Police investigate recent shooting The investigation into the...

Dec 22, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Brunswick News

By GORDON JACKSON The Brunswick News The investigation into the shooting death of Antwan Lawrence is ongoing as Brunswick police continue to ask the public to provide information about three possible suspects in the case.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Sara Williams

Trevorton, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 22, 2012

I believe that anyone that has been named as a suspect should be thoroughly investigated. I have heard though that these suspects have not been brought in for questioning. Antwan was a son, grandson,uncle,brother, cousin and most importantly a father. His family deserves to be respected in every way that the commissioner's investigation is concerned. Yet, the police have not brought these suspects in for questioning.....
Rell 2-1

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 23, 2012

Sara Williams wrote:
I believe that anyone that has been named as a suspect should be thoroughly investigated. I have heard though that these suspects have not been brought in for questioning. Antwan was a son, grandson,uncle,brother, cousin and most importantly a father. His family deserves to be respected in every way that the commissioner's investigation is concerned. Yet, the police have not brought these suspects in for questioning.....
You said a mouth ful
Indastreet

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 24, 2012

Thats the problem, people know but dont have the nerve to come forward and say thats why they have silent witness. If nobody steps up, the killing will continue

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 3 of3
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jekyll Island Discussions

Search the Jekyll Island Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 26 min rename 39,355
Peggy Edenfield gets 60 years for Christopher B... (Sep '11) Tue andrea perez 21
Murder suspect caught after 6 hour search throu... Apr 14 anon2 3
Part 12 Guy Heinze Jr. (May '10) Apr 14 talleigh 1,151
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) Apr 13 youfool 1,983
Illegally Parked ? Apr 3 annon 1
This is what is possible for animals everywhere! Apr 3 bored 2
•••

Flood Watch for Glynn County was issued at April 18 at 4:11AM EDT

•••
•••
•••
•••

Jekyll Island Jobs

•••
•••
•••