CEO & FOUNDER of Elementary Sports and hoping to be Mayor

Posted in the Jellico Forum

cabbage head

Knoxville, TN

#1 Sep 2, 2010
yes another loss for head coach les. I think that renner guy who had the team before when les came in and showed his ass would have had at least a few wins under his belt.les don't have any. he's doing the same thing with the mayors race in jellico. thinks he can come in unknown and just take over all the sports at the elementary school and now working on taking over the city. i think this man needs a thorough back ground check on him. tell why he and his lady friend were both let go from csx at the same time. yes thats right at the same time. for insubordination or refusing to obey rules set forth by the company. thats just for starters. oh i forgot we were on jellicos loss to fairview. you can't blame the boys..the coach don't know his ass from a hole in the ground when it comes to football. and most everything else also. sorry for the little fellers who have to put up with trying to learn the game of football. its hopeless until there's someone who knows how to coach these little fellows.. jellico get a grip..get a grip!!!!
QUIT

Knoxville, TN

#2 Sep 3, 2010
I was at the game, That was the worst two teams I every saw play,You can tell they have not been showed anything.The fullback needs to be on the line and all they had to do is run sweeps and revearses and they could have won,That was the worst offence I've every seen.So don't blame the kids, BLAME THE HEAD COACH,LES SHOW SOME RESPECT AND QUIT.
TNBadBoy

Jellico, TN

#3 Sep 3, 2010
well well well,,, looks like Jellico is finely waking up to the truth about Les and Doris!!!! haha The CSX folk i know are still to this day glad their both gone and yes they were both dismissed at same time!!! LES please tell us the truth-- why were you fired from CSX??? Maybe he was coaching the CSX football team and they too were tired of losing!!!
Tin Man

Knoxville, TN

#4 Sep 9, 2010
TNBadBoy wrote:
well well well,,, looks like Jellico is finely waking up to the truth about Les and Doris!!!! haha The CSX folk i know are still to this day glad their both gone and yes they were both dismissed at same time!!! LES please tell us the truth-- why were you fired from CSX??? Maybe he was coaching the CSX football team and they too were tired of losing!!!
csx say they were both married but not to each other which was causing the company some problems with their x's. When they declined to not bring it into the office is when they were both let go. They did not retire. They were fired. Neither had 30 years years with csx.
She is now divorced from Queener, but who know about him.
They can't " I said cannot" be a members of the church while living out of wedlock. The people of Jellico should ask for a thorough back-ground check on him and while your at it on her to as she will be the administrator if he is elected. His lies are beginning to take wings. He's in Jellico riding on her coat-tail and she's with him only for his money. Nothing else! Check them out!!
scarecrow

Knoxville, TN

#5 Sep 10, 2010
Tin Man wrote:
<quoted text>
csx say they were both married but not to each other which was causing the company some problems with their x's. When they declined to not bring it into the office is when they were both let go. They did not retire. They were fired. Neither had 30 years years with csx.
They can't " I said cannot" be a members of the church while living out of wedlock. The people of Jellico should ask for a thorough back-ground check on him and while your at it on her to as she will be the administrator if he is elected. His lies are beginning to take wings. He's in Jellico riding on her coat-tail and she's with him only for his money. Nothing else! Check them out!!
You are so stupid and that's all I am going to say!!!!
QueenB

Knoxville, TN

#6 Sep 10, 2010
Tin Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats kinda what i had heard,, but something to do with csx credit cards being used to pay for alot alot alot of motel rooms all over the country by both of them for their little adultery affairs ! maybe the city can give les a new card to use if he gets in--- could probably borrow the one Alvin uses for his affairs, or so ive heard !!
supporter

Fort Campbell, TN

#7 Sep 10, 2010
QueenB sounds like a troublemaker and obviously has no idea what she is talking about. Quit making up things to try to harm someones reputation.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 30 min here now 152,478
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr WTH 9,481
cops need to take john DAVENPORT TO JAIL 1 hr mayor 1
Did john DAVENPORT buy jellico hotel with HOT M... 2 hr jellico 1
is tina DAVENPORT apart of that banks money get... 2 hr jellico 1
is it TRUE john Davenport going to JAIL robing ... 2 hr jellico 1
Veterans park 2 hr jellico 22
Jellico Dating
Find my Match

Jellico Jobs

Jellico People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jellico News, Events & Info