Filipino American Associaton

Filipino American Associaton

Posted in the Jekyll Island Forum

Joe Pasig

Knoxville, TN

#1 Sep 21, 2008
What's going on with the Fil Am Association in Camden???? The Tamisin is trying to take over the Association, which they gave up more than 9 years ago. They had scheduled an Election (Rosa Tamisin Birthday - Potluck) without the consent of the Officers. Every item in the By-Law has been violated. They had use the FILAM for personal gain before and now they are trying to take over the Association without proper decorum. They have scheduled an Election (ROSA TAMISIN BIRTHDAY) on 27September08 6PM at the Lion Club Center in Kingsland. You are all welcome to voice out your opinion.
concerned pinay

United States

#2 Oct 19, 2008
Are the Tamisin's broke again? Is that why they are trying to be active or be in charge of the organization? No one trusts them from what I hear from the community in camden county. They did not do a good job before when they where in charge. The current president did a wonderful job
Virgi

United States

#3 Oct 24, 2008
I agree we you Concerned pinay. The previous President (Tom Morris) did a wonderful job. He just got tired of the Tamisin Harrasment. The Election was all plan by Ding and Rosa, for the reasong that they want to take control of the FIL-AM. The New Elected Officers deserved their Posistion with the Exception of Mr. Bailey who had just the Association on the same day. He was nominated by Dr. Chua Sister Tess, actually they want Tess new Boyfried to be the President. I salute the previous officer for they hard work. Mabuhay ang Pinay!!!
camdencountry fil-am scam

United States

#4 Feb 6, 2013
I feel the Fil-Am in camden county is nothing but a scam from rosa & ding tamisin. they are using the filipino community to obtain their assets and the tamisin's are using the funds at their own expense the filipino's who have been here for many years are very familiar of the tamisin family scam they are fraudster BEWARE don't fall for their trap unless money is not an issue for u

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jekyll Island Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News St. Simons sailboat club takes issue with Coast... Feb 1 jcarmichael 1
White Boy Rap (Jun '11) Jan 30 killer 9
David Perdue is a LlAR Jan '18 Sick of Georgia Scum 1
News Much of St. Marys still in the dark Sep '17 Roberta1 3
Jekyll Public Oyster Beds Aug '17 Brief 1
Jennifer aka Snow (Jun '14) Aug '17 Ja nuttz 4
News Floyd Farm Bureau honored during annual meeting (Jul '17) Jul '17 Cortney 1

Jekyll Island Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jekyll Island Mortgages