harbours vandalism
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Kathleen Quiggins

AOL

#21 Jan 27, 2012
Weatherproof Ken can't wait to get to court and if you knew what you were talking about you would know he has never not one time requested a court date be put off he is the one who requested the jury trial as it is the only way to get the truth out. Try to reserch things before you give an opinion. There was another date for Jan 12th that was put off too gosh must be some muderers and rapist to be on trial first over removing trash imagine that
Kathleen Quiggins

AOL

#22 Jan 28, 2012
When wrote:
I bet they can pay for Quiggin's vehicle faster than they can buy a treadmill.
That would be Mr Quiggins to you and I bet if you were a board member and knew for sure you had been targeted anf had sugar put in your gas tank had your car windows broken 3 times had your car keyed you would have had it paid for by the way we were never paid for the windows. Anyway do you really think this was done by someone outside of the Harbours?? Get you head out of your a__ and get real. This is just stupid why an I even wasting my time this is like trying to reason with Yuri Yukran
Kathleen Quiggins

AOL

#23 Jan 30, 2012
I bet they are wrote:
<quoted text>
Cut the conference lunch breaks under 15 seconds and they might do a better job.
Mr Quiggins had something happen in his family 27 years ago and since that time he has lived his lie without any problems until he got on the board at the Harbours thinking he could make things better did not work too many nuts to deal with. Now what do you really know about Ken as a person you have judged him by the past do you not believe people can have something happen in their lives and they do everything they can to make sure the rest of their lives are lived by doing everthing they can to make things better. Its so easy to call people names and throw those slurs out gosh I hope people like you feel better by calling Ken a convicted Felon. Thank God Christ died on the cross so we can all be forgiven for our sins if it were left up to people like you we would all be in BIG trouble God Bless you Oh by the way whats with all these secret names if you believe in something so strongly why can't you use your real name like I do??????
Kathleen Quiggins

AOL

#24 Jan 30, 2012
Does anyone have any proof or knowledge of Ken signing aby checks he was not suppose to when he served as president of the Harbours board if so please bring it forward so we can repay any money he took that he was not suppose to from the Harbours checking account if you don't have any proof then GET OVER IT!!!!!!!!!!
Dman

Norwich, CT

#25 Jan 31, 2012
Condos in the Louisville area are a terrible investment. Homes are so inexpensive why would anyone in Kentucky or Indiana want a condo?
Bob the Condo Guy

Bowling Green, KY

#26 Mar 9, 2012
Check out the facebook group about the building called "The Harbours...Can you believe this stuff" The residents there are talking about the board and the way things are run there and who runs them. You don't have to join to read the stuff, anybody can see it.
MDH

Bowling Green, KY

#27 Mar 13, 2012
The building is run by Kevin Zipperle as his own little personal fiefdom. He and the other 2 Board member for life crooks, control enough proxies from absentee landlords and disinterested owners to make their own rules and ignore any dissenting voice or call for openness and fairness. The place is currently under investigation by the Indiana AG for a lot of issues. There are other court cases pending for residents and staff for assault and vandalism. What you see and read here is not the story of the man (Ken Quiggins) I served on the board of directors with at this building before I resigned in disgust at the bitterness and division I saw there. It is Kevin who set two groups of people, neighbors and co owners of this property against each other for personal profit. This swine serves only himself and has no regards for the consequences of his actions.

Bob The Condo Guy is right, Check out the FB Group. "The Harbours ... Can you believe this stuff?" for the inside story and real life experiences of residents and owners. Anyone can read what is there, join if you want to post. I am the moderator of this group and I still live there.
MDH

Bowling Green, KY

#28 Mar 14, 2012
And for the record in reference to my post above. Not only did I serve on the board of directors with Ken Quiggins. Kathleen Quiggins was one of the first members of the FB Group about the place.

If you really want to know what life there is like I suggest you watch the movie "Needful Things" based on the Stephen King Novel by the same name. Hopefully we are at the point of the story where the entire town has figured out what Leland Gaunt/ Kevin Zipperle is.
Bob the condo guy

Indianapolis, IN

#30 Mar 16, 2012
Must be tough to have such a unit running the place. Are the rest of the board co conspirators, or does Kevin Zipperle have photos of them having fun with farm animals?
WET

Louisville, KY

#33 Sep 7, 2012
we had to move from our home (unit) in the habours for fear of being possibly physiclly harmed by the board members and the staff including the office personal, maintainance workers and the group that follows the wrong crowd.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Local Politics Do you approve of Ron Grooms as ? Nov 18 Hillbilly boy 1
Local Politics Do you approve of Kim McMillan as Mayor? Nov 18 Hillbilly boy 1
News Southern Indiana pastor accused of seeking sex ... Nov 18 Hillbilly boy 2
jim butner (Oct '12) Nov 18 ZOOMEY 23
Trump for President, He will win. watch Nov 16 Scotty Steiner 45
in need of a loan shark? (Sep '13) Nov 6 Woooowwww 30
where's ROCK (Feb '16) Nov 6 Msssddddppp 8

Jeffersonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance