Want to have your name removed off topix?

Posted in the Jellico Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Help :)

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

I found a simply and easy way to do it!

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Did you know it's against topix terms and services to put the persons first and last names on here without the persons approval?

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Comment back and ill tell you how to get your name removed from topics for good!
please help

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

[QUOTE who="Help :)"]Comment back and ill tell you how to get your name removed from topics for good![/QUOTE]

I would really appreciate any info on this. Thanks

Kingston, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

Okay :) all you have to do is google,
"How to remove a forum off topix?" you should get a link to a YouTube video. It will show you step by step how to remove the forum. It is against the terms and services to post anyone first and last name without the person approval, it's also against the rules to post anything hateful, abusive and anything that violates the persons privacy. If you have trouble doing this let me no which forum and I'll try to remove it.(this takes 6-7 hours to be completely removed)
Your Welcome,
The Help :)
Yippee

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2011

[QUOTE who="Help :) "]Okay :) all you have to do is google,
"How to remove a forum off topix?" you should get a link to a YouTube video. It will show you step by step how to remove the forum. It is against the terms and services to post anyone first and last name without the person approval, it's also against the rules to post anything hateful, abusive and anything that violates the persons privacy. If you have trouble doing this let me no which forum and I'll try to remove it.(this takes 6-7 hours to be completely removed)
Your Welcome,
The Help :)[/QUOTE]

Wouldn't it be much easier just to post the youtube link for them instead of all the loops and hoops?
UNREAL

Mayfield, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 28, 2011

help

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2011

Yippee wrote:
Your Welcome,
The Help :)"

Wouldn't it be much easier just to post the youtube link for them instead of all the loops and hoops?

I was on my IPod I couldn't post links or I would have.
please

Washington, DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 10, 2012

Yippee wrote:
<quoted text>
The forum Kanin Perry and shanae Mincy.Franklin ky please remove it
anonomouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 11, 2012

it cost 20 dolars to get a post removed.
fyi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2012

anonomouse wrote:
it cost 20 dolars to get a post removed.
if it violates the terms of service it doesnt cost anything
removing it the simple wa

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Can I get posts removed from the site?

The best way to have content reviewed for removal is by sending us a direct link to the content through our Feedback system, and our moderators will review the content for violations of our Terms of Service. To do this, click "Feedback" at the bottom of any Topix page and follow directions to send us a Feedback request.
anonomouse

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

i just sent in 20 bucks to get this whole thread removed. this is bogus nonsense.
Removing it the simple wa

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 18, 2012

Judged:

anonomouse wrote:
i just sent in 20 bucks to get this whole thread removed. this is bogus nonsense.
well someone just took you for $20.00. By the way if you want to get rid of another $20.00 for nothing you can send it to me!!

Dude they don't charge to remove posts. It's against the law for them to charge. Don't get me wrong though... if I could scam a dumbass out of his money I would too. Like PT Barnum said "there's a fool born every minute"
fyi

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 29, 2012

anonomouse wrote:
I had a thread removed and it didn't cost me a thing. I'm sorry you lost your money.
chica

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 30, 2012

lol
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

Your Welcome,
The Help :)[/QUOTE]

This is Tiffany Schreffler and my name is on there my first and last name and I didnt give permission. I was getting bullied and slandered and have false information put on here and I don't appreciate it. I said some very hateful thing on here back because I felt like I had to defend myself and scare them so they would stop. So if you could please help me with I would really appreciate it.
mountain girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 26, 2012

take jessica ridenour off pleaae thank u

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

12 Users are viewing the Jellico Forum right now

Search the Jellico Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
TN Pay-to-Spray Firefighters Watch as Home Burns (Oct '10) 6 min WTSenior 58,303
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 15 min WTSenior 123,666
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Armadillo 8,450
Mc Donald's 3 hr scott in lily 11
Is DANNY SILCOXS A DRUG DEALER? 3 hr bill 7
My mans creeping 7 hr fm fm 2
Virgil Malicoat (Sep '10) Mon sad 22
•••

Freeze Warning for Campbell County was issued at April 15 at 7:53PM CDT

•••
•••
•••
Jellico Dating

more search filters

less search filters