First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mike

Knoxville, TN

#1 Sep 21, 2012
What 's up with the vice mayor? Is she scared she gonna get busted like her brother??
maybelle

Sevierville, TN

#2 Sep 22, 2012
I'd sa the vice Mayor might be Nervous about the Job she fixing to be doing, running the City of Jellico...Ya all have doged her real hard so let's see how she does @ running the Town....
maxie
#3 Sep 22, 2012
god help us all if she running city
Maxine

Knoxville, TN

#4 Sep 22, 2012
maxie wrote:
god help us all if she running city
Unemployed and uneducated, that is what this town needs. LOL
Mary

Knoxville, TN

#5 Sep 22, 2012
maybelle wrote:
I'd sa the vice Mayor might be Nervous about the Job she fixing to be doing, running the City of Jellico...Ya all have doged her real hard so let's see how she does @ running the Town....
ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ja,ha, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha,ha
maybelle

Knoxville, TN

#6 Sep 22, 2012
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ja,ha, ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha,ha, ha,ha,ha,ha
What's so Funny?????????? Bet it won't be so Funny if it happens will it.
Lloyd

Knoxville, TN

#7 Sep 22, 2012
maybelle wrote:
<quoted text>What's so Funny?????????? Bet it won't be so Funny if it happens will it.
trust me, this is not gonna fly
rjj

Knoxville, TN

#8 Sep 22, 2012
Lloyd wrote:
<quoted text> trust me, this is not gonna fly
That ain't what the Paper said...
The Truth

Corbin, KY

#9 Sep 24, 2012
How many times have you read that shit in that paper???
maybelle

Knoxville, TN

#10 Sep 24, 2012
The Truth wrote:
How many times have you read that shit in that paper???
Pretty good SHIT ain't it ?????? There was a name @ the first of the article & when I saw that 1 Name, I knew we were iin some Class A SHIT..
jbird

Strawberry Plains, TN

#11 Sep 24, 2012
What's this got to do with the Vice Mayor?
josey

Knoxville, TN

#12 Sep 24, 2012
jbird wrote:
What's this got to do with the Vice Mayor?
This ain't nothing to do with Vice Mayor, but People have trouble for some reason if Cissco has to take the Reigns & I do believe Mr. Beck's Lawsuit holds alot of Water..
Mary

Knoxville, TN

#13 Sep 25, 2012
josey wrote:
<quoted text>This ain't nothing to do with Vice Mayor, but People have trouble for some reason if Cissco has to take the Reigns & I do believe Mr. Beck's Lawsuit holds alot of Water..
beck is brain dead, capuchin gene. Ask him why they call him that! Lmfao!!!!
jbird

Strawberry Plains, TN

#14 Sep 25, 2012
Mary wrote:
<quoted text>beck is brain dead, capuchin gene. Ask him why they call him that! Lmfao!!!!
I tell you one thing about Gene. He has researched everything before putting his name on legal papers against Mr. Stiers. He has all the facts to back what he says and the sad part is that Mr. Stiers knows he's taken his my way or the highway to the end of the road.
The papers filed in civil court are against Mr. Stiers not the city!
I would ask you to refrain from calling names and let the judge decide whose right in these circumstances.
Informed Voter

Knoxville, TN

#15 Sep 26, 2012
Jbird:
Mr. Beck should have done a little more research because I know for fact that some things in the lawsuit are bogus and way off base!

He has a lot to learn. He's just a puppet!
jbird

Strawberry Plains, TN

#16 Sep 27, 2012
Informed Voter wrote:
Jbird:
Mr. Beck should have done a little more research because I know for fact that some things in the lawsuit are bogus and way off base!
Gene is a puppet for no one but himself. As I said before, quit calling names and let it play out in court!
LiveHere

Knoxville, TN

#17 Sep 27, 2012
jbird wrote:
<quoted text>
Gene is a puppet for no one but himself. As I said before, quit calling names and let it play out in court!
I would definitely hate to have Gene Beck as an enemy. Make no mistake he will research carefully before acting on anything. The man is NO coward and he will follow through. He doesn't just make threats or express wishes.

Way to go Gene!!!
crazywitch

United States

#18 Sep 27, 2012
Mike wrote:
What 's up with the vice mayor? Is she scared she gonna get busted like her brother??
just because her brother got busted doesnt mean she knew what was going on shes got her own life to live an she dont worry about what other ppl do like these idiots on here...u need to get a life an worry about ur damn self instead of her an robbie
crazywitch

United States

#19 Sep 27, 2012
Informed Voter wrote:
Jbird:
you must be the mayors little puppet you will see when he goes down for his ignorance he has done nothing but brought it on his self he needs to go bk where he came from cause he has no clue wtf hes doing IDIOT hahahahaha
crazywitch

United States

#20 Sep 27, 2012
Maxine wrote:
<quoted text>
Unemployed and uneducated, that is what this town needs. LOL
where do u get unemployed an uneducated. shes got a job an she has a diploma so know wtf your talkin about before u post sumthing that u have no clue about.why dont u go to her face an say that ur a coward like the rest of the mayors crew

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Myrtle st 1 hr bridget 10
beech tree 5 hr terrible 14
anyone know 8 hr jill 14
was Jarrod Wilson ever a police officer? 9 hr The one who knows 12
fat ass david douglas cop (Jan '10) 10 hr Frank 23
Kendra massey 10 hr Ben 8
Name the junkies 15 hr Mattie 5

Jellico Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance