Police make an arrest in murder case at apartment complex

Nov 13, 2012 Full story: WAVE-TV Louisville

A young father is shot and killed inside a Jeffersonville apartment and now police have made an arrest in the case.

Full Story

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#1 Nov 20, 2012
I am PRAYING that we as citizens can do something to get "HEROIN" and all drugs the HELL out of here. DRUGS are EVIL it's results are jails, hospitals, mental institutions or worst case scenario DEATH!!!
tiger tales

Bellevue, WA

#2 Nov 20, 2012
my anger comes when a father of 7 is robbed and shot after leaving work and at the bus stop. my prayers to his family and hopefully soon they will have justice.

Location hidden

#3 Nov 21, 2012
tiger tales wrote:
my anger comes when a father of 7 is robbed and shot after leaving work and at the bus stop. my prayers to his family and hopefully soon they will have justice.
I agree, wouldn't it be easier to work than to rob and kill some innocent person who is at least working to feed his family.

Location hidden

#4 Nov 25, 2012
Toni1958 wrote:
I am PRAYING that we as citizens can do something to get "HEROIN" and all drugs the HELL out of here. DRUGS are EVIL it's results are jails, hospitals, mental institutions or worst case scenario DEATH!!!
And to whomever judged this post as "Clueless" come on out and speak your mind coward, because I did and clueless, maybe you are, but I am speaking from experience and wisdom. Can you say the same? So when you decide to quit hiding give me some facts, okay!
tiger tales

Bellevue, WA

#5 Nov 25, 2012
heroin destroys not only the user but the family they lie and steal from. and the only outcome is jail or death. the dealers of this monster should get the max .

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersonville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IN Who do you support for Treasurer in Indiana in ... (Oct '10) Fri party loyalty 98
Nice Houses To Rent Sep 13 Wonder 2
3 arrested for indecent exposure at Theatair X (Nov '13) Sep 6 KY Blue 9
Teen Accused Of Posting Nude Photos Of Underage... Aug 31 does it matter 1
so many cops (Dec '13) Aug 30 does it matter 9
What is there to do here? (Jan '14) Aug 30 does it matter 2
Theatre X (Mar '11) Aug 27 Traveling through 92
•••
•••
•••

Jeffersonville Jobs

•••
•••