chickadee

Knoxville, TN

#1 Jul 22, 2011
is sorry as well shit hes nasty...bad boy bad boy what ya gonna do when they lock you in that cell for saling the dope dumbass...an your nasty ass girl who screws for pills.you should be ashamed of yourself causing her to loose her kids. everybody in jellico knows about it..talk of the town saling pills got your kids took dumb bitch..ha ha feds is coming for you all....
The real chic

Charlotte, NC

#2 Jul 22, 2011
chickadee wrote:
is sorry as well shit hes nasty...bad boy bad boy what ya gonna do when they lock you in that cell for saling the dope dumbass...an your nasty ass girl who screws for pills.you should be ashamed of yourself causing her to loose her kids. everybody in jellico knows about it..talk of the town saling pills got your kids took dumb bitch..ha ha feds is coming for you all....
Chickadee, sorry but it sounds like you got put second best! Go ahead, get ur anger out, lies and all, also sry to say, you will always b second or third or last best when it comes to robbie... He may be bad but he is also good.. Stop slinging snot now and move on.
sweetpea

Knoxville, TN

#3 Jul 22, 2011
i luv how ppl get on here and talk smack about someone but dont want to put there real name..
Murf

Mayfield, KY

#5 Jul 24, 2011
Go lay down somewhere sweetpea you get on my nerves.
Mason jar man

United States

#6 Jul 25, 2011
Murf wrote:
thats one ugly sweetpea.
what for

Knoxville, TN

#7 Jul 25, 2011
damn sourpea cant take it when people talk bout your dealer
OMG

Omaha, NE

#8 Jul 26, 2011
Out of towner thinking about moving to Jellico. Sounds as though it is full of drug trafficing? Maybe I should reconsider?????
paul

United States

#10 Jul 27, 2011
OMG wrote:
Out of towner thinking about moving to Jellico. Sounds as though it is full of drug trafficing? Maybe I should reconsider?????
Tell me where there isn't any???????
sweetp

Lenoir City, TN

#11 Aug 2, 2011
Mason jar man wrote:
<quoted text> thats one ugly sweetpea.
thats ur opinion i really dont give a shit what you got to say about me...why dont u say it to my face...
sweetp

Lenoir City, TN

#12 Aug 2, 2011
Murf wrote:
im glad i get on your nerves....u aint shit to me so shut the hell up...
sweetp

Lenoir City, TN

#13 Aug 2, 2011
what for wrote:
damn sourpea cant take it when people talk bout your dealer
how do you know thats my dealer you dont know shit so shut the hell up...i just love how you all get on here but aint got the balls to put your name on here...
fedup

Whitesburg, TN

#14 Aug 2, 2011
sweetp wrote:
<quoted text>how do you know thats my dealer you dont know shit so shut the hell up...i just love how you all get on here but aint got the balls to put your name on here...
dont waste your time on these fake ass, hillbilly, ballbagging, big mouths sweetpea, they are just jealous!
Jimmy jo

United States

#15 Aug 3, 2011
fedup wrote:
<quoted text>
dont waste your time on these fake ass, hillbilly, ballbagging, big mouths sweetpea, they are just jealous!
someone jealous? Of what? Sure the hell isnt that toothless ugly thing called sweetp, i can say that for em!
Lmfao! Man you all sure got yourselves pegged, huh? Sweetp, you dont have to repeat your self over and over here, that tells us somthing about you!
sweetp

Lenoir City, TN

#16 Aug 4, 2011
u know what jimmy jo whoever the hell you r why dont you come to my face u r stupid as hell..like i said u can say what u want about me i could careless u aint doin nuttin but trying to cause trouble for somebody....all of u can kiss my a!!
Jimmy jo

High Point, NC

#17 Aug 4, 2011
sweetp wrote:
u know what jimmy jo whoever the hell you r why dont you come to my face u r stupid as hell..like i said u can say what u want about me i could careless u aint doin nuttin but trying to cause trouble for somebody....all of u can kiss my a!!
i wouldnt kiss yo azz if it was lined with silver! Lmao, if you cared less, why do you keep coming here posting? Go take a chill pill ... So to speak.
Dee

Chicago, IL

#19 Aug 4, 2011
Jimmy jo wrote:
<quoted text> i wouldnt kiss yo azz if it was lined with silver! Lmao, if you cared less, why do you keep coming here posting? Go take a chill pill ... So to speak.
Then why do you keep commenting Jimmy Joe, what a name!!!!! leave people alone, it none of your f%^&*&( business what they do, GET A LIFE.
sweetpea

Knoxville, TN

#20 Aug 9, 2011
u know what they have to hide behind a computer they cant put there real names on here...u all can say whatever u want about me call me whatever i aint got to plz u or anybody else...u know its called a gum disease an before u go out here sayin mean stuff about somebody you might want to think before you say cause karma is a witch and it always comes back...u might b next not havin any teeth...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Who do you support for Governor in Tennessee in... (Oct '10) 10 min TN Voter 150,336
Jeff Davis 48 min whats up 1
jellico city council 1 hr Ballsie 19
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 4 hr ozzy 9,448
the blond that walks at park is she married 8 hr lawson 9
WHY do the cops let HOKERS walk in jellico park? 11 hr Ball barrens 43
Anyone Know Andy Maiden (Oct '12) Sat BTM nurse 20
•••
•••
•••

Jellico Jobs

•••
•••