used to live there

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 8, 2010

if you go there and have small children be on the lookout there is a man going there that is a sex offender he raped a 14 yo girl his name is david conn this is not a joke he is on the ky state police offender list look it up for yourself ...remember watch your children if you dont someone else will-sick freaks
Say What

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 25, 2010

used to live there wrote:
if you go there and have small children be on the lookout there is a man going there that is a sex offender he raped a 14 yo girl his name is david conn this is not a joke he is on the ky state police offender list look it up for yourself ...remember watch your children if you dont someone else will-sick freaks
Are you for sure? The Pastor at this church is a CONN, eeek, are they related? Is that his brother?
you are very wrong

Irvine, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

you need to know who you are talking about,before you say things ,he is a very good pastor,and a good person. i have seen the picture it is not him.
goodness

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 27, 2010

nope no relation to Robbie Conn, just got the same last name,

so are u saying this other conn man goes to church in j'ville?

well theres only one sin with no forgiveness, but if the pervert is going there all should be aware of it if they have children.
concerned

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 2, 2010

well it looks like he is trying to turn his life around.then someone like you that was at church sees him there and post something like this.sounds like you need to go to church and get forgiveness for this.i thought god was the judge not you.so if your comments makes him stop going to church his blood will be on your hands.i will pray for you
oh my

Mount Sterling, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 12, 2011

the parents should be made aware of this but being christians they should monitor their children closely and pray for and with this man.
ouch

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Dec 19, 2011

Omg we go there

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Jeffersonville Discussions

Search the Jeffersonville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
KY 'Fox News Sunday' to Host Kentucky Senate Debate (Oct '10) 5 min DemocRATS 146,109
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min spaceship 128,569
Tree Fort 11 min -badboy- 865
Wild Wild West (Jan '13) 12 min Cowboy 634
Irita price 32 min Antonio 3
No Time for Grimes! 1 hr ivote 19
Where to meet good girls in this town? 1 hr Wondering 21
•••
•••
•••
•••

Jeffersonville Jobs

•••