Was Bill Whitaker found Dead Today ??...

Was Bill Whitaker found Dead Today ??????

Posted in the Jellico Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
newcomb

Strawberry Plains, TN

#1 Feb 16, 2012
What I just heard...

Since: Aug 10

Bellefontaine Ohio

#2 Feb 16, 2012
I heard the same thing. Don't know if it is true.
newcomb

Strawberry Plains, TN

#3 Feb 16, 2012
Berthie Smith posted Bill was dead on Facebook..
Wondering

United States

#4 Feb 16, 2012
newcomb wrote:
Berthie Smith posted Bill was dead on Facebook..
What happened to him?
NoDope

Knoxville, TN

#5 Feb 16, 2012
Wondering wrote:
<quoted text> What happened to him?
You're kidding, right?
Wondering

United States

#6 Feb 16, 2012
NoDope wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding, right?
Theres always time for a smart-ass. I just wwanted to know what or who took his life. IS THAT BETTER DOPE. Man I hate a smart-ass.
mountain girl

Cambridge, MA

#7 Feb 16, 2012
yea he was they think its a foul play
nadine

Knoxville, TN

#8 Feb 16, 2012
keep on posting none of u fruitcakes know the truth. Give it time before you start assuming your shit.
friend

United States

#10 Feb 16, 2012
He's at Harps
Elizabeth

United States

#11 Feb 17, 2012
People Don't Have any Respect For Anyone Anymore No Matter What Happened Some One Lost A Son,Brother,And A Father.Why Can't People Just Leave Him And The Family Along And Let Them Have Peace With Out A Bunch Of Drama.God Bless His Family.
NoDope

Knoxville, TN

#12 Feb 17, 2012
Elizabeth wrote:
People Don't Have any Respect For Anyone Anymore No Matter What Happened Some One Lost A Son,Brother,And A Father.Why Can't People Just Leave Him And The Family Along And Let Them Have Peace With Out A Bunch Of Drama.God Bless His Family.
No, not much respect for that family. No respect for those who push dope on our children. He did.

Since: Aug 10

Bellefontaine Ohio

#13 Feb 17, 2012
He has family that will grieve. Parents need to raise their kids better and they would stay off drugs. Put the blame where it falls. He had more family than Eddie Joe. He has one brother that works every day and is very respectable. You cannot judge a whole family by a few.
NoDope wrote:
<quoted text>
No, not much respect for that family. No respect for those who push dope on our children. He did.

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#14 Feb 17, 2012
I liked bill whitaker he used to play poker with my dad (Jimmy Lay known as Smiddy) he will be missed =(
Elizabeth

United States

#15 Feb 17, 2012
So True CA Green Just Because A Few In The Family Goes Bad Don't Mean All Of Them Are.
asking

Loveland, OH

#16 Feb 17, 2012
What happened to Bill? Sad to lives go when they alot more years to live.
just sayin people

United States

#17 Feb 23, 2012
for what its worth Bill was a human being ...he had a heart ...he had a soul .....yeah Bill may have done things tht a lot of people dont approve of but he has to be accountable for those things ...im not for drug dealin at all and i agree the world should be drug free but this is the real world ...all u can do is pray and try to steer ur kids the right way ...Bill would help amyone ...he had a problem and he didnt hide ....he tried to make it in this life ...i mean poor guy lived like a dog up newcomb ...no electric ,no water ,yeah i know people was a fraid to trust him but Bill wouldnt hurt a fly....at times bill would would be on top of the world from winning pool tournaments and have a pocket full of money ,and in the end he scraped by ...but no matter wht people say people was a life ....let him rest ...dont beat him into the ground ...i feel very sorry for his brothers ,n sister ,im sure they have tried a million times to help Bll ,but when one doesnt want to change all u can do is let em go .....a lot of people thought Bill was a bum ...Bill was one of the best pool players around here ...aka....jellico kid .....a person has passed away ....let his spirit be at rest ...and let his family be at rest ....i knew him .....he had a heart ......R.I.P lil Bill.....
afriend

Stearns, KY

#18 Feb 24, 2012
just sayin people wrote:
for what its worth Bill was a human being ...he had a heart ...he had a soul .....yeah Bill may have done things tht a lot of people dont approve of but he has to be accountable for those things ...im not for drug dealin at all and i agree the world should be drug free but this is the real world ...all u can do is pray and try to steer ur kids the right way ...Bill would help amyone ...he had a problem and he didnt hide ....he tried to make it in this life ...i mean poor guy lived like a dog up newcomb ...no electric ,no water ,yeah i know people was a fraid to trust him but Bill wouldnt hurt a fly....at times bill would would be on top of the world from winning pool tournaments and have a pocket full of money ,and in the end he scraped by ...but no matter wht people say people was a life ....let him rest ...dont beat him into the ground ...i feel very sorry for his brothers ,n sister ,im sure they have tried a million times to help Bll ,but when one doesnt want to change all u can do is let em go .....a lot of people thought Bill was a bum ...Bill was one of the best pool players around here ...aka....jellico kid .....a person has passed away ....let his spirit be at rest ...and let his family be at rest ....i knew him .....he had a heart ......R.I.P lil Bill.....
Well said! I too knew and love Bill, he was a goodhearted person, and had my back no matter what. He was a master of the billiards table and could memorize a poker machines format in minutes. A genius in his own right. Please respect him and his family and not post negative words. RIP JELLICO BILLY!!
exactly

Sikeston, MO

#19 Feb 24, 2012
just sayin people wrote:
for what its worth Bill was a human being ...he had a heart ...he had a soul .....yeah Bill may have done things tht a lot of people dont approve of but he has to be accountable for those things ...im not for drug dealin at all and i agree the world should be drug free but this is the real world ...all u can do is pray and try to steer ur kids the right way ...Bill would help amyone ...he had a problem and he didnt hide ....he tried to make it in this life ...i mean poor guy lived like a dog up newcomb ...no electric ,nowater ,yeah i know people was a fraid to trusthim but Bill wouldnt hurt a fly....at times billwould would be on top of the world fromwinning pool tournaments and have a pocketfull of money ,and in the end he scraped

...but no matter wht people say people was a life ....let him rest ...dont beat him into the ground ...i feel very sorry for his brothers ,n sister ,im sure they have tried a million times to help Bll ,butwhen one doesnt want to change all u can d ilet em go .....a lot of people thought Bill was a
bum ...Bill was one of the best pool playersaroun
d here ...aka....jellico kid .....a person has
passedaway ....let his spirit be at rest ...and let h
family be at rest ....i knew him .....he had a heart
......R.I.P lil Bill.....
Agreed..RIP Little Bill
chiwawas wanted

United States

#20 Feb 25, 2012
if anyone has any chiwawa puppies plz leave response ......thank u ...
just sayin people

United States

#21 Feb 25, 2012
afriend wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said! I too knew and love Bill, he was a goodhearted person, and had my back no matter what. He was a master of the billiards table and could memorize a poker machines format in minutes. A genius in his own right. Please respect him and his family and not post negative words. RIP JELLICO BILLY!!
Billy Gene ....the dancing machine ....or u could say a real live rain man at poker ....i sure do miss him.....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jellico Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
who all screwing Shay 10 hr Dan 6
Jellico Towers 13 hr Asmiley 6
Jellico Hospital 15 hr pc 2
Little blonde 19 hr paul 17
Ray Salas 19 hr PC 4
jellico police department (Aug '13) 19 hr John 12
eve hale 19 hr bo 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jellico Mortgages