Jasmine Fox Has Been Indicted

Posted in the Jeffersonville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
winchester hungry holler

Winchester, KY

#1 May 4, 2012
Look out everyone she will talk to remain free. Her partner in crime Vargas is prepearing to be screw because he knows exactly what Jasmine is going to do. BTW there are 4 inmates currently waiting on her arrival to the jail.
brianna

Richmond, KY

#2 May 5, 2012
winchester hungry holler wrote:
Look out everyone she will talk to remain free. Her partner in crime Vargas is prepearing to be screw because he knows exactly what Jasmine is going to do. BTW there are 4 inmates currently waiting on her arrival to the jail.
daniel vargas is her drug dealer and pimp.
and i know he beats girls. ask johnna perry.
hope she rats on all you pill heads
Hey

Mount Sterling, KY

#3 May 5, 2012
I'd like to tap Jasmine one good time! She's sexy.
lol

United States

#4 May 5, 2012
You tell em Brianna!
hey

Winchester, KY

#5 May 5, 2012
Hey wrote:
I'd like to tap Jasmine one good time! She's sexy.
ta p her a ho cuz dats de bes one she got. she giv it up 2. me nd my boyz tapped her 2xs in er a ho in 1 nite. she a freak 4 real.
hey

Winchester, KY

#6 May 5, 2012
brianna wrote:
<quoted text>
i hope u r az good in de sac az jaz is. yung nd tite. jus kep de odor undr cumtrol.
sap

Richmond, KY

#7 May 5, 2012
hey:cant even talk right, damn, get some schooling coon!
anonymous

Winchester, KY

#8 May 6, 2012
Hey Jasmine. I worked with you a loooong time ago. You and Molly were buddies. We had some good times up front at work, and you two were cool as hell to be around. Really would have sucked without you two.

It's been a long time, but I know how much it sucks with getting dealt bad hands and struggling. I grew up without a father and had a lot of shit happen when I was younger that I don't want to get in to, and got myself into a LOT of trouble in the past few years.
I haven't even talked to you since Micky D's, and I don't care what anyone says or what you have done since, I knew how you were and who you were, and that won't ever change no matter what has happened since. It's the fuckin world that fucks with people, and I KNOW from when I was around you basically every day for a fricken year (fucking mcdonalds), that you are one of the strongest people I've ever met. 99% of the people on here would have never made it if they had to walk in your shoes. Ignore these dumb fucks.
There are people who know, and get it. They are out there, and I'm one of em. Maybe one day we'll run back in to each other. I'll always have great memories of you. No matter what happens, I know from first hand experience you are more of a fighter and a more valuable person than most. Like I said, it's the world that fucks with people, and it always seems like it's the ones who don't deserve it who get off easy. fuck people. You're awesome.
Anyway, I Hope you read this. Just so you know that there are all kinds of random people you run into in life, and I'm one who'd ALWAYS back ya. Trust me, your fighting spirit had an affect on me... I wouldn't have taken time out to write something this long to someone I haven't seen in forever if you hadn't. Good luck Jasmine
well

Louisville, KY

#9 May 6, 2012
We all live in the same world and we all make our choice how to live. Try putting the blame on yourself and not the rest of the world and you'll do better in life.
anonymous

Winchester, KY

#10 May 6, 2012
Of course we all must take responsibility for our own actions. If we ignore it, we end up being forced into owning the results of our deeds anyway.

But since you say "we all live in the same world," would you agree that a child who is beaten and kept in a closet all day with one meal every 24 hrs should have no other issues to deal with than a kid who grew up with loving parents and was supplied all the guidance he/she ever needed? Just an example off the top of my head.

There are all kinds of different types of enviornments one can grow up in. It's all there in this world, all different varieties of life and living and circumstance, melded together into something called shades of grey. And it's reality. If you can't see this fact we have no reason to talk.

Here's the point. We do the best with what we're dealt. No, it's not all the same. No, it's not fair. And you're right, we don't make excuses. But let me tell you this... I knew the real jasmine and I don't know you, but I would still bet she has more of an inner heart and fight than you. Why? Because I saw it. And I'll always respect her for that and nothing would ever change it. It's all I need to say and will say of this. Quit fucking talking shit about people.
Sad Day

United States

#11 May 6, 2012
It is a sad day when I drive down main st. and see this young girl walking up and down the street at 3:00 p.m. Then I get in line at the D Q and here she comes walking to the back lot behind D Q and gets in a car with a man that is alone without any talking. So I know he has been told by her to go there and she would be there soon, sex for money. I think it is sad this is going on here and the law must know. No, she may not be the only one doing this I could not say for I have a job I go to everyday. I guess I know what streets to stay away from on my days off work now. I am glad her grandfather ASA is not alive to see her now! He worked hard all his life and should be getting more out of his family than this.
pooper

Georgetown, KY

#13 May 6, 2012
Sad Day wrote:
It is a sad day when I drive down main st. and see this young girl walking up and down the street at 3:00 p.m. Then I get in line at the D Q and here she comes walking to the back lot behind D Q and gets in a car with a man that is alone without any talking. So I know he has been told by her to go there and she would be there soon, sex for money. I think it is sad this is going on here and the law must know. No, she may not be the only one doing this I could not say for I have a job I go to everyday. I guess I know what streets to stay away from on my days off work now. I am glad her grandfather ASA is not alive to see her now! He worked hard all his life and should be getting more out of his family than this.
dude its the worlds oldest profession. why does everyone act like its the most new horrible thing to ever happen?
odds are your mom, grandma great grand ma or somebody has hooked in the past. so gtf over it. go gey you a bj and loosen up. im just sad jasmin is gone she was hott stuff
NOT JUST WINCHESTER

United States

#14 May 6, 2012
If men are willing to pay for sex then women are willing to oblige them with it.
Sad Day

Winchester, KY

#15 May 6, 2012
Yes, we all know how it works, we are not children. I am not a dude and I DO NOT and WILL NOT like seeing this at 3:00 p.m. or at any other time in Winchester. Her name is in the paper every year for doing things against the law so no she prob. wont be around long with the way she lives. Maybe one day she will grow up and fly right, something h44er grandfather could be PROUD of her for!
pooper

Georgetown, KY

#16 May 6, 2012
NOT JUST WINCHESTER wrote:
If men are willing to pay for sex then women are willing to oblige them with it.
thank god because wives never give bjs
hmmm

Louisville, KY

#17 May 6, 2012
pooper wrote:
<quoted text>
Really?
jcm

Winchester, KY

#18 May 7, 2012
brianna wrote:
<quoted text>
she got a tite poop shoot and her momma like it in the head. how bout u bri u takin in the poop shoot yet or still jus caressing around the ol brown eye. tap tap it's goin to happen. come to poppa bri.
jcm

Winchester, KY

#19 May 7, 2012
pooper wrote:
<quoted text>
yur wifie did me and mo also.
gross

Boynton Beach, FL

#20 May 7, 2012
I don't understand jasmine. She's beautiful and has kids. She knows what it's like not to have a mom around. Sad to see her go down the same road as her mom, who I heard is dying. I'm not going to bash her. I'm going to pray for her. Pray she wakes up before its too late.
William Jack Roberts

Winchester, KY

#21 Jun 18, 2012
I'll see you in court this Thursday. You rolled like crazy on your supplier and you set another man up to receive two felony charges against him due to you ripping him off for 2 hundred dollars and then hiding while he was arrested for trying to locate your deceiving ass.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Cornfused 163,326
Combating Drug Dealers 2 hr massap 18
Nestle security guy 2 hr The other security 6
Richard Wells 3 hr Lisa 10
kinsey Tara 4 hr School friend of ... 14
Austin prater murder trial 6 hr Rys friend 3
Anyone know what happened to Lesley Charles? 7 hr I know 2

Jeffersonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jeffersonville Mortgages