icecube

AOL

#1 Feb 20, 2009
im looking for some info on chico ing
laquitta dixon

Berea, KY

#2 Mar 20, 2009
i have been looking for him for about 3 years. do you know how i can get a hold of his ass? my son would love to meet his father
elaine

New Albany, IN

#3 Jun 14, 2009
I think he is in shepherdsville. His parents live in Jarki Mobile Home Park off of highway 44 west. His family is going through a bad time right now. His little nephew is about 6 years old is dying from brain cancer. Paul and Pinky Ing live in the park, his mom and dad.
cube

Milan, GA

#4 Jun 16, 2009
elaine wrote:
I think he is in shepherdsville. His parents live in Jarki Mobile Home Park off of highway 44 west. His family is going through a bad time right now. His little nephew is about 6 years old is dying from brain cancer. Paul and Pinky Ing live in the park, his mom and dad.
yeah i just found out the the little guy has passed away and my prayers go out to him
chico ing

Milan, GA

#5 Jun 18, 2009
its me yes my nephew passed away
miss elaine how do you know me?
Sunshine

Salvisa, KY

#6 Mar 30, 2010
I just found out that apparently Chico has died from the same type of brain cancer that his nephew had. Apparently he is buried somewhere in Upton, Ky. It is what I have heard so I don't know how much is true, but his myspace status says he has passed away.
Are you kidding me

Louisville, KY

#7 Nov 12, 2010
Chico is not dead. Gee people get a grip and get a life!
Sunshine

Richmond, KY

#8 Dec 6, 2010
Then that makes somebody a liar.
Yeah

Louisville, KY

#9 Jun 19, 2012
What
lmafo

United States

#10 Feb 11, 2014
What a dead beat dad person waste of earth space

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News ARREST: Louisville man charged with two counts ... Jun 23 Kaiser 1
Looking for test juice Apr '16 Weight gainer 1
Jeffersontown Jukebox (Jul '12) Nov '15 Musikologist 13
Hilary young (Oct '15) Oct '15 Curiousman 1
News Serial armed robbery suspects arrested, arraigned (Jul '15) Jul '15 Xoxogossipgirl 1
News Renaming road for King proposed (Jan '07) Jul '15 rebel111 16
News Louisville man accused of threatening Home Depo... (Dec '14) Dec '14 tony 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Jeffersontown Mortgages