Mother, aunt of Brunswick baby killing suspect arrested

Mar 26, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: SavannahNow

The mother and aunt of accused child killer De'Marquise Kareem Elkins, 17, were arrested Tuesday morning on felony charges of making false statements to police, Glynn County Police Chief Matt Doering said.

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:

“New Age 21st Century Fox”

Since: Mar 13

Philadelphia Mississippi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

This tragedy is far more heinous than that bull shlt TRAVON MARTIN crap!
Why is this story not on every major network! That in itself is outrageous.

“Seeking reality & civilization”

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/2020/georgia-officia...

NOW a city official is charged in the cover up as well; really speaks out about racial issues doesn't it.

“New Age 21st Century Fox”

Since: Mar 13

Philadelphia Mississippi

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Judged:

luvnut wrote:
http://abcnews.go.com/US/2020/ georgia-official-charged-obstr uction-stroller-shooting-death /story?id=18839500#.UVY2rUbD92 E
NOW a city official is charged in the cover up as well; really speaks out about racial issues doesn't it.
OMG!!! This is sickening! My Grandpa told me how they handled these vicious monsters. MLK...Civil Rights BULL SHlT!
He tie them suckers to a pickup truck! They need to be put back in their place in our society ...away and segregated!
Black Power Panthers

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

The city of Brunswick has no clue on what's going on. You've not seen nothing yet, for more things will slowly come out and they'll shock this state and the nation to its frail core. Black Power!
Susan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Judged:

Black Power Panthers wrote:
The city of Brunswick has no clue on what's going on. You've not seen nothing yet, for more things will slowly come out and they'll shock this state and the nation to its frail core. Black Power!
No, it's you that has not seen anything yet..people are getting sick of your crap.
Tamika

Alpharetta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Susan wrote:
I could care less what they call me....it is a free country...at the moment, and I can call them whatever I wish...if it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck...it's usually a duck....
You were not there!! You don't know what happened! What goes around comes around. Be careful what you say and how you judge. God is listening!@!
Susan

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

Tamika wrote:
<quoted text>
You were not there!! You don't know what happened! What goes around comes around. Be careful what you say and how you judge. God is listening!@!
Quack......quack....
mike

Akron, OH

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 3, 2013

Judged:

sorry Charlie - there is no such thing as black power.
Mary

Brunswick, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

The 15 year DID NOT take them to the weapon.Get your facts straight!
Mi_nina wrote:
I know the area...I am from the other side of the causeway...but yes, Brunswick certainly does have Ghettos....and the gun residue was on the forearm of the shooter, and the 15 yr old took the police to where they tossed the gun and it was recovered...
Danny Noonan

Saint Simons Island, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 4, 2013

What are you referring to you hate mongoloid?
justme

Hampton, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

What are you even talking about. An innocent child was murdered by two thugs who have no compassion for human life. They are animals; nothing more. I say put them in a cage locked away in a cell for a long, long time.
Brandon Ferrazzi

Lockport, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 6, 2013

They're ALL scum.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 32 of32
|
next page >
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jekyll Island Discussions

Search the Jekyll Island Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
GA Who do you support for U.S. Senate in Georgia i... (Oct '10) 9 min rename 47,441
GA Who do you support for Governor in Georgia in 2... (Oct '10) 20 hr Paris 2,036
Dukes of Iron MC 22 hr Itty Bitty Dick Committee 3
Caught between the FAA and Navy, St. Marys look... 22 hr Anon 10
What happened to Kim Devore Jun 29 Curious 1
Juneteenth festival celebrates freedom Jun 21 Shining Electron 1
More black on white crime (Aug '13) Jun 18 samnammit 13
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jekyll Island Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000