Clark County eyes 'vote centers'

Clark County eyes 'vote centers'

There are 3 comments on the The Courier-Journal story from Feb 13, 2013, titled Clark County eyes 'vote centers'. In it, The Courier-Journal reports that:

The Clark County Election Board will meet later this month to form a study group that will develop a plan to give voters more flexibility on where they can vote.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Courier-Journal.

Have to agree

Evansville, IN

#1 Feb 15, 2013
Clark County residents needs to be able to vote wherever they choose. It would stop alot of confusion on what precinct they are supposed to vote at. I have always hated the fact that you must go to a certain place to vote. Good Luck Barbara Haas :)
tiger tales
#2 Feb 15, 2013
would make voting easier.as long as everyone doesnt decide to show up at the same one.
Albert

United States

#3 Feb 17, 2013
Glad Galligan is gone I am sure his cousin bub made sure the voting machines counted his way all these years. Nothing will change its all BS.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
re doctor believe to be pill mill (Apr '13) Sep 21 Michelle 30
News Prostitution sting at Theatair X in Clarksville... (Nov '12) Sep 20 Khris 32
Lillys BBQ (Oct '14) Sep 18 John 2
Leighanne Poole Sep 14 welllll 1
where's ROCK (Feb '16) Sep 13 Unfortunately 5
does anyone know tommy roby? (Apr '10) Sep 13 Tlies 24
Best Family Lawyer for Property Division Sep 12 Fifer 1

Jeffersonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jeffersonville Mortgages