Long-term rental needed

Posted in the Jekyll Island Forum

Miss my island

Warner Robins, GA

#1 Sep 9, 2012
I am returning to the island in June 2013 with my 2 children and am looking for a rental for about 2 years while my husband finishes law school. I have 2 dogs and 3 cats. One dog is large and strictly house trained but the other is small with a birth defect that left her with an ostomy so no pee or poo. I have great references and pictures of my current home and I keep an immaculate home. My kids home schooled and I am a medical professional. Any ideas?
LOL

Lawrence, KS

#2 Sep 10, 2012
Easiest way to find what you are looking for...Do an online search using the criteria you just described. For example: 3-4 bedroom home, city name/neighborhood/etc., 2-3 bath, square feet, acreage/residential, price range, pets allowed(size requirements), amenities, what's nearby (stores, gas stations, etc.), terms of lease. AND NETWORK. Someone may know someone else who has just what you are looking for.

HOPE I HAVE BEEN OF HELP, HON! XD!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jekyll Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
might be moving to Brunswick Sat I used to live there 2
*Missing Person* Amber Whited (Jul '13) Oct 17 your wrong 8
Are you a Southern Democrat? Oct 16 voter 2
Did Morenos court order shut down Kingsland and... Oct 15 Cold War Warrior 5
The Red Carpet (Jul '13) Oct 15 HGN 3
Help in Woodbine!!!!!! Oct 15 Political Traveler 8
Infowars.com banned from Facebook Oct 15 Political Traveler 2
Jekyll Island Dating
Find my Match

Jekyll Island Jobs