture of one of the school board meetings on the front page of the Lafollette Press and Sarge Collins said that the lids in Jellico was dumb/stupid...does anyone remember that? So why would anybody want a School board member that is suppose to be helping us on this side of the mountain referring to our children as dummies. Call Lafollette Press and have them pull that paper and ask them if that isn't what he said. Shame on him
. I will take Sarge any day. Go Sarge
Dummie

Strawberry Plains, TN

#19 Jul 19, 2012
Go Elsie
snakelady

United States

#20 Aug 4, 2012
IDIOT I LIVE IN THE.CITY LIMITS N WE ALL HAVE TO PAY FOR TRASH PUCK UP LOOK AT UR UTILITY BILL IT'S THERE $12 MONTH EVERY MONTH

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Memorial for former students of JHS (May '09) 9 hr Sad 445
Barber Shop on Kentucky Side 10 hr Patsy 13
Sara "Shea" Sutton (Nov '09) 10 hr Hoe 5
""Snitches"" Drop Some Names 15 hr SNITCHES 1
Robyn & JJ 15 hr Myrtle Street 1
Daniel Joseph Braden 15 hr pissedoff 16
Peoples balls hanging 18 hr Watchout4210hjok 1

Jellico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance