Teen Charged As Adult In Drug Deal Go...

Teen Charged As Adult In Drug Deal Gone Bad

There are 5 comments on the TheLouisVilleChannel.com story from Feb 1, 2012, titled Teen Charged As Adult In Drug Deal Gone Bad. In it, TheLouisVilleChannel.com reports that:

T'Sean Hunter is being charged with attempted murder. He's only 16, but prosecutors said this was an adult crime and he needs to face adult punishment.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TheLouisVilleChannel.com.

Vanessa

United States

#1 Feb 1, 2012
I think he is just a child defending his self an the person that tried to rub him just had a lesson learned as well as tsean did I don't believe tsean knew what the result would lead to from shooting someone an he felt he was just defending him self!
The Punisher

Roanoke, IN

#2 Feb 3, 2012
Vanessa wrote:
I think he is just a child defending his self an the person that tried to rub him just had a lesson learned as well as tsean did I don't believe tsean knew what the result would lead to from shooting someone an he felt he was just defending him self!
Didn't know what the result would be shooting someone? Bullets take everything they come in contact with, and as far as him being a "Child" if you want to engage in behavior involving illegal drugs, with a gun, then what do you think the outcome is going to be? Dirtbag on Dirtbag Crime.
judge dred

Demotte, IN

#3 Feb 7, 2012
The Punisher wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't know what the result would be shooting someone? Bullets take everything they come in contact with, and as far as him being a "Child" if you want to engage in behavior involving illegal drugs, with a gun, then what do you think the outcome is going to be? Dirtbag on Dirtbag Crime.
they robbed him twice before? can you say stupid?
Losers

Bowling Green, KY

#4 Mar 17, 2012
Everyone knows what will happen/the result of, if you shoot someone. I'm sad I am raising my son in this shitty society!! Kids running around acting and pretending to be "gangsters"...
just dumb

United States

#5 May 3, 2012
Anyone over the age of 10 knows when you pull a trigger on a loaded gun the result could be death or at least serious injury to someone. This kid deserves to be tried as an adult and sentenced to prison.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Prostitution sting at Theatair X in Clarksville... (Nov '12) Tue Jack32670 34
Bored Jul 15 Country boy 7
re doctor believe to be pill mill (Apr '13) Jul 13 arachnoid ouchy 38
Kyle Floyd Jun 30 Anonymous 1
Barber shop shooting Jun '17 Mark Wilson 4
jim butner (Oct '12) Jun '17 Karlas1985 24
Has anyone else had issues with kentuckyania me... Jun '17 Angry citizen 1

Jeffersonville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jeffersonville Mortgages