Dangerous Utica Pike
Jim

Louisville, KY

#1 Sep 9, 2013
I'm so glad that Utica Pike will be closed for 90 days, I wish they would put a dead end sign there. Simple fact is, we are getting semi trucks dump trucks FedEx UPS runners bicycles mopeds. We are getting speeders and road rage. 80 year old woman got hit trying to get her mail. We can't hardly get out of our drive way anymore ! Speed limit needs to be lowered. These big trucks shouldn't even be coming through residential area in the first place! Very little police patrol on Utica Pike ! The bicycles are taking one lane, people get up beside them and cuss them out and push the peddle to the metal. Motorcycles too! If something isn't done there will be a lot of tragedies!! Listen up Jeffersonville this is serious. We will talk about the flooding in our yards later, I don't want somebody to get killed.

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#2 Sep 17, 2013
Jim wrote:
I'm so glad that Utica Pike will be closed for 90 days, I wish they would put a dead end sign there. Simple fact is, we are getting semi trucks dump trucks FedEx UPS runners bicycles mopeds. We are getting speeders and road rage. 80 year old woman got hit trying to get her mail. We can't hardly get out of our drive way anymore ! Speed limit needs to be lowered. These big trucks shouldn't even be coming through residential area in the first place! Very little police patrol on Utica Pike ! The bicycles are taking one lane, people get up beside them and cuss them out and push the peddle to the metal. Motorcycles too! If something isn't done there will be a lot of tragedies!! Listen up Jeffersonville this is serious. We will talk about the flooding in our yards later, I don't want somebody to get killed.
I agree! I grew up on Utica Pike! It totally sucks! Years before I was born a cop chased a girl to her death (Dead Man Curve as they call it) many have wrecked or died on the road. Jeffersonville has a bad habit of covering there own asses. That is what Government is best at. We The People are simply a minority compared to Law & Government. They Simply DO NOT CARE! What about the stupid STOP sign they put up then take down at Allison Ln. & Utica Pike. For years it has appeared & then disappeared. Really. Put some cameras up on the Worst spots & c what u c. Wow! The stories r many which could b told about that Rd. unfortunately Jeffersonville has other agendas on their Plates. Sad Sad Sad World we Live in. Good Luck on getting anything done with that Death Row Road.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Review: Jim Butner Auto Inc (Aug '09) 4 hr DR FAIR 190
News Growing probation rolls worry county officials Mon Jack 1
First Christian Church pastor arrested Jun 20 Yuck 6
theaterx Jun 12 thats a maybe 2
Review: Brad Haynes Martial Arts Academy (Oct '15) Jun 11 noo 5
Vendors Village Flea Market (Aug '12) Jun 3 Dude 5
in need of a loan shark? (Sep '13) May 31 Idunno 25
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jeffersonville Mortgages