First Prev
of 3
Next Last
smack him down

Pflugerville, TX

#1 Feb 6, 2011
Aaron wise you are nothing but a wanna be thug from the nastiest trailer park in winchester. You think people think ur cool with your supposedly dope smokin and ur fake ass gang bangin. I have read your posts on the thread about your uncle, do you realize how stupid you sound bruh? Is it because your ugly and youve had a horrible life is that your excuse? Well let me tell ya sumthn bruh, you are a complete certified, bona fide lowlife idiot. You impress no one, so do us all a favor and leave the country and take ur crack head momma with ya bruh iight.
Joe dirt

Winchester, KY

#2 Feb 8, 2011
smack him down wrote:
Aaron wise you are nothing but a wanna be thug from the nastiest trailer park in winchester. You think people think ur cool with your supposedly dope smokin and ur fake ass gang bangin. I have read your posts on the thread about your uncle, do you realize how stupid you sound bruh? Is it because your ugly and youve had a horrible life is that your excuse? Well let me tell ya sumthn bruh, you are a complete certified, bona fide lowlife idiot. You impress no one, so do us all a favor and leave the country and take ur crack head momma with ya bruh iight.
Now is this the same feller i seen other day walkin down the street with one finger in his bung, and another finger up in the air?
Aaron wise

United States

#5 May 24, 2011
Fuxk you dude you know what how bout yu come down to Rockwell an we figure out who's real or nt yu should quit bein a Puss foot an be a man an quit written shit bout me Ok an my supposedly crack mother is clean as has been for four years and is goin too collage so next time yu wanna talk stuff bout me or my mother say it to my face hmu 18595561883
idiots

Lexington, KY

#6 May 24, 2011
Aaron Wise will fart in your mouth and he will not hesitate to leave butt hairs a flyin!!!!
Julia

Winchester, KY

#7 May 25, 2011
He'll yea dude !! Tell em!!! Dnt kno body even kno Aaron so keep his name out ur fickin nasty mouths
know him

Pflugerville, TX

#8 May 25, 2011
I know the little red headed bastard. Hes gonna be nothin but a useless piece of shit just like his red headed mom. He will be in jail most of his adult life. He will lay over there in that trailer on his sorry ass and let his grandma take care of him. The apple dont fall far from the tree kids mimick what they ser
Hot Rod

Macon, GA

#9 May 25, 2011
Let me tell u one thing ! This is a young boy ure talking about ... this is uncalled for. ure gonna get in trouble.HES only 15 and ure are harrasing him...think i go tomorrow and file charges on u !!! i kno just who u are buddy! watch out the popo is watching u already. u kno who u are chicken little.its not hard to google your isp son...
know him

Pflugerville, TX

#10 May 25, 2011
That is too funny here ya go
www.google.com have fun tryin loser. You must be as dumb as the rest of the bunch call the popo ho!!! He needs to act like hes 15 and maybe people would treat him 15. Dont you know that the isp threat is so old? Find something else to write about you are getting nowhere
anonymous

Lebanon, KY

#12 May 26, 2011
Aaron wise is the nicest person I've ever met. don't hate on him before you actually get to know him. the has a heart the size of the moon. he's a great rapper too. take your drama, rumors, and lies elsewhere. I love you, Aaron. :)
hp

United States

#13 May 26, 2011
I loveee aaron ! Hes a cool , nice guy & people needa stop hatin & talkin ish . You dont know him or what your talking about .
ABW

Winchester, KY

#14 May 26, 2011
It's a funny thing to me some idiots have nothing better to do than to get on this trashy website and dog someone that you know nothing about. All I can say is get a life, he gave you his number so more than likely you are toooo scared to say it to his face so keep on sitting behind your little PC and dog someone because know one really gives a shit about what you say . So until you have enough nerve to say it to his face SHUT UP.
nosey

United States

#15 May 27, 2011
ABW wrote:
It's a funny thing to me some idiots have nothing better to do than to get on this trashy website and dog someone that you know nothing about. All I can say is get a life, he gave you his number so more than likely you are toooo scared to say it to his face so keep on sitting behind your little PC and dog someone because know one really gives a shit about what you say . So until you have enough nerve to say it to his face SHUT UP.
You shut the f**k up and learn how to spell
stick em

Winchester, KY

#16 May 27, 2011
actually we do say shit to him but he cries to the teachers or principals
lemon

Jasper, IN

#17 May 27, 2011
Aaron will fart all over you suckers!!!!!!!!
Devon

Jasper, IN

#18 May 27, 2011
Aaron rules!!!! Screw you kids!@
Ex girlfriend

Harrodsburg, KY

#19 Jul 28, 2012
aaron lee wise wants to be a rapper and he will never make that he is ugly and he weighs like 450 pounds and he rides around on that little scooter that drags the ground when he is on it.. and Mrs. Tonya Wise isnt any better the only thing she is good at is hittin that crack pipe
Tonya Wise

Winchester, KY

#21 Jul 28, 2012
Wow really !!!!! Come on if you honestly think that is gonna hurt!!!! You need to grow up and realize!!!! He weighs 260 not 450 and whore your right there with him you have no right sitting back and putting shit like this on here!! Your just jealous cuz he's moved on to someone who isn't a whore and who doesn't spread her legs to get attention cuz her family doesn't give a fuck about her!!! See Aaron doesn't need you and Yes he will be a rapper and No your not gonna hurt him cause HE DOESN"T LOVE YOU!!! Your so jealous of him you had to take and smash his phone like he didn't already have another one!!! And as far as myself goes little girl i got news for you I've never Been Married so therefore i'm not mrs. I'm miss to you and as far as my past goes you need not go somewhere, where you know nothing about. If you would take a bath, wash your hair, clothes and brush your teeth, clean your house and stop spreading your legs to get attention you might get a good guy like my son!! He's not letting some skanky 15 year old whore like you drag him down!! Get over it and yourself and leave him alone before something happens that you don't want!!! That's not a threat little girl that's a promise leave it alone while your ahead!!! And before you get hit from behind or knock about fifty feet back!!!
washingttonpost9 9

Winchester, KY

#22 Jul 28, 2012
She will never learn Tonya we are all wasting time here. You can't reason with someone who is well beyond hope of having an intelligent bone in their body. I find it funny its been what a week or so? She never talked trash until she found out Arod is with a better girl. From where I'm sitting that proves to me that u r right and she is jealous.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#23 Jul 28, 2012
Ex girlfriend wrote:
aaron lee wise wants to be a rapper and he will never make that he is ugly and he weighs like 450 pounds and he rides around on that little scooter that drags the ground when he is on it.. and Mrs. Tonya Wise isnt any better the only thing she is good at is hittin that crack pipe
aye yo foreal who cares wat he wanna do let em do it cuz it none ur buisness neways so instead of bein jealous jus wish him da best in life
WinchestersWorst

United States

#24 Jul 29, 2012
Tonya, do you have a niece named Cassie?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min CCR 165,509
Shane Southwood 31 min Mandy 21
Where to meet single women? (Apr '15) 51 min John john 32
Black girls and white guys......... 2 hr Big Will y 6
ruchelle Glover (Sep '13) 2 hr GayAF 18
adrian link pill dealer (Dec '11) 3 hr CigarBurn 11
Akman madden 3 hr Most Hated 5

Jeffersonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance