He's a joke
chicken and biscuits

Moundsville, WV

#4 Oct 18, 2010
Wish I sold that much dope and had that kinda gas money
missy

Watseka, IL

#5 Oct 24, 2010
you people are sick,nothing else to do in your lives but get on here and trash people all day long.jimmy dale is a good man,father & grandfather.he's had a rough way to go so why don't you look at yourself and your own family and leave him and his family alone. your the one that probably sells the pills and blaming him to make yourself look good. good grief GROW UP!!!!! this is sooooo childish.
night owl

Morgantown, WV

#6 Oct 27, 2010
missy wrote:
you people are sick,nothing else to do in your lives but get on here and trash people all day long.jimmy dale is a good man,father & grandfather.he's had a rough way to go so why don't you look at yourself and your own family and leave him and his family alone. your the one that probably sells the pills and blaming him to make yourself look good. good grief GROW UP!!!!! this is sooooo childish.
But yet here you are.Now if aint the pot callin the kettle black! Who might u b his other woman??? He seems to have a few of them floatin around,his wife has to be the dumbest bitch around here to put up with that!!!
you know

Clarksburg, WV

#7 Oct 29, 2010
i think he is hot............
abc

Summersville, WV

#8 Nov 1, 2010
what do you think about jennifer barker
CBS

Clarksburg, WV

#9 Nov 1, 2010
she is out there,somewhere......
CBS

Clarksburg, WV

#10 Nov 1, 2010
she is out there,SOMEWHERE......
Get your facts straight

Point Pleasant, WV

#11 Nov 12, 2010
CBS wrote:
she is out there,SOMEWHERE......
Let's see, first of all, you evidently do not know her!!! She has some serious medical problems, which I am not going to get into, because thats not my business to tell, it's hers!!! Second, if I had to put up with being married to JD Barker, I would already be in jail, for 1st degree murder. She is one hell of a woman for putting up with him!!!!! Also, she is far from, being a bitch, she is a great friend, mother, grandmother and wife....she is one of the few good people around here!!!!
And to the comment about JD B. he is not a good father or husband....why did one of his daughters, want to get married and move thousands of miles away from him????? Can you answer that one, since he is SUCH A GOOD DAD!!!! He talks about his own wife, like trash to anyone who will listen, not to mention everyone else he talks about!!!!!!He has to be selling some kind of dope to be putting that much gas in his vehicle!!! If I had just a nickel for every trip he has made up and down the road, this year, I probably could have paid cash for a NEW CAR!!
what

United States

#12 Nov 13, 2010
you know wrote:
i think he is hot..........
maybe his tail pipe from running up and down the roads but thats definately ALL your sick
smartass

United States

#13 Nov 13, 2010
CBS wrote:
she is out there,somewhere......
Talking about out there, you posted the same thing twice, not only twice but back to back posts of the same thing!!!! Lay the rolled bill down and pay attention to what you are doing.
bull

United States

#14 Nov 13, 2010
abc wrote:
what do you think about jennifer barker
i like her you are wanting to start crap< and this is the way to start it
jennifer

United States

#15 Nov 16, 2010
believe what you want to believe, your going to anyway.i don't get how or why people think it's ok to get on here and say bad things or spread rumors and not have the backbone to put their own name on here.everybody has done things there not proud of in their life,i know i have,but until your ready to open up your own closet door maybe you should leave everyone else alone,meaning me and my family
just saying

Clarksburg, WV

#16 Nov 16, 2010
he needs to stop hurting people,stop playing games.
jennifer

United States

#17 Nov 18, 2010
just saying wrote:
he needs to stop hurting people,stop playing games.
YA THINK!!!!!!!!!!
jennifer

United States

#18 Nov 19, 2010
Get your facts straight wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's see, first of all, you evidently do not know her!!! She has some serious medical problems, which I am not going to get into, because thats not my business to tell, it's hers!!! Second, if I had to put up with being married to JD Barker, I would already be in jail, for 1st degree murder. She is one hell of a woman for putting up with him!!!!! Also, she is far from, being a bitch, she is a great friend, mother, grandmother and wife....she is one of the few good people around here!!!!
And to the comment about JD B. he is not a good father or husband....why did one of his daughters, want to get married and move thousands of miles away from him????? Can you answer that one, since he is SUCH A GOOD DAD!!!! He talks about his own wife, like trash to anyone who will listen, not to mention everyone else he talks about!!!!!!He has to be selling some kind of dope to be putting that much gas in his vehicle!!! If I had just a nickel for every trip he has made up and down the road, this year, I probably could have paid cash for a NEW CAR!!
THANKS,BUT THESE PEOPLE ON HERE ARE GONNA BELIVE WHAT THEY WANT SO IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT YOU SAY TO DEFEND ME OR MY GIRLS. THE PEOPLE ON HERE WILL ALWAYS LOOK FOR THE BAD,AND GET OFF ON IT.BUT THANKS FOR TRYIN!
NO NAME

Clarksburg, WV

#19 Nov 19, 2010
i feel sorry jennifer and the kids i just dont understand why she stay with him if she is not happy.....life is way to short for that......
mmm

Clarksburg, WV

#20 Dec 21, 2010
is jimmy dale leaving jennifer after x-mas?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffrey Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Beer Can billys new woman. what do you think ab... (Mar '10) Mar '15 trumerican patriot 12
Bobs Beater Bath (Jun '13) Feb '15 Haha 13
greenview (Feb '14) Dec '14 booboo 3
What do you all think about Savana Jeffrey's li... (Nov '14) Nov '14 Haha 2
Luke Aldridge?? (Feb '10) Nov '14 Kierstien Murr 27
Kierstien Jeffrey?? (Apr '13) Nov '14 The pretty boy 4
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in West Virgi... (Oct '10) Sep '14 Winner 1,765
More from around the web

Jeffrey People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]