Goforthegold

Dallas, TX

#48584 Sep 28, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
----------
POLLS: Obama Leads In New Hampshire, Tighter In Nevada, North Carolina."
Click here:
http://firstread.nbcnews.com/_news/2012/09/27...
Obama leads by one point in almost all states he took in the last election...40 days of prayer begins tomorrow...I can not wait to see how those margins change! Praise God!
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#48585 Sep 28, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>I have no idea where you get your information about me! This truly shows how truly deranged you are. Nothing you post contains one ounce of truth! I am so glad I have inside information. Stay tuned and fasten your seat belt!
Isn't this a nice post from her.The other thread is just as bad.The day isn't finished until everyone has been told how sorry they are.Has become a habitually offensive way of conversing with posters.God don't mean for anyone to be insulted daily.
I was off all day to turn back on to the same old ugly words.
You don't deserve that.
Better things to look at tomorrow too.
You need to think about the things said to posters who are simply on line in the way..Needs an audience.Won't be me.
All about insults.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#48586 Sep 28, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
Opps! Thought you were addressing me. It does appear that I am your favorite victim.Sorry! <quoted text>
That's how everybody can tell when you're in an "altered state", when you start responding to your own Posts...it's a dead give-away!

Location hidden

#48587 Sep 28, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this a nice post from her.The other thread is just as bad.The day isn't finished until everyone has been told how sorry they are.Has become a habitually offensive way of conversing with posters.God don't mean for anyone to be insulted daily.
I was off all day to turn back on to the same old ugly words.
You don't deserve that.
Better things to look at tomorrow too.
You need to think about the things said to posters who are simply on line in the way..Needs an audience.Won't be me.
All about insults.
Well, what happened? Just a few hours ago, "Goforthe gold" was your best Buddy? What a difference a few hours can make! What's the matter, you wouldn't give him any "Pie"??? Lol!

Location hidden

#48588 Sep 28, 2012
"Netanyahu's 'Red Line' Mocked On Twitter."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/netanyahu...

Location hidden

#48589 Sep 28, 2012
"Stop Playing Politics With The Benghazi Attack."

Click here:
http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/stop-p...
Goforthegold

Dallas, TX

#48590 Sep 28, 2012
218 of the 270 we need and only razor thin margins in the other states! Keep praying! We got this!

Location hidden

#48591 Sep 28, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
218 of the 270 we need and only razor thin margins in the other states! Keep praying! We got this!
Now, don't be lying to these People. They'll be angry with you when Romney loses, after you got their hopes up for nothing!
Goforthegold

Dallas, TX

#48592 Sep 28, 2012
Inside sources don't lie... Polls show Obama is O U T!!!!

Location hidden

#48593 Sep 28, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
Inside sources don't lie... Polls show Obama is O U T!!!!
What "Inside Sources" and what "Polls"? All you've provided , so far, is your word and frankly, that's worth less than Zero!

I put up a Link that gave you every Poll results, if you had clicked on the Link within the Link I provided and none of them back up your Story. So, all I can say is, "Put Up or Shut Up"!

Location hidden

#48594 Sep 28, 2012
"Ammunition For A Trade War Between U.S. And Mexico."

Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/28/business/gl... ;

Location hidden

#48595 Sep 28, 2012
"Presidential Debates Might Be Romney's Last Chance To catch Obama."

Click here:
http://uspolitics.about.com/b/2012/09/14/pres...

Location hidden

#48596 Sep 28, 2012
"One Certain Forecast In U.S. Poll Dispute: More Acrimony Ahead."

Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/28/us-...
Goforthegold

Dallas, TX

#48597 Sep 28, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
What "Inside Sources" and what "Polls"? All you've provided , so far, is your word and frankly, that's worth less than Zero!
I put up a Link that gave you every Poll results, if you had clicked on the Link within the Link I provided and none of them back up your Story. So, all I can say is, "Put Up or Shut Up"!
Inside sources don't lie....No one has to put up or shut up, thank you! When you are in the know, neither do you need biased search engines! I have connections..stay tuned...watch and learn. This is BIG!

Location hidden

#48598 Sep 28, 2012
"Obama Leads Romney 49-42 Percent In Latest Reuters/Ipsos Survey."

Click here:
http://www.reuters.com/article/2012/09/27/us-...

Location hidden

#48599 Sep 28, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>Inside sources don't lie....No one has to put up or shut up, thank you! When you are in the know, neither do you need biased search engines! I have connections..stay tuned...watch and learn. This is BIG!
I think you better get your Crystal Ball cleaned!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#48600 Sep 28, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
His inside source is a "remote" connected directly to Fox News!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#48601 Sep 28, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
Here is the Story, I was referring to, Dunlapian.
----------
"Nod To Obama By Netanyahu On Iran Bomb."
Click here:
http://www.nytimes.com/2012/09/28/world/middl...
So now Netanyahu's new time line is Spring or early Summer.....good timing, just after our new President settles in. Israel tried once to lure us into a war back in the 60's (Liberty incident) now she is trying again.
Stephanie

Livingston, TN

#48602 Sep 28, 2012
Romney Tax fairness;

Mitt Romney agreed it's "fair" that millionaires and billionaires like himself pay a lower tax rate than many middle-class families do.

That's not our spin -- that's straight from Romney. On "60 Minutes" this week, he actually agreed that it's "fair" that he got to pay a lower tax rate on the millions he made last year than a worker making $50,000 paid. Why? "It's the right way to encourage economic growth."

As anyone who's been paying attention over the past few decades knows, Romney is flat-out wrong. Tax breaks for millionaires and tax hikes for middle-class families lead to endless deficits, not economic growth or job creation. That's why President Obama is fighting to ensure that millionaires like Romney pay their share.

We put together some content that looks at Mitt Romney's idea of tax fairness, as well as a couple videos that look at Romney's positions on education, which he talked about this week. Check them out, and make sure your friends do, too.

#1 Romney's idea of tax fairness
Here's the video of Romney on what he thinks is fair when it comes to taxes. Take a look, then share it with others:

#2 President Obama's plan
This week, President Obama laid out the details of his plan to build our economy from the middle class out. Voters in Iowa began casting their ballots this morning, so it's a great time to let your friends and family know about the President's plan to keep our country moving forward. Share this video with them:

#3 Tax returns and reforms
Romney has defied a decades-long precedent by only releasing two years of his tax returns. That leaves a lot of questions unanswered, but the tax returns he has released show that he benefits from loopholes in the tax code that give an advantage to millionaires and billionaires. So it's no surprise that Romney doesn't want to reform the tax code so that all Americans pay a fair share -- he wants to keep rewarding millionaires and billionaires at the expense of the middle class. Take a look at this post about his tax plan, and pass it along:

#4 Romney on class size
At the Education Nation Summit this week, Romney doubled down on his assertion that classroom size doesn't matter. But you don't just have to listen to Romney to know that his policies are bad -- watch Massachusetts teachers talk about what happened to schools in their state when Romney served as governor, then pass the video along to the teacher or parent in your life:

Also take a look at this video that tells the story of a Colorado teacher who got to speak with Romney. You'll be stunned to hear how he treated her:

Thanks for all you do,

Stephanie

P.S.-- Sunday is the most critical fundraising deadline of this campaign so far. If you need an inspiration to donate, check out Sandy's story.
flowerchild

United States

#48603 Sep 28, 2012
what is a stoners idea of a balanced diet? A joint in each hand!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
drama starters 13 min Libra 1
louise walden 1 hr nate2015 40
Jellico electric gets new powerboard 1 hr Linda 26
THE jellico chuch of GOD is falling apart!!!!!! (Jul '14) 4 hr Really 44
josh rentz (freaking huge guy that works at sub... 8 hr Moler 4
Jerry Perkins 14 hr Harvey 16
trying to find her Sun Star 12
Jellico Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web