Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,217

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
Resignation Time

Pikeville, KY

#17579 Jul 11, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It would seem you live in the pretend world. Do you really believe this stuff you put on topixs? It is hard to believe anyone could be this unlearned in today`s world.Of course you have not read the States Preamble, yet?
You have not read your 6th Grade English Book yet.
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#17580 Jul 11, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
It would seem you live in the pretend world. Do you really believe this stuff you put on topixs? It is hard to believe anyone could be this unlearned in today`s world.Of course you have not read the States Preamble, yet?
You thought Romney would win.

Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#17581 Jul 11, 2013
No.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#17582 Jul 11, 2013
Troll Killer wrote:
<quoted text> You need to shut up you don't add any value whatsoever to what you post I will give you a quarter if you will go away that is more than fair. You need to ask for my permission to post before you post. I am your boss! Remember?
No, I will continue doing exactly what I've been doing. It contributes more to this site than 90% of the rest of you, anyway. Thank you for your kind offer of money, but Big Stevie will take no money from anyone. Have a nice day, though!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17584 Jul 11, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>You thought Romney would win.
Lmfao
Lmfao
Lmfao
Romney lost. Accept that as a fact. Have you read the Preamble to Ky`s State Constitution? Or any of the others? States that is.Afraid to learn the facts?

Houston, TX

#17585 Jul 12, 2013
A police man pulls over a drunk driver for not stopping at a stop sign and asks the driver if he saw the stop sign. The driver replies, "Yes sir, I did, but it turned red too fast for me to stop!"

*Sorry! These things are getting harder and harder to find! Ya'll try to have a great day anyhow, my friends!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17586 Jul 12, 2013
Good one Stevie.

I tried to use that excuse (not drunk) but on the way to work, years ago, and it was a red light, but the officer then made a great comeback--if you could not stop, you were driving too fast!!

I got a ticket!
Communist China

Conway, SC

#17587 Jul 13, 2013
Is Romney moving back to China?

Houston, TX

#17588 Jul 13, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Good one Stevie.
I tried to use that excuse (not drunk) but on the way to work, years ago, and it was a red light, but the officer then made a great comeback--if you could not stop, you were driving too fast!!
I got a ticket!
Yeah, I know, Whitey! They use that "ignorance of the law is no excuse" stuff on you, and what can you do? Have a wonderful day, my friend, and enjoy today's joke!!
Local Opinion

Frankfort, KY

#17590 Jul 13, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I will continue doing exactly what I've been doing. It contributes more to this site than 90% of the rest of you, anyway. Thank you for your kind offer of money, but Big Stevie will take no money from anyone. Have a nice day, though!
I agree with Troll Killer that your jokes are terrible, you should stop telling them and find a new gig because this one isn't working out for you.

Houston, TX

#17592 Jul 14, 2013
Local Opinion wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with Troll Killer that your jokes are terrible, you should stop telling them and find a new gig because this one isn't working out for you.
And you, my friend, have the right Not to read them! Have a nice day, anyway!

Houston, TX

#17593 Jul 14, 2013
One night, a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy bar for possible DUI violations. At closing time, he saw a fellow tumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, and try his keys in five different cars, before he found his. Then, he sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes.

Everyone else left the bar and drove off. Finally he started his engine and began to pull away. The police officer was waiting for him. He stopped the driver, read him his rights and administered the Breathalyzer test. The results showed a reading of 0.0. The puzzled officer demanded to know how that could be.

The driver replied, "'Cause, officer, tonight I'm the designated decoy.
good

Hyden, KY

#17594 Jul 14, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
One night, a police officer was staking out a particularly rowdy bar for possible DUI violations. At closing time, he saw a fellow tumble out of the bar, trip on the curb, and try his keys in five different cars, before he found his. Then, he sat in the front seat fumbling around with his keys for several minutes.
Everyone else left the bar and drove off. Finally he started his engine and began to pull away. The police officer was waiting for him. He stopped the driver, read him his rights and administered the Breathalyzer test. The results showed a reading of 0.0. The puzzled officer demanded to know how that could be.
The driver replied, "'Cause, officer, tonight I'm the designated decoy.
one big Steve haha..but lately i have been confused i see lot gay women filling the handy capped parking zones.and why are they no hung jury with 12 women in a court room?
haa

Wooton, KY

#17595 Jul 14, 2013
good wrote:
<quoted text>one big Steve haha..but lately i have been confused i see lot gay women filling the handy capped parking zones.and why are they no hung jury with 12 women in a court room?
Why would gay women use handicapped parking spaces?(Hey there good looking..)
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17597 Jul 15, 2013
haa wrote:
<quoted text>
What criteria does one use to just see someone and identify "GAY"?

What are they handicapped with? Just asking---

Houston, TX

#17598 Jul 15, 2013
good wrote:
<quoted text>one big Steve haha..but lately i have been confused i see lot gay women filling the handy capped parking zones.and why are they no hung jury with 12 women in a court room?
Good point! I've wondered the same thing, myself! Have a great day, my friend!!!
noo

Hyden, KY

#17601 Jul 15, 2013
haa wrote:
<quoted text>
would it be they think them spaces was made for them,handy capped.lo..
haa

Wooton, KY

#17602 Jul 16, 2013
noo wrote:
<quoted text>would it be they think them spaces was made for them,handy capped.lo..
maby..lol..
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#17603 Jul 16, 2013
Is this a mental , or , a physical handicap??
Communist China

Conway, SC

#17605 Jul 16, 2013
whitehair wrote:
Is this a mental , or , a physical handicap??
Both in your case.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
it ok to be normal 8 hr joeschmo 2
Paul Pinson Dec 23 curious 1
is brad jones a homosexual Dec 20 Elvira 4
boogers Dec 20 corn stob 1
Jeffersontown Jukebox (Jul '12) Dec 16 Musikologist 11
Graymoor-Devondale Music Thread Dec 13 Musikologist 2
General Electric CEO Jeffrey Immelt says new re... (Mar '12) Dec 12 fuorimi 8
Jeffersontown Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Jeffersontown People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Jeffersontown News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Jeffersontown

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 1:29 pm PST

NBC Sports 1:29PM
Colts say they will be all business despite nothing to gain - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 2:15 AM
Should New England Patriots Rest Key Starters in Week 17?
Bleacher Report 4:00 AM
Breaking Down Colts' Game Plan vs. Titans
Bleacher Report 5:00 AM
Can't-Miss Picks and Matchup Guide
NBC Sports 6:16 AM
A.J. Green's injured arm "feeling a little better"