harbours vandalism
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Investor

Bowling Green, KY

#1 Feb 7, 2010
Thefts,flat tires,sugar in gas tanks,broken automobile windows....is really worth the veiw????
Real Estate

Bowling Green, KY

#2 Feb 8, 2010
Investor wrote:
Thefts,flat tires,sugar in gas tanks,broken automobile windows....is really worth the view????
I think there's a court date this month on one of the Board Members....very interesting.
Weatherproof

Bowling Green, KY

#3 Feb 8, 2010
Is that the person that was on tv on his knees in front of the door at the Harbours? I was wondering how that was going turn out. Look pretty damn real to me.
I wanted to live there years ago, until I started hearing some real complaints on a broad member and a resident actually fighting.
W PL

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Feb 8, 2010
We are very happy over here,just a few park problems during the summer.
I looked at a condo last year and thought it would be good investment until this short fat lady started trying to rush me to make a sale.
just didn't feel good about it.
Talked to a few thunder guest and didn't like what I heard about the problems they were having.
Real Estate

Bowling Green, KY

#5 Feb 9, 2010
A owner said the court date was around the 24th of Feb....I would like to be a fly on that wall.
Weatherproof

Bowling Green, KY

#6 Feb 9, 2010
What I can't understand is why this person is still on the board. People in america can't vote because of his record.
That tell you how upside down the Association is. Don't want to live there for that reason.
HARBOUR OWNER

Bowling Green, KY

#7 Feb 9, 2010
I must say,I really didn't see this shit coming. It's seems like it's one set of rules for them and one set for the residents.
Stealing,nails under tires,vehicles towed,fees going up,conflict of interest etc. I have to check under my tires everyday.
What do you do. I believe this place is going to hell.
Don

Bowling Green, KY

#8 Feb 10, 2010
Never had thought how crazy things were going over there. Always loved the Thunder Parties.
Real Estate

Bowling Green, KY

#9 Feb 10, 2010
The court date is on Feb.24th in Jeffersonville.
News crew should be there.
HARBOUR OWNER

Bowling Green, KY

#10 Feb 10, 2010
WE CALL IT THE FOX WATCHING THE HEN HOUSE OVER HERE!
HARBOUR OWNER

Bowling Green, KY

#11 Feb 11, 2010
IT'S ALL A MONEY AND POWER GAME HERE!
HARBOUR OWNER

Bowling Green, KY

#12 Feb 17, 2010
It was a wonderful day to not have a flat tire today, 2 this year, who did I pissed off this time.
When

Louisville, KY

#13 Mar 8, 2010
I bet they can pay for Quiggin's vehicle faster than they can buy a treadmill.
WHEN

Louisville, KY

#14 Mar 15, 2010
Still no treadmill..that goes to show you that they only do what they want to do around here. If it's in there favor,they will hope on board and vote without the Homeowners.
steve

Shreveport, LA

#15 Mar 17, 2010
If you don't like it, sell and move out
Cindy

Eddyville, KY

#16 Mar 23, 2010
They are pretty small for my taste. All they have is the view.
Our board members

Latonia, KY

#17 Jul 27, 2010
Police reports and official complaints have been filed against Harbours employees AND board members.
Our condo fees at work

Latonia, KY

#18 Jul 27, 2010
Real Estate wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there's a court date this month on one of the Board Members....very interesting.
Yep! A current board member who was president with check signature authority is a convicted felon of credit card theft.

" HOW SMART ARE OUR CURRENT BOARD MEMBERS"...OR HOW STUPID!!!!!!!
I bet they are

Louisville, KY

#19 Jul 30, 2010
HARBOUR OWNER wrote:
WE CALL IT THE FOX WATCHING THE HEN HOUSE OVER HERE!
Cut the conference lunch breaks under 15 seconds and they might do a better job.
weatherproof

Arlington, TX

#20 Oct 2, 2010
No show again for court on Sept.9th

KEN MAN ENOUGH TO GET A FELONY, BUT NOT MAN ENOUGH TO COME TO COURT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump for President, He will win. watch (Oct '16) 5 hr scotty steiner 87
News Ind. Courts - 'Jeffersonville attorney Larry Wi... (Jun '09) Sep 16 waitress 6
Guy goes by thd Name of "RED"?? Sep 16 Wow 7
Mr. Cook (Feb '15) Aug 29 Jeremy ford 4
Looking Aug '17 Curions 1997 1
Fuji Seal testing Aug '17 Anon 4
Bedbugs at Eastlawn Arms Apartments Aug '17 Anonymous 1

Jeffersonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jeffersonville Mortgages