#1 Mar 17, 2011
Is it opening back up?

“Workers of the world unite!”

Since: Mar 10

Thorstein Veblen

#2 Mar 18, 2011
williamsburg wrote:
Is it opening back up?
I think so. They sure are doing a lot of work on it lately.
gottasay

Maumee, OH

#3 Mar 18, 2011
if they do open it up, will not be the same without hugh sr. or jr. there
love it

Murfreesboro, TN

#4 Mar 18, 2011
who owns it now? someone said it might be the same people that owned the one in clairfield that burned down.
starlite queen

Paris, KY

#5 Mar 22, 2011
Gosh I love that Bar and I sure would love to just sit and have one more beer and hear George Jones on that Jukebox Hugh Finley always had George Jones preset on the jukebox (One Woman Man) I miss Fin, the Starlie, Pap (Hugh) the saw dust on the floor... Thats the Bar Toby Keith sang about I love this BAR....
Red

Richmond, KY

#6 Mar 22, 2011
Had heard it was going to open the 23rd. The people opening it, not sure of last names are a married couple named Clint and Betty and then a man named David, who used to be part owners of that little bar down the road. If its gonna be open this weekend would love to know if they are going to have a live band, and if so who?
memememmeme

Sikeston, MO

#7 Mar 23, 2011
its open i drove by there tonight
Mike

United States

#8 Mar 24, 2011
starlite queen wrote:
Gosh I love that Bar and I sure would love to just sit and have one more beer and hear George Jones on that Jukebox Hugh Finley always had George Jones preset on the jukebox (One Woman Man) I miss Fin, the Starlie, Pap (Hugh) the saw dust on the floor... Thats the Bar Toby Keith sang about I love this BAR....
Toby Keith was singing about another "Starlite" bar, not the one here in Jellico .
Slim

Tuscaloosa, AL

#9 Mar 24, 2011
Is that the bar that is on Wooldridge road?
Mary

Rocky Mount, NC

#10 Mar 24, 2011
no, cross the bridge;)
u say

Fairfield, OH

#11 Mar 24, 2011
Slim wrote:
Is that the bar that is on Wooldridge road?
highcliff
Slim

Tuscaloosa, AL

#12 Mar 25, 2011
Thank you, I did'nt know it was closed, it has been a long time since i've been there.
sang there

Clarkston, MI

#13 Mar 30, 2011
starlite queen wrote:
I am with you !! there is nothing better than a starlite Queen,,thats a fact,,,,
starlite queen

Paris, KY

#14 Mar 30, 2011
lmao Sang there I'm scared now I had dated a band member there for years but I wouldnt think u are him since he dont own a pc but hes a awsome guy. That bar holds alot of good/bad/and the ugly memories. I have seen bar fights, cried, loved and laughed there its been a memorable experience in my life
curious

Lancing, TN

#15 Mar 31, 2011
So i havent been there in like 3-4 yrs i heard there havin a big grand opening 2morro nite friday nite april 1st can any one tell me if this is true and give some info on whats on the agenda for it 2morro nite? Bands Ect??? I m a single country gal that wants to knock the dust off her cowgirl boots!!! woohoo!!!
not sure

United States

#16 Mar 31, 2011
They re-opened last weekend (March 23rd), I haven't heard anything about tomorrow. But I know JR's is having a band and bull riding this weekend! Hope this helps!
tom

Knoxville, TN

#17 Apr 1, 2011
yes i was at the star light last night an i had a great time ....
sang there

Clarkston, MI

#18 Apr 1, 2011
starlite queen wrote:
lmao Sang there I'm scared now I had dated a band member there for years but I wouldnt think u are him since he dont own a pc but hes a awsome guy. That bar holds alot of good/bad/and the ugly memories. I have seen bar fights, cried, loved and laughed there its been a memorable experience in my life
probably not me ,I was lucky enough to sit in with the Josh Logan band,and play a song I wrote about Harley Davidson's,me and my buddy rode our bikes 500 miles to do it,from Detroit to the starlite,best time ever for me,I think about the starlite when I hear Toby Kieth.
curious

Lancing, TN

#19 Apr 1, 2011
Ok thanks im gonna plan on takin me and these cowgirl boots that way 2nite Im only about 25 miles away Just will have to stay sober LOL
curious

Lancing, TN

#20 Apr 1, 2011
what time does the party get started? i dont wanna get there 2 early and not to late lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warning: Cortney Davis 45 min Ami 20
Street walkers 1 hr hunter 20
Poop Eating 10 hr Jjw 2
Jaybird sounds 11 hr Coward sounds 6
Eve Hale 11 hr Truly 3
Dustin Louden Tue He knows 4
Jellico football Mon Fat guy 31

Jellico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance