ashley

Sikeston, MO

#1 Jul 29, 2010
does anybody know what prison that he's in? i'm his daughter and i would like to get a hold of him i haven't seen him since I was 6 months old. if you have any way of contacting him please let me know.
ask mary moore

Whitesburg, TN

#2 Aug 20, 2010
shes his mom ,she knows where he is at .good luck
helper

Kingston, TN

#3 Oct 22, 2010
mary moore is now deceased "god bless her" but i know freddie was arrested in 'wellington' or 'keys' oklahoma his wife set him up but goodluck ashley im am his nephew hope the info helped a little
ashley

Murray, KY

#4 Nov 24, 2010
yeah i know hes in prison his daughter my half sis gertie told me i have not talked to her in awhile...do u know how i can get ahold of her?
silly

Knoxville, TN

#5 Dec 14, 2010
i think some oone just want to see where he is so they can get child support
helper

Knoxville, TN

#6 Dec 24, 2010
helper wrote:
mary moore is now deceased "god bless her" but i know freddie was arrested in 'wellington' or 'keys' oklahoma his wife set him up but goodluck ashley im am his nephew hope the info helped a little
I honestly have no idea I haven't really spoken with them in several years you could try facebook or myspace
fred chadwell address

Sitka, KY

#7 Jan 8, 2011
freddie chadwell #617447
L.C.C. postoffice box 260
lexington, oklahoma
73051 unit 6 cell #143
matthew chadwell

Knoxville, TN

#8 Apr 25, 2011
i am is nephew i would love to see i havent seen him since i was 7 now im 10 i want to see im very soon i love freddie chadwell
matthew chadwell

Knoxville, TN

#9 Apr 25, 2011
hey ashley its matt david chadwell's son mary's grandson i love you
ashley

Murray, KY

#10 Feb 6, 2012
i love ya too lil buddy and as far as the child support thing goes, i can care less about child support..i dont want child support i just want some answers from my dad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 3 min Mississippi gurl 149,871
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 2 hr TheRealZeke 9,447
that pro fishing guy got cought with that blond Thu lawson 21
save-a-lot's cahier's (Feb '13) Thu the boss 16
Starlight re-opening under new management Frida... Sep 17 new management 10
why is all the big familys leaving mnt. assmeil... Sep 17 Jimmy 14
the blond that walks at park is she married Sep 16 car 5
•••
•••
•••

Jellico Jobs

•••
•••
•••