Paul vs Conway: The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 | TPMDC

Oct 18, 2010 Full story: tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com 16,205

The Nastiest Debate Of 2010 In 2:44 Evan McMorris-Santoro and Clayton Ashley October 18, 2010, 11:14AM Last night's Kentucky Senate debate was one of the most brutal of the year, hands down.

Full Story
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16548 Feb 16, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Everything that happens under his watch is his fault!Don`t you all blame Bush that way?So,Obozo has blown $5 Trillion more under his watch!Even ole Hillery says"the buck stops here"when she failed to protect the fallen Americans!! But she did the good thing and left!!
Bush : 911
TARP
Bin Laden
Recession
Libby Gate
Black water
Abu Ghraib
Katrina
No WMD's
jdohe

Friendsville, TN

#16549 Feb 16, 2013
So Congress - whose majority has to agree with a sitting President - has nothing to do with the decisions made. Duh, my bad.
NOT
Waiyusotan

Morehead, KY

#16550 Feb 16, 2013
CLASSIFIED: Free Puppies: 1/2 cocker spaniel, 1/2 sneaky neighbors dog.

Since: Jul 12

Houston, TX

#16551 Feb 16, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> LOL ! LOL ! good one!
Thank you, and I'm so glad you enjoyed it! Have a great day, my friend!!!

Houston, TX

#16552 Feb 16, 2013
Margaret wrote:
<quoted text>
Perfect!
Thank you so much, my friend, and have a wonderful day!!!

Houston, TX

#16553 Feb 16, 2013
ima wrote:
<quoted text> LOL ! LOL ! good one!
Thank you so much, and I'm truly glad you liked it! Have a great day, my friend!!!

Houston, TX

#16554 Feb 16, 2013
elblote wrote:
<quoted text>You my hero
Thank you! I'm truly gratified if I was able to brighten up your day even a little bit! Have a wonderful day, my friend!!!

Houston, TX

#16555 Feb 16, 2013
A man takes his place in the theater, but his seat is too far from the stage.

He whispers to the usher, "This is a mystery, and I have to watch a mystery close up. Get me a better seat, and I'll give you a handsome tip."

The usher moves him into the second row, and the man hands the usher a quarter.

The usher looks at the quarter, leans over and whispers, "I just thought you'd like to know. The wife did it."
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16556 Feb 16, 2013
BIG_STEVIE wrote:
A man takes his place in the theater, but his seat is too far from the stage.
He whispers to the usher, "This is a mystery, and I have to watch a mystery close up. Get me a better seat, and I'll give you a handsome tip."
The usher moves him into the second row, and the man hands the usher a quarter.
The usher looks at the quarter, leans over and whispers, "I just thought you'd like to know. The wife did it."
Good one!Maybe he still will watch to fine out "how".
tee tee

Bellevue, WA

#16557 Feb 17, 2013
kad bccb
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16558 Feb 17, 2013
tee tee wrote:
kad bccb
We taught our children to use your moniker to tell us the needs of the hour!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16559 Feb 17, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text> We taught our children to use your moniker to tell us the needs of the hour!
Did you check his Birth Certificate?

Lmfao

Houston, TX

#16560 Feb 17, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Good one!Maybe he still will watch to fine out "how".
Ha-ha! Could be true, Whitey! Have a wonderful Lord's Day, my friend!!
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16562 Feb 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>Did you check his Birth Certificate?
Lmfao
Have said,not a lawyer.Have also said that when all this money and all the effort spent in hiding all info,something surely smells badly.Now really,am not a birther as also said have no authority over any and all.You,on the other hand,do not seem even able to understand the situation.You and the media accepted your Messiah with out any thinking.

Sheriff Joe is working on it.Too late now,but the thought excites me-think about the court stopping Obama`s Union over sight boys,ruling everything they have done since appointment is void!!!
wtf

Pikeville, KY

#16563 Feb 17, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Have said,not a lawyer.Have also said that when all this money and all the effort spent in hiding all info,something surely smells badly.Now really,am not a birther as also said have no authority over any and all.You,on the other hand,do not seem even able to understand the situation.You and the media accepted your Messiah with out any thinking.
Sheriff Joe is working on it.Too late now,but the thought excites me-think about the court stopping Obama`s Union over sight boys,ruling everything they have done since appointment is void!!!
The President was elected Stupid. Now go get a Job.
whitehair

Eminence, KY

#16564 Feb 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The President was elected Stupid. Now go get a Job.
Clinton lost his law license,so did Hillery.But you love them.Ha!

The ct.decided the union appointments by Obama were not to stand.That being the case all their rulings are null and void.What a waste!!

Hillery and Obama have proven they have no business experience,are not leaders of anything except their ideology.Benghazi proved that.

Not saying an impeachment is under way,but it is being researched and financing sought,right now!If so,if done,if successful,would everything he has done be null and void??!!Think about it--your Mesiah being kicked out,Yeah,boy!
trash this forum!

Danville, KY

#16565 Feb 17, 2013
Can we get this forum deleted? It's been on here for almost 3 yrs!
Time to go & get something new up here!
ima

El Paso, TX

#16567 Feb 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>The President was elected Stupid. Now go get a Job.
Wonder how many fraudulent votes put him where he's at? aren't you curious if your messiah really won? fair and square? His social security no. doesn't check out with E-verify! its a number from Connecticut! of someone who died eons ago! WHERE DID HE GET THIS WORTHLESS NUMBER? He is an imposter and yes ignorant, illiterate, blind, and people of sheep-like mentality voted for him. When he starts herding people to their deaths because he can no longer SUPPORT THEM ALL AS PROMISED.....you will then see the light, BUT WILL BE TOO LATE! BUT HE IS YOUR LORD, AND CAN DO NO HARM.
ima

El Paso, TX

#16568 Feb 17, 2013
whitehair wrote:
<quoted text>
Clinton lost his law license,so did Hillery.But you love them.Ha!
The ct.decided the union appointments by Obama were not to stand.That being the case all their rulings are null and void.What a waste!!
Hillery and Obama have proven they have no business experience,are not leaders of anything except their ideology.Benghazi proved that.
Not saying an impeachment is under way,but it is being researched and financing sought,right now!If so,if done,if successful,would everything he has done be null and void??!!Think about it--your Mesiah being kicked out,Yeah,boy!
ALL RIGHT, LOVE YOUR POST! God bless you for your input!
ima

El Paso, TX

#16569 Feb 17, 2013
[QUOTE who="trash this forum!"]Can we get this forum deleted? It's been on here for almost 3 yrs!
Time to go & get something new up here![/QUOTE] GO Trash, WE DON'T WANT OR NEED YOU ON THIS THREAD! did someone twist your arm or tie you down in front of your computer? didn't think so, so just go.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Jeffersontown Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daniel Cundiff 40 min YupYup 18
Letting friends borrow money Tue Geronimo 6
Julie Witherington Nov 18 interested 1
Anchorage Music Thread (Jan '14) Nov 17 Musikologist 6
Seneca Gardens Music Thread (Jan '14) Nov 14 Musikologist 3
Mount Washington expected to introduce ordinanc... (Apr '11) Nov 14 Hoover 202
Merv Lawson Nov 12 Kaz 7
Jeffersontown Dating
Find my Match

Jeffersontown People Search