curious

Pikeville, KY

#1 Jan 19, 2013
she seams to be an awful busy lady. i guess her 2 kids & her dad keeps her running every day?
curious

Pikeville, KY

#2 Jan 24, 2013
Hubey is on the way home he just left Mon or Tue that is strange. o well what else is new?
I know

Georgetown, KY

#3 Jan 26, 2013
curious wrote:
Hubey is on the way home he just left Mon or Tue that is strange. o well what else is new?
Don't be on here talking about her husband or her kids. You couldn't find a better man than him. He works in Louisania, has been for sometime now.I don't know why I told you that, you already knew. Why is it any of your business what she does. Do you pay their bills? No! You must be one of her facebook stalkers. Or are you one of those that claim to be a christian. Clean up around your porch,before you talk about anyone else.Thank you and have a pissy day!
not surprised

Pikeville, KY

#4 Jan 26, 2013
she is not to hard to stalk she puts her business on face book every day. if you make love in a glass house your neighbors will probably see you!
like to know

Stanton, KY

#5 Jan 31, 2013
who lives in a glass house?
good job

Pikeville, KY

#6 Jun 30, 2013
I guess Kim & Jason do a pretty good job taking care of her dad he seems to be doing really good i see him at Quick stop now & then he seams to be enjoying him self talking with his buddies. that great their are so many people his age that are put out of site & out of mind by their family.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
moco tramp? 5 min Asperger syndrome 7
Woodys sports bar (Oct '15) 25 min Hmm 67
Vultures 1 hr Barney Rubble 7
strppers 2 hr Dude 2
Giovanni's very rude to special needs class 2 hr Wow 6
new place to eat 3 hr rude 9
Review: Rogers Exhaust & Service Center (Feb '15) 3 hr Never Again 6
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jeffersonville Mortgages