Vendors Village Flea Market

Vendors Village Flea Market

Posted in the Jeffersonville Forum

spartan

Louisville, KY

#1 Aug 11, 2012
Recently stepped up in this store at the strip mall by Big Lots on Tenth Street,,,only to discover that they weren't open for business at that time.Ran into the owner,who was obviously occupied with several other projects at hand,including young workers that he took on as proteges,in order to teach them vocation while dispensing purpose as well as income(point that impressed me enough to generate this thread actually).Anyway,he was cool enough to give me a brief preview of the environment to soon accompany my week-end shopping excursions.And truthfully,I found it to be rather impressive for a flea-market.The new booths as well as new check-out counters within the building are nearly complete.The brand-new elegant dark wood colored display cases are nearly assembled and positioned in place.The ladies that I witnessed standing at the cash register areas were quite striking.And ultimately,the owner and his crew seemed like exceptionally nice people.So when they finally do open up their doors for business,,,I strongly recommend that anybody in the area with ten-minutes and fifty-cents to spare,to drop in and investigate for themselves.After all,how much better does it get than to support your community's economy while being thrifty and shopping at a first class store???
MikesPhoneBooth

Radcliff, KY

#3 May 13, 2013
Here is the correct link:

https://www.facebook.com/MikesPhoneBooth
Theft Victim

Jeffersonville, IN

#4 May 14, 2013
Just don't leave anything on the counter or they'll steal it!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Laura morris Tue Mike 4
Meter Readers in Jeffersonville IN Tue Mike 2
I think my husband is cheating (Jun '15) Apr 27 Been there 26
Jeffersonville Music Emporium (Oct '12) Apr 23 Musikologist 13
Review: Jim Butner Auto Inc (Aug '09) Apr 22 Dont do it _ 186
maroon honda accord Apr 21 interested 1
where's ROCK Apr 20 hypocrite 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jeffersonville Mortgages