Comments
21 - 28 of 28 Comments Last updated Dec 12, 2012
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#24 Nov 1, 2012
I can agree with u on "your point" however. How does an inmate make it from drunk holding tank to population with 60 to 70 ? bags of heroin gettin inmates high. Stirring the already over populated jails causing paranoia. I have had the pleasure of meeting a few awesome officers. One of them was one of the officers hurt over a drug bust at...... I believe it was motel 6. I was going off about what had just happened to me and what I would do if it were. It taken care of. He kept his promise he solved the problem without incident and returned as he said and informed me of his efforts a d the results of. Thanks very much to that awesome officer. Respect is earned and then returned when given. But some r trying to prove "their point" I guess. Lol but again I wod love to c u and your reaction to being arrested and being thrown in jail
Jeffresident

United States

#25 Nov 4, 2012
k13badass wrote:
I can agree with u on "your point" however. How does an inmate make it from drunk holding tank to population with 60 to 70 ? bags of heroin gettin inmates high. Stirring the already over populated jails causing paranoia. I have had the pleasure of meeting a few awesome officers. One of them was one of the officers hurt over a drug bust at...... I believe it was motel 6. I was going off about what had just happened to me and what I would do if it were. It taken care of. He kept his promise he solved the problem without incident and returned as he said and informed me of his efforts a d the results of. Thanks very much to that awesome officer. Respect is earned and then returned when given. But some r trying to prove "their point" I guess. Lol but again I wod love to c u and your reaction to being arrested and being thrown in jail
Call the hotline and report if you've got info to share.
Get with the program

Jeffersonville, IN

#26 Nov 10, 2012
k13badass wrote:
Like someone else said "There are good and bad on every police force", so I may not agree about that particular officer you are praising. I have seen some cockiness out of him. One thing you need to realize is that they are all human beings just like the rest of us, so they have their good and bad days, but I definitely would not want their job. Furthermore they are underpaid just like veterans! As far as being thrown in jail, no I wouldn't know about that, because contrary to your pitiful beliefs, I have been in jail once and it wasn't fun, so I tried to make sure that I never returned, but I definitely wasn't thrown anywhere. Sometimes they have to use force when people act like IDIOTS!
Jeffersonville Sucks

Jeffersonville, IN

#27 Nov 11, 2012
Get with the program wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen some cockiness out of him. One thing you need to realize is that they are all human beings just like the rest of us
The good ones are few and far between, because some of them are crooked, power fueled jerks who enjoy making fun of others and abuse that power behind their badges. All I can say is Karma is a bitch to the ones who are assholes! Most of them punks are afraid of blacks, too. Otherwise why do they let them get away with so much crap! Race Traitors

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#28 Nov 15, 2012
Ok! Bottom line is the courthouse employees are related for the most part. They stick together like Glue. I never wanted to go back to jail just wanted to see a couple of people whom I thought I could maybe change their mind on their drugs of choice. Hmmmm instead I got caught up in their Bullshit. Now I'm facing a smartelic truly ignorant bunch of idiots you want to call a legal justice system. Public Defenders are the biggest Crock of Shit I've ever had the displeasure to tango with in all my days. Oh yeah the funniest Bullshit of all is when the dumbfuck that did his cute little stop and knock told me he didn't give a shit about marajuana he was informed anonymously of an active meth lab going on in my house. Hmmmmmmm then on the way to jail he asked me my address. Lol. It was wrong so I corrected him on it. Then while sitting in court I've heard the Judges read off the wrong info on inmates such as birthdates and other info WRONG! How Stupid does that make these people look? Really? Please do tell your sorry excuses u continue to make for these individuals!
Mr Nice Guy

Jeffersonville, IN

#29 Nov 16, 2012
K13badass,
I knew who you were when you first started posting. Get off the Meth, it has just destroyed your brain. How about you tell us all the story of when you Shot your boyfriend? Your life has been a series of bad choices, and you want to blame everyone around you. Get into some type of treatment program, and spend less time with your conspiracy theories about how everyone is out to get you.
Again, with a Criminal History like yours, I don't hold your opinions in high regards.

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#30 Nov 20, 2012
K13badass,

Please pray for the Pavey family in their time of need. Police officers are human just like the rest of us. Their lives are not immune to problems, so lay off bashing them, please and for yourself and this community: Get off drugs and help others get off drugs or do something like help preventing other crimes here. Do something constructive instead of destructive and you may find some peace in your life.
Jadlou

New Castle, IN

#32 Dec 12, 2012
C'mon Chet. Get a life

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Theatre X (Mar '11) Wed Traveling through 92
Does Anyone Know WENDY PRICE AKA SLOPPY GREMLIN... Aug 26 Sean Layman 2
Review: Jim Butner Auto Inc (Aug '09) Aug 25 Jimbutnerisacrook 174
Thomas clay jr (Feb '14) Aug 20 Thomas Clay 3
sherri smith Aug 20 fordnutt4u 1
3 arrested for indecent exposure at Theatair X (Nov '13) Aug 13 Jason Sploogie 5
clark county prosecutor Jul '14 daphadill 1
•••
•••
•••

Jeffersonville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Jeffersonville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••